Hash House A Go Go celebrates romance with Valentine’s Day specials
Hash House A Go Go
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, all four restaurant locations will feature specials on Tuesday, Feb. 14 ranging in price from $4.95 to $24.95 in addition to the mouthwatering regular menu items. Specials for Valentine’s Day include:
- Roasted Tomato Basil Bisque with Crème Fraiche for $4.95
- Raspberry Bellini for $6.95
- Mixed Grill-Flatiron Steak, BBQ Pork Loin and Chicken Breast on Blue Cheese Mash and BBQ Crème for $23.95
- Mahi and All-Blue Crabcake on Sweet Corn Mash topped with Basil Pesto Crème for $24.95
Desserts ($7.95 each)
- Snickers Bread Pudding
- Applied Cranberry Cobbler with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
For reservations or inquiries, please call the Imperial Palace location at (702) 254-4646, the M Resort Spa Casino location at (702) 797-1500, the Sahara location at (702) 804-4646 or the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/lasvegas.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national accolades and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and most recently, the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.” For reservations or inquiries, please call the Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the Imperial Palace location at (702) 254-4646, the M Resort Spa Casino location at (702) 797-1500 and the Plaza Hotel and Casino at (702) 384-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com.