GRAB GIFTS FOR MOM AT HONEY SALT’S MOTHER’S DAY POP-UP SHOP ON MAY 7
Honey Salt, Ross & Snow, Dee Berkley Jewelry and French Cottage Bakery Team Up to Host One-Stop Shopping Experience for Mom
The popular Summerlin restaurant, Honey Salt, hosts a fun Mother’s Day pop-up shop featuring a variety of local businesses perfect for last minute holiday gifts for the special lady in your life. Ross & Snow luxury footwear, Dee Berkley Jewelry and French Cottage Bakery will also be on hand offering the most mom-worthy gifts. Shoppers and moms can also snap some new pics with an Instagram-worthy balloon wall.
- Honey Salt will offer a variety of sweet and savory baked goods including pastries, cupcakes, cookies, brookies and even hot quiches and artisanal sandwiches for a pre-Mother’s Day meal. Elizabeth Blau and Kim Cantenwalla will also be available to sign copies of their cookbook, Honey Salt Food & Drink – A Culinary Scrapbook, for the chef in the family.
- Dee Berkley Jewelry is on site for all your sparkly needs with genuine gemstone bracelets, necklaces and earrings, in addition to 14KT and diamonds, paperclip chain necklaces and bracelets. They will also have a variety of pieces from the spring line and highly curated gifts for the holiday.
- Ross & Snow, the first Vegas-born luxury brand, is set to feature a variety of luxury sneaker options so mom can be styling in the latest footwear trends all year long.
- French Cottage Bakery will be baking up a storm and selling a variety of sourdoughs, baguettes and breads to make all at home celebrations delicious.
- Celebrations by Karly will provide various fun balloon activations throughout the event and an Instagram wall perfect for snapping photos with mom.
Friday, May 7
Noon – 4 p.m.
Private Dining Room and Patio (patio is weather permitting)
1031 S. Rampart Blvd.
All safety regulations and social distancing guidelines set forth by Clark County and the State of Nevada will be observed. All guests will need to wear a mask.
ABOUT HONEY SALT:
Specializing in farm-to-table cuisine, Honey Salt is located in at 1031 S. Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Honey Salt is open seven days a week: Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m., 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday. Honey Salt also features a daily happy hour from 3 – 6 p.m. in the lounge and patio. For reservations and more information, visit www.honeysalt.com or call the restaurant at 702-445-6100. “Like” Honey Salt on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HoneySaltLV and follow Honey Salt on Instagram @HoneySaltLV.
ABOUT DEE BERKLEY JEWELRY:
Founded in Las Vegas in 2003, Dee Berkley Jewelry is driven by one simple notion: that head-turning pieces can (and should) lead to pure happiness. Behind our colorful beads, streamlined designs, and each carefully curated collection is the simple goal of spreading feel-good vibes. We craft each of our pieces with positive energy and a smile on our faces—and we hope you share that smile when you wear them. It’s that simple.
ABOUT ROSS & SNOW:
Founded by husband and wife/industry veteran team Meghan and Fred Mossler, Ross & Snow collections are designed to turn heads, but are crafted for life. From boots to slippers to sneakers, the full line is crafted in small, family-owned factories in the Italian countryside where the heritage of shoemaking is truly an art form and shoes are made from the highest grade Italian leathers. Ross & Snow combines the traditional shoemaking skills with modern technologies including their proprietary weatherproofing treatments so shoe-lovers can look great and get sh!t done. The traditional line includes a variety of boots for both men and women made for casual activities to hiking and feature luxury designer styles complete with organically raised and responsibly sourced shearling and fun features including metallic, tone-on-tone camo and even Mongolian shearling details. The new sport line introduced in late fall 2020, mixing high-end design with a casual vibe, the sport line is available for men and women. Ross & Snow is designed for the fashion-forward individual who needs their shoes to function for them all day, every day – whatever the weather, situation or shenanigan. The full product line is available at www.ross-snow.com. Ross & Snow is also available at www.zappos.com and www.nordstrom.com.
ABOUT FRENCH COTTAGE BAKERY AND BENOIT CORNET:
Chef Benoit Cornet began his culinary training in La Rochelle, France and then further honed his skills at the one Michelin starred Hôtel du Haut-Allier, the two Michelin starred Restaurant Hélène Darroze, and at the three starred Restaurant Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas. Cornet continued his success in the kitchen of Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits for over a decade. As a hobby, he began baking using traditional methods to create fresh baked, hand crafted and naturally leavened bread using only the best available ingredients. His hobby turned into a passion and his passion turned into a small business and cottage bakery. He can now be found at his pop-up bakery every Saturday from 10am to 2pm in Summerlin. A dynamic menu changes weekly including baguettes, sourdough, croissants, cookies and pies. For more information, visit: @french_cottage_bakery on IG.