DAYLIGHT Beach Club Keeps the Heat Going with
Updated August Line-Up and Parties
Dive into pool season and soak up the good vibes at DAYLIGHT Beach Club, located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Schedule of performances and operational hours are available below.
Hours of Operation:
Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DAYLIGHT at Night, select Fridays: 10 p.m. to close
“Sunburst Saturday”: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“Neon Vibra” Saturday Nights: 10 p.m. to close
“LIT Sunday”: Noon to 6 p.m.
Thursday and Fridays feature the talented and in-demand local DJs from the Las Vegas area.
- Thursday, Aug. 10: Morgan Page, the two-time GRAMMY-nominated DJ with hits like “The Longest Road,” “Fight for You” and “In the Air.”
- Thursday, Aug. 10: DAYLIGHT at Night
- Karol G. Official After Party, the official after-party for the Colombian reggaeton and trap artist’s Mañana Sera Bonito tour stop in Las Vegas.
- Friday, Aug. 11: Soxxi, popular in the Las Vegas club scene, is an open-format DJ playing the hottest EDM, hip-hop and Latin tracks to keep the party going.
- Thursday, Aug. 17: Patrick Cornett, a local DJ that prides himself on connecting and captivating his audiences through a variety of genres.
- Friday, Aug. 18: DJ Karma, local DJ bringing high-energy EDM beats to the DAYLIGHT stage.
- Thursday, Aug. 24: DJ Marx, the Las Vegas-based DJ known for tracks influenced by a variety of musical genres paired with smooth transitions.
- Friday, Aug. 25: Jamie Da Great, Las Vegas-based DJ mixes beats for a fresh and nostalgic feel with a Latin twist.
- Thursday, Aug. 31: Carolina Connect, spinning the hottest eclectic tracks sure to keep the audience dancing.
Bay Area Unite Saturday, Aug. 12:
- P-Lo and Romeo Reyes
- P-Lo is a hip-hop artist and producer who has worked with Wiz Khalifa and Flo Rida as well as his own studio albums which have featured G-Eazy, Kool John and E-40. He is known for such hits as “Stunna Anthem,” “Good feat. Larry June and his recent release “What’s That?”
- Romeo Reyes, a Las Vegas DJ who will play the hottest Hip-Hop and House tracks.
“Sunburst Saturday” showcases EDM-centric DJs and performers bringing the hottest tracks to the Las Vegas beach club.
- Saturday, Aug. 19: Tchami, the French DJ known for his innovative productions and his pioneering work in the future house genre, will mix fresh beats under the Las Vegas sun.
- Saturday, Aug. 26: Kid Funk, a popular Las Vegas local DJ playing the most popular EDM hits accompanied with his unique funky flair.
“Neon Vibra” is the popular Latin and neon-themed Saturday night swim party with reggaeton artists and DJs keeping the party going late into the night.
- Saturday, Aug. 12: DJ Shark, a Vegas-based DJ spinning energetic reggaeton beats.
- Saturday, Aug. 19: DJ Susie, known for her electric Latin Night DJ sets around Las Vegas that will keep the party caliente.
“LIT Sunday” brings the hype with performances by legendary hip-hop artists and DJs.
- Sunday, Aug. 13: K Camp, the hip-hop artist from Atlanta who has released top hit songs like “Lottery, (Renegade)” that have gone viral on TikTok.
- Sunday, Aug. 20: GloRilla, the GRAMMY-nominated rapper known for hits such as “F.N.F” and “Tomorrow 2.”
- Sunday, Aug. 27: Too $hort, the legendary West Coast rapper known for hits like “Blow the Whistle,” “Shake That Monkey” and “I’m a Player” returns to DAYLIGHT to bring the hype.
About DAYLIGHT Beach Club
DAYLIGHT Beach Club, operated in partnership with industry leader, Clique Hospitality, is located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The 50,000-square-foot beach club offers a 4,400-square-foot main pool with two additional private pools for cabana guests. Guests can also reserve daybeds, banquettes and bungalows. DAYLIGHT will serve hand-crafted cocktails, pool-side bites and VIP bottle service for guests while they enjoy a stellar roster of international DJs and performing artists. DAYLIGHT will be open Thursdays from noon to 6 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; select Fridays from 10 p.m. to close for “DAYLIGHT at Night;” 10 p.m. to close on Saturday nights for “Neon Vibra;” and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. More information can be found on the website at www.daylightvegas.com, by calling call (702) 632-4700, and by following DAYLIGHT on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
About Clique Hospitality
Clique Hospitality, founded by hospitality innovator Andy Masi in 2014, has conceptualized nearly two dozen nightlife and dining destinations in San Diego and Las Vegas. The company’s Las Vegas day and nightlife portfolio includes The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas; and DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The company’s Las Vegas dining portfolio includes Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca and Borracha Mexican Cantina located at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino in Henderson; Side Piece Pizza at Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Summerlin; The Still Drafts, Crafts & Eats at The Mirage; Tailgate Social at Palace Station Hotel and Casino; and Proper Eats, the highly anticipated food hall now open at ARIA Resort & Casino with a global collection of cuisine and cocktail offerings. Clique will soon unveil three new, immersive concepts at Durango Casino & Resort in Southwest Las Vegas: Mijo Modern Mexican Restaurant and Bel-Aire Lounge, both opening in Fall 2023, and Bel-Aire Backyard opening late Spring 2024. Clique Hospitality’s San Diego restaurant portfolio includes Joya Kitchen, Bull & Bourbon, Lionfish Coastal Cuisine, Serea Coastal Cuisine and Temaki; and day and nightlife portfolio includes Elicit Lounge, Oxford Social Club, Retreat Pool and The Pool House. More information about Clique Hospitality and the company’s full portfolio is available on the website at www.cliquehospitality.com.