(Photo Courtesy of Ferraro’s)
FERRARO’S SPOTLIGHTS CAMPANIA REGION WITH AUGUST SPECIAL MENU
Ferraro’s invites guests to enjoy traditional dishes from the Campania region of Italy with its limited-time regional menu. Available in August, the menu spotlights traditional ingredients and dishes of this southwestern region, whose cities include of Naples, Sorrento and Salerno, as well as the Amalfi Coast and island of Capri. Ferraro’s Campania menu will be served from August 1 to 31. The menu features three courses and is available for $64.95 per person.
The Campania menu includes:
First Course – Antipasti (choose one):
- Mozzarella Caprese di Bufala – Imported Bufala mozzarella, tomatoes, basil, balsamic reduction, extra virgin olive oil, pine nuts
- Polpette e Ricotta – Homemade meatballs, tomato sauce, whipped ricotta
- Fritto Misto – Fried squid, fennel, shrimp, mustard sauce
- Cozze in Brodetto – Mussels in tomato broth
Main Course (choose one):
- Risotto alla Pescatore – Aquarello risotto, shrimp, squid, lobster, scallops, tomato
- Spaghetti Vongole – Homemade spaghetti, little neck clams, white wine, parsley
- Merluzzo Aqua Pazza – Black cod, black olives, capers, red onion, tomato broth
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentino – Baked homemade potato dumplings, fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella
- Vitello alla Pizzaiola – Veal scaloppine, onion, bell pepper, oregano, red wine, tomato
- Sfogliatella – Flaky pastry filled with citrus cream
Ferraro’s is open for dinner Sunday through Thursday from 5 to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Reservations are required with a credit card for parties of five or more. Call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.
ABOUT FERRARO’S RISTORANTE
Founded in 1985, Ferraro’s Ristorante is Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic, five-star Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Ferraro’s is open for dinner from 5 to 11 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Sunday and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.