HARTBEAT WEEKEND RETURNS TO RESORTS WORLD LAS VEGAS, HOSTED BY KEVIN HART
The Four-Day Music & Comedy Celebration Will Feature Performances from Kevin Hart, J. Cole, Jack Harlow, Ludacris, Kaskade, RL Grime and More, Taking Place July 6-9
Additional Headlining Events Coming to Hartbeat Weekend Include the Inaugural Hartbeat Celebrity Poker Invitational and the Final Performance of Hart’s REALITY CHECK TOUR
Kevin Hart and his global entertainment company, Hartbeat, announce the highly anticipated return of Hartbeat Weekend, a four-day comedy and music celebration headlined by Kevin Hart, J. Cole, Jack Harlow, Ludacris, Kaskade, and RL Grime. Taking place July 6-9 at Resorts World Las Vegas, the action-packed weekend will feature a bevy of exclusive events, live performances and parties.
Headlining events available to fans will kick off Thursday, July 6 with Kevin Hart’s birthday featuring a live performance by Ludacris at Zouk Nightclub, and will continue with the conclusion of Kevin Hart’s REALITY CHECK TOUR at Resorts World Theatre. Additional headlining events include the inaugural Hartbeat Poker Invitational, live stand-up comedy performances at Jalisco Underground, pool parties at Ayu Dayclub, and much more.
Tickets for this highly-anticipated experience go on sale to the public Friday, April 28, at 10:00 AM PT at hartbeatweekend.com.
“Hartbeat Weekend has always been an amazing celebration of comedy, culture, and music, so you know we had to bring out all the stops for this year’s return,” said Kevin Hart. “We’ve put together an amazing, action-packed weekend and I can’t wait to see it all unfold as Hartbeat takes over Resorts World.”
“We’re thrilled to team up with Resorts World and bring Hartbeat Weekend to the next level with even more experiences that will bring out the biggest names in comedy and music,” said Jeff Clanagan, Hartbeat President & Chief Distribution Officer. “Hartbeat has always connected people together through laughter and joy, so we can’t wait for fans to immerse themselves in this experiential weekend and celebrate with us.”
“We’re pushing the envelope this year with an incredible talent lineup and the inaugural poker invitational,” said Scott Sibella, President of Resorts World Las Vegas. “We’re honored to have Hartbeat Weekend here and can’t wait to make this a unique experience for our guests. It’ll be one for the books.”
Key events taking place throughout the four-day celebration include:
- Kevin Hart Presents REALITY CHECK TOUR Final Shows at Resorts World Theatre
- After selling out arenas around the world, Kevin Hart will wrap up his record-breaking REALITY CHECK TOUR with two nights of jam-packed comedy and side-splitting laughs at the state-of-the-art Resorts World Theatre on Friday, July 7, and Saturday, July 8. The shows are produced by AEG Presents.
- Hartbeat Poker Invitational
- Beginning Saturday, July 8, Hartbeat Weekend will host the ultimate celebrity poker tournament at the exclusive Allē Lounge on 66. The two-day high-stakes event will feature 50 hand-selected competitors from the world of sports, comedy, music, and more, as they go head-to-head at No Limit Hold ‘Em. But keep in mind, with a $100,000 buy-in and a $5M pot – this tournament is no joke! Hosts and long-time rivals Kevin Hart and poker legend Antonio Esfandiari will bring their feud to the broadcast table providing live play-by-play, poker insights, colorful commentary, and more. During each break, Hart and Esfandiari will raise the ante on their rivalry by squaring off with impromptu challenges.
- Zouk Nightclub After-Parties Hosted by Kevin Hart, Featuring Musical Performances by J. Cole, Jack Harlow, and Ludacris
- Hartbeat will take over THE premiere destination for Las Vegas nightlife with nightly after-party events hosted by Kevin Hart at Zouk Nightclub. The festivities begin Thursday, July 6 with a special birthday celebration for Hart featuring live performances by Ludacris. On Friday, July 7, J. Cole will hit the stage for a special performance, with Jack Harlow slated to close things out the following evening.
