Golden Nugget Las Vegas September 2018 Special Events, Entertainment, Tournaments, and Gaming Promotions
9th Annual Beer Fest – Saturday, September 15 at 7 p.m.
- Cheers to beers! Golden Nugget Las Vegas will be serving the best craft brews as it welcomes the return of its ninth annual Beer Fest Saturday, Sept. 15. The flavorful event will feature rare and unique beers, mouth-watering food and live entertainment. A portion from each full-price ticket sold will benefit The Animal Foundation. Pre-sale tickets start at $64, at the door tickets are $69 and VIP tickets, allowing entrance into the event one hour early, are $84. Click here to purchase or call 866-946-5336.
$100,000 Golden Weekend Poker Tournament – November 23 – 25
- This could be your golden ticket to cash in! Join us in our world famous grand ballroom for this three-day poker tournament with eight total events. The featured No Limit Hold’em event on Saturday is only a $200 buy-in, with a guaranteed prize pool of at least $50,000! The other events have $5,000 to $15,000 guarantees with buy-ins ranging from $110 to $150. For more details call the Poker Room at 702-386-8383 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Scrap Metal Featuring Matthew Nelson & Gunnar Nelson, Pat Travers, Mark Slaughter and Michael Sweet – October 6 at 8 p.m.
- Scrap Metal is the ‘rock and roll rat pack’, a confederacy of multi-platinum artists from the 80’s Arena-Rock generation who took over MTV and held the airwaves hostage for a decade. These ‘scraps’ from all the various top bands create a surprising mix. Scrap Metal was created by Gunnar Nelson, who with twin brother Matthew Nelson was half of the hit 90’s group Nelson. Scrap Metal features all lead singers and front men who were the voices and faces of rock’n’roll in America for the good-time rock generation. The lineup also features Pat Travers (hits including “Snortin’ Whiskey), Mark Slaughter (former lead vocalist of hard rock group Slaughter), and Michael Sweet (lead vocalist of rock band Stryper and former Boston vocalist/guitarist from 2007-2011).
SEPTEMBER 2018 FEATURED ENTERTAINMENT
52 Fridays Concert Series in the Golden Nugget Showroom
Golden Nugget Las Vegas has raised the standard for entertainment in downtown Las Vegas with its acclaimed 52 Fridays Concert Series. The resort presents a diverse lineup of weekly acts, from GRAMMY award-winning pop artists to rock and roll royalty. To purchase tickets, call 800-745-3000 or click here.
Taylor Dayne – September 7 at 8 p.m.
- From platinum pop songs to chart-topping dance hits, Taylor Dayne is one of the most popular vocalists of the modern age. She has enjoyed Top 10 hits in three consequent decades, selling a combined 75 million singles and albums along the way. With the release of her first two albums, Dayne racked up three number one singles, “Tell It to My Heart,” “Love Will Lead You Back” and “Prove Your Love to Me.”
The Outlaws – September 14 at 8 p.m.
- The Outlaws are an American southern rock/country rock band best known for their 1975 hit “There Goes Another Love Song” and extended guitar jam “Green Grass and High Tides” from their 1975 debut album, plus their 1980 cover of the Stan Jones classic “(Ghost) Riders in the Sky”. They earned a formidable reputation as an incendiary live act touring with friends The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Marshall Tucker Band and The Charlie Daniels Band as well as The Doobie Brothers, The Who, Eagles and The Rolling Stones.
Gary Puckett and The Union Gap Band – September 21 and 22 at 8 p.m.
- Gary Puckett and The Union Gap had six consecutive Gold records and sold more records in 1968 than any other recording artist, including the Beatles. Their first big hit, “Young Girl,” topped the charts in both the US and the UK. Other big hits include “Woman Woman,” “Lady Willpower,” and “Over You.” Gary and the UGP perform to sold out crowds doing over 150 performances a year. Don’t miss their exciting return to the Golden Nugget Las Vegas!
The Association – September 28 at 8 p.m.
- The Association was one of the more underrated groups to come out of the mid- to late ’60s. The group’s smooth harmonies and pop-oriented sound (which occasionally moved into psychedelia and, much more rarely, into a harder, almost garage-punk vein) made them regular occupants of the highest reaches of the pop charts for two years — their biggest hits, including “Along Comes Mary,” “Cherish,” “Windy,” and “Never My Love,” became instant staples of AM play lists.
SEPTEMBER 2018 FEATURED TOURNAMENTS
$75,000 World Series of Slots Tournament – September 7 – 9
- Hit it out of the park with this tournament! Try your luck in three separate tournaments held daily with a $25,000 prize pool each day. All 24K Select Club Cardholders can enter the tournament for $300.
$25,000 Reels and Wheels Slot Tournament – September 17 – 19
- Get ready to reel in the cash! Test your lucky spins and cash in on a $25,000 total prize pools with a first place prize of $15,000! All 24K Select Club Cardholders can enter the tournament for $50.
$100,000 Wizards of Odds Blackjack Tournament – September 27 – 30
- Wizards, get your wands ready! Play for a chance at winning part of a $100,000 prize pool with a first place prize of $50,000! All 24K Select Club Cardholders can enter the tournament for $500.
A 24K Select Club card is required for entry to all gaming tournaments. For reservations, call (800) 777-5687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for more information
SEPTEMBER 2018 FEATURED GAMING PROMOTIONS
Polo and Cap Giveaway – September 3 – 5 and September 10 – 12
- Get your Golden Nugget gear! Invited guests receive a complimentary polo or cap. All 24K Select Club Cardholders are eligible to participate by accumulating 1,000 Tier Credits during the promotional period for the polo and 500 Tier Credits for the cap.
ONGOING GAMING PROMOTIONS AND TOURNAMENTS
Daily Poker Tournaments
- Play a hand in No Limit Texas Hold’em in the Poker Room’s daily poker tournaments. Daily Tournaments include two $70 Buy-ins at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. and two $50 Buy-ins at 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Compete in a special Sunday tournament at 11 a.m. featuring a $125 Buy-in and $5,000 guaranteed prize pool. Visit the Poker Room or click here for more information.
New Member Rewards Program
- The 24K Select Club is offering new members who earn 20 points a chance to spin and win up to $1,000 in free slot play and a $10 match play. Visit the 24K Select Club for more information.
Learn to play a new game or perfect skills with Golden Nugget’s free daily gaming lessons. Lessons are held on the casino floor. Ask a dealer or floor supervisor for directions.
- Three Card Poker, Crazy 4 Poker, Let it Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em and Mississippi Stud Poker
- Daily – 10:00 a.m.
- Craps Lessons
- Monday-Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.; Thursday-Sunday at 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Blackjack Lessons
- Daily – 11:00 a.m.
- Roulette Lessons
- Daily – 11:30 a.m.
# # #
ABOUT GOLDEN NUGGET LAS VEGAS
The Golden Nugget Las Vegas is the most luxurious resort on the Fremont Street Experience, and consistently receives critical acclaim for exceeding customer expectations. The Golden Nugget now offers more than 2,400 deluxe guestrooms and suites; a high-energy casino featuring the most popular slot and video poker machines, table games, race and sports book, and poker room; world-class restaurants such as Chart Hours, Grotto Italian Ristorante, Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse, Claim Jumper and Cadillac Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar; a luxury spa and salon; and The Tank, a year-round outdoor swimming pool complete with a 200,000 gallon, live shark aquarium and the H20 poolside lounge. Hotel reservations and additional information are available by calling 800-634-3454 or by visiting online at www.goldennugget.com.