Feeding Fall Cravings: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin and Maple Pecan Flavored Coffees Return by August 27 Along with New Items for Autumn
In addition to eagerly-anticipated coffees, new Maple Cream Cheese Spread, Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich and more join Dunkin’s fall menu
Ahead of leaves turning and temps cooling, Dunkin’ Donuts is brewing a first taste of fall and bringing back eagerly-anticipated favorite flavors of the season. Dunkin’ announced today that the company’s classic coffees featuring pumpkin and maple pecan flavors will be back before the end of August, along with a mouthwatering menu that offers both new and returning beverages, baked goods, snacks and sandwiches to fulfill fans’ fall cravings on-the-go, any time of day.
Coming to participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide no later than August 27, this year’s delicious fall-inspired lineup includes:
- Pumpkin flavored and Maple Pecan flavored coffees: Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin flavored and Maple Pecan flavored coffees headline the brand’s autumn array as perfect ways to stay energized leading up to fall and throughout the season. Both flavors are available in Dunkin’s full line of coffees, including hot or iced coffee, espresso beverages, Frozen Coffee and Cold Brew coffee.
- NEW Maple Cream Cheese Spread: With new Maple Cream Cheese Spread, Dunkin’ brings this popular taste of the season to its selection of creamy and delicious cream cheese spreads for guests to enjoy on their favorite bagel variety.
- NEW Apple Crisp Donut: For a satisfying and sweet fall donut treat, Dunkin’s new Apple Crisp Donut features Apple filling, frosted with caramel icing and topped with crispy sweet oat topping.
- Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich: Fans wild about waffles can celebrate fall with Dunkin’s breakfast sandwich featuring the perfect blend of maple, bacon and savory, buttery waffle. The Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich offers a double portion of sweet caramelized Maple Sugar Bacon, egg and American Cheese, served between classic golden Belgian Waffles with deep ridges. For another on-the-go breakfast sandwich choice, Dunkin’s Maple Sugar Bacon Breakfast Sandwich brings eggs, American Cheese and a double serving of Maple Sugar Bacon served on a warm, flaky croissant.
- Pumpkin Donut and Muffin: The brand will once again offer one of the largest varieties of pumpkin choices of any national restaurant chain, available all day long for a perfect fall treat any time. Back this fall are Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Donut, a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can also be enjoyed as bite-size MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats, as well as Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Muffin, a pumpkin spiced autumn delight topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin flavored K-Cup® pods and packaged coffee: Finally, for fall brew-at-home options, Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin flavored K-Cup® pods and Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin flavored packaged coffee will be available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, in grocery and other retailers nationwide as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com.
- Festive Fall Donut: For a donut that celebrates the colors of the season in a sweet way, the Festive Fall Donut is back, featuring red icing and chocolate and orange sprinkles.
In addition to the fall lineup, Dunkin’ Donuts has recently introduced the new Dunkin’ Run menu of $2 snacks to make running on Dunkin’ even better. Created to pair perfectly with Dunkin’ Donuts’ signature beverages and provide guests with craveable new choices for on-the-go treats ideal for mornings, afternoons or evenings, the new Dunkin’ Run menu includes Donut Fries, Ham & Cheese Roll-ups, Pretzel Bites & Mustard, Waffle Breaded Chicken Tenders, and Dunkin’s first-ever nationwide gluten-free bakery product, the Fudge Brownie.
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 12 years running. The company has more than 12,600 restaurants in 46 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.