Hash House A Go Go Celebrates the Holidays with Christmas Specials
Hash House A Go Go welcomes families to celebrate the holidays with dinner specials on Christmas Eve along with Christmas Day dinner and brunch specials.
Christmas Eve dinner specials include:
– Start the meal with a choice of appetizers, including the Smoked Chicken Chowder with red potato & bacon for only $5.95 or the HH Wedge Salad with hardwood smoked bacon and blue cheese for only $7.95.
– After a delicious appetizer, try The Rib Eye Hash – Seasoned & sautéed, hand cut ribeye steak with fresh market tomato and green beans topped with imported asiago cheese and served with crispy potatoes and scrambled eggs for only $16.95. For those in the mood for fish, order the Grilled Salmon – Served on sundried tomato mashed potatoes, all drizzled with chili cream and sautéed shrimp & fresh veggies for only $20.95. Each entrée can be enjoyed with a HH Bloody Maria or the Washington Apple for only $8.50 each.
Christmas Day brunch specials include:
– Celebrate Christmas Day with special selections, such as The Warsaw Hash – crispy potatoes, ground turkey hardwood smoked bacon and smoked mozzarella cheese all crowned with two eggs and a fresh buttermilk biscuit for only $10.95 and add Hamms for only $1.25 extra, the Blueberry-Snickers Pancake with whipped cream for only $8.50, the Steak O’ Day – Grilled boneless ribeye sandwich with chipotle mayo, lettuce, tomato & red onion served on fresh grilled milk bread and fries for only $13.95 and ass a Bud for only $3 extra, there is also the Boston Scramble – sautéed shrimp, roasted peppers, basil pesto and brie cheese all served with breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit garnish and a HH buttermilk biscuit for only $13.95 and add a glass of champagne for only $5 extra.
– Make a trip to the bar for a Strawberry Mocha with whip for $5.25, 12 oz. Corona with Chicharrones for $4.50, Peach Ice Tea for $4.25, Mango Margarita for $8.50 or the Juggernaut – A double Hammerhead with a shot of Jim Beam for $9.95.
Christmas Day dinner specials:
– End the joyous holiday with favorite dinner specials and appetizers. Starters include the HH Mini Cobb Salad for $6.95 or the Crispy polenta with house charred tomato and fresh goat cheese all trimmed with BBQ for $7.95.
– Entrees include Andy’s Mixed Grill – Maple Leaf Farm’s duck breast, boneless ribeye and grilled pork tenderloin all served on griddled sweet corn mash & topped with BBQ cream for $28.95 or the Grilled Mahi Mahi – Stuffed with an all blue crab cake and trimmed with basil pesto cream served with sweet corn mashed potatoes for $28.95.
– Add a Blackberry Bellini for $6.95 or the HH Caipirinha for only $8.50 to any entrée or appetizer.
– Enjoy desserts, such as the beloved Butterscotch Poundcake or the Raspberry Cobbler.
The Sahara location will be closed on Christmas Day, so specials on this day are only offered at the M Resort, Plaza and Imperial Palace locations. Christmas Eve specials apply to all four locations as all will be open that day.
For reservations or inquiries, please call the Imperial Palace location at (702) 254-4646, the M Resort Spa Casino location at (702) 797-1500, the Sahara location at (702) 804-4646 or the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/lasvegas.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national accolades and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and most recently, the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.” For reservations or inquiries, please call the Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the Imperial Palace location at (702) 254-4646, the M Resort Spa Casino location at (702) 797-1500 and the Plaza Hotel and Casino or visit hashhouseagogo.com.