FERRARO’S EXECUTIVE CHEF FRANCESCO DICAUDO ADDS INNOVATIVE
DISHES TO MENU
Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar’s Executive Chef Francesco DiCaudo brings both authentic Italian cooking techniques and a fresh, imaginative approach to the kitchen. He has recently added several new dishes to Ferraro’s dinner menu perfect for adventurous guests. These dishes incorporate seasonally inspired ingredients such as ruby chard and uncommon ones ones such as chestnut honey and Arabica coffee powder.
New items on the menu include:
- Gamberoni Marechiaro – Colossal shrimp, marechiaro sauce, ruby chard
- Foglie di Cavolo – Baby kale, mixed nuts, gorgonzola dolce, roasted Bosc pear dressing
- Cappelletti Vaccinara – Filled pasta, oxtail, celery, sunchokes, roasted onion reduction
- Risotto Lombardo – Mascarpone, chestnut honey, Arabica coffee powder
- Pollo al Forno – Free-range boneless half chicken, sweet peppers, potato, lemon-almond gremolata
- Rombo – Turbot fillet, brown butter, celery root texture, crisp barley, winter citrus sauceOf course, all of Ferraro’s favorites—Osso Buco (veal shank, red wine reduction, farro), Lasagna alla Gino, Trippa Satriano (tripe in spicy tomato sauce), Pappardelle Mimmo (wide noodles, lobster, scallops, sage butter, truffle, asparagus), Coniglio (braised rabbit, soft polenta, mushrooms)—are still on the menu. For reservations, call (702) 364-5300 or visit ferarroslasvegas.com.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family devotes themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.