- Rock The Bells Pool Party at Ayu Dayclub
- Rock The Bells, the global platform dedicated to elevating Hip-Hop culture from its roots to the modern day, will take over Ayu Dayclub on July 7 & 9 of Hartbeat Weekend. Known for creating meaningful experiences where everyone can celebrate Hip-Hop together, they’ll bring special performances and surprise appearances!
- Hartbeat Unplugged After Hours at Jalisco Underground
- Hartbeat will keep the festivities going with intimate comedy performances at Jalisco Underground inside Resorts World Las Vegas. This underground, yet opulent destination will be host to one-of-a-kind performances from world-class comedians throughout Hartbeat Weekend.
For more information and tickets, please visit http://hartbeatweekend.com/.
Founded by Kevin Hart, Hartbeat is the global, multi-platform media company creating entertainment at the intersection of comedy and culture with a mission to keep the world laughing together. Hartbeat delivers comedy through its three divisions: Hartbeat Studios, which finances, develops and produces innovative content; Hartbeat Media, which connects with consumers around the world through events and the company’s extensive distribution network; and PULSE, the company’s branded entertainment studio that serves as a creative and cultural consultancy to brand. Hartbeat’s flagship consumer brand, the LOL! Network, reaches audiences across its O&O social media, audio, and OTT partners.
Led by an award-winning team, Hartbeat is a valuable partner to the biggest entertainment companies, platforms and brands in the world, driving cultural currency and generating sales, subscriptions, buzz, and conversation with some of the most coveted audiences.
ABOUT RESORTS WORLD LAS VEGAS
Since opening in 2021, Resorts World Las Vegas has become the premier destination on the Las Vegas Strip. Developed by Genting Berhad, a publicly traded Malaysian corporation registered with the Nevada Gaming Commission, the $4.3 billion resort is dedicated to providing guests with a one-of-a-kind luxury experience, complete with exceptional service, exquisite design and unparalleled amenities. In a partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Resorts World Las Vegas integrates three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus. With over 3,500 guest rooms and suites, featuring modern design and luxurious touches, the property consists of Las Vegas Hilton at Resorts World, the resort’s full-service brand; Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World, Hilton’s lifestyle luxury brand; and LXR, Hilton’s network of independent luxury properties, which operates as Crockfords Las Vegas, Genting’s internationally renowned ultra-luxury brand. The fully integrated resort boasts a wide range of world-class amenities and services including a 117,000 square foot state-of-the-art fully cashless casino floor, a 5,000 capacity theatre featuring the industry’s top headlining talent, distinct day and nightlife venues, a curated retail collection featuring designer and boutique shops, a stunning 27,000-square-foot spa and wellness center, over 50 food and beverage offerings from across the globe and more. Resorts World Las Vegas has ushered in a new world for luxury resorts, and invites guests to indulge with friends. Resorts World Las Vegas is Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide while all three hotel brands are LEED Gold Certified. For more information, please visit rwlasvegas.com or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
ABOUT AEG PRESENTS
Combining the power of the live event with a focus on true artist development, AEG Presents is a world leader in the music and entertainment industries. Operating across five continents, the company has an unparalleled commitment to artistry, creativity, and community. Its tentpole festivals and multi-day music events — which include the iconic Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival and the legendary New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival alongside British Summer Time at Hyde Park, Stagecoach, Hangout Festival, Electric Forest, Rock En Seine and All Points East — continue to set the bar for the live music experience. AEG Presents promotes global tours for artists such as Justin Bieber, Blackpink, Kenny Chesney, Celine Dion, Elton John, Karol G, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry, The Rolling Stones, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, and Tyler, The Creator, in addition to — through its network of clubs, theatres, arenas, stadiums and renowned partner brands such as The Bowery Presents, Concerts West, Frontier Touring, Goldenvoice, Marshall Arts, Messina Touring Group, PromoWest Productions, and Zero Mile Presents — creating and developing an unmatched infrastructure for artist development and audience reach. More information can be found at aegpresents.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.