Fashion Show Las Vegas Surprises Shoppers with a Delightful
Blessing of its Anchor Stores in Honor of Lunar New Year
On Saturday, Feb. 13, the Strip’s leading shopping destination kicked off a two-week celebration of the Year of the Ox filled with cultural performances, exclusive promotions,
and much more
Fashion Show Las Vegas continues to be the leading shopping destination on The Strip as it welcomed the Year of the Ox with an enchanting surprise of cultural performances. A special blessing was placed on each anchor store Saturday afternoon. Shoppers witnessed, from a safe distance, as traditional lion and dragon performers paraded through the iconic shopping center in hopes of a prosperous year, kicking off Fashion Show’s two-week long celebration of the Lunar New Year.
From now through the end of February, Fashion Show will continue its Lunar New Year festivities with the shopping center’s annual Lantern Garden Dance in the Great Hall featuring beautiful red lanterns swaying to traditional Chinese music. Guests can experience this magical performance every Thursday – Sunday at 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., and 5:00 p.m. through Friday, Feb. 26.
In addition, shoppers will have the opportunity to receive complimentary Dropit passes and exclusive Fashion Show branded gifts at Guest Services when they spend $200 at the shopping center. Guests are also invited to explore a variety of Lunar New Year specials offered at the following retailers inside Fashion Show:
- Beach Bunny Swimwear: Receive 15% off entire full-price purchase. Sale pieces excluded.
- Guess: Receive 25% off entire purchase using coupon code GUESSLUNAR21.
- Hugo Boss: Receive a special gift with a purchase of $288 or more. While supplies last. Exclusions may apply. See store for details.
- Lip Lab by BITE!: Receive 20% off a Custom Lipstick Service using promo code Lunar.
- Lush: Lunar New Year products include Dragon Legend Bubble Stick and Godiva Lucky Coin Shampoo Bar.
- Marciano: Receive 25% off entire purchase using coupon code GUESSLUNAR21.
- Optica: Receive 20% off lenses with frame purchase or up to $100 off on sunglasses (certain exclusions apply).
- Pandora: Lunar New Year products include Pandora Moments Red Woven Leather Bracelet with Cute Ox Charm, Spinning Lucky Dangle Charm, Mahjong Dangle Charm, and Cute Fortune Cat Charm.
- Scotch & Soda: Receive 15% off entire full-price purchase. Sale pieces excluded.
- Sephora: Lunar New Year products include Fresh Lunar New Year Limited Edition Kombucha Essence, Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick Lunar New Year Edition, Atelier Cologne Lunar New Year Love Osmanthus Absolue Pure Perfume, Hourglass Lunar New Year Limited Edition No. 28 Lip Treatment Oil, Givenchy Lunar New Year Edition Prisme Libre Setting and Finishing Loose Powder, Maison Margiela REPLICA Lunar New Year Lazy Sunday Morning, and Gucci Rouge a Levres Satin Lipstick Lunar New Year Edition.
- Volcom: Promotions include Men’s Essential Kit for $99, Women’s Essential Kit for $99, and Youth Essential Kit for $79.
- Yogurtland: Promotion includes buy one, get one free.
“Lunar New Year is an exciting celebration we look forward to every year here at Fashion Show. It is an incredible opportunity for us to showcase our commitment to representing cultural diversity in the Las Vegas fashion community,” said Brent Gardner, Fashion Show Senior General Manager. “While we continue to live in these uncertain times, we hope to offer our shoppers different ways to enjoy the holiday with their families in a safe and socially distanced manner.”
The health, safety, and well-being of guests and employees at Fashion Show Las Vegas are of the utmost importance. Fashion Show is continuing to implement several health and safety measures throughout the destination, including the requirement of masks to be worn at all times, hand-sanitizing stations, touch-free interactions, and social distancing directions, among others. For more information, please visit www.thefashionshow.com.
About Fashion Show Las Vegas
At 2 million square feet, Fashion Show is the largest shopping, dining and entertainment destination on the Las Vegas Strip and one of the largest shopping centers in the USA. Anchored by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Macy’s Men’s, Dillard’s, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Nordstrom and Forever 21, Fashion Show houses an eclectic mix of more than 250 retail boutiques and over 30 restaurants. For more information, visit https://www.thefashionshow.com.
About Brookfield Properties
Brookfield Properties is a fully-integrated, global real estate services company, providing industry-leading portfolio management capabilities across the real estate investment strategies of Brookfield Asset Management — a global alternative asset manager with over $575 billion in AUM.
Brookfield Properties develops and manages premier real estate with a focus on maximizing the tenant experience in addition to the investment and operational performance of the asset. We also focus on integrating leading-edge real estate technologies which enables us to be at the forefront of innovation and sustainability – benefiting not only our tenants and business partners, but also the communities in which we operate.
For more information about our approach to operating and developing best-in-class real estate, please visit brookfieldproperties.com.