Indulge in Enchanting Specials and Events at
Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts This Valentine’s Day
Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts are celebrating Valentine’s Day with an array of delectable dining options, captivating attractions, sweet spa specials, wondrous wedding offers and exciting entertainment for lovers to enjoy.
Delectable Specials for Two:
With its feminine touches and ambient lighting, GIADA will set the mood for love this Valentine’s Day. Guests are invited to indulge in celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis’ California-Italian fare while taking in spectacular views from the center of the Las Vegas Strip. GIADA will offer a delicious tasting menu for couples to enjoy for $140 per person. The menu will feature an appetizer including wood-fired oyster, anise butter, fennel crystals, Golden Osetra caviar, parmesan cornetto, tomato crème fraiche, crab cake arancini and lemon-basil aioli. Secondi options include a choice of Tartufo potato gnocchi made with morel mushrooms, fava flowers and shaved truffle or red velvet fettuccini made with wagyu chocolate bolognese and candy stripe beets. Entrée options with a choice of a prosecco poached lobster with honey crisp-potato gratin and roasted apple butter or oak-grilled bone-in filet with vanilla parsnip-potato puree, Barolo crust and balsamic pearl glaze. Guests can enjoy a sweet dessert with the choice of chocolate fondant with molten espresso chocolate center and white coffee stracciatella gelato or strawberry amore with Tahitian vanilla bean mousse, strawberry jam and almond chiffon.
Flamingo Las Vegas
Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse will set the mood for old-school romance this Valentine’s Day. The restaurant will serve a prix fixe menu, priced at $198 per couple. The experience will begin with a sparkling wine toast and appetizer options of crab cake, lobster bisque soup, chopped salad or Caesar salad. Entrée options include a choice of a 32-ounce dry-aged prime tomahawk ribeye, roasted rack of lamb or Mediterranean-style whole branzino. Guests can also choose two sides – options include mac and cheese, Yukon gold potato purée, asparagus or seasonal mushrooms. To end on a sweet note, guests will enjoy a strawberry parfait and chocolate mousse, topped with light strawberry marmalade, rose petals and fresh strawberries.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House will delight guests with a celebratory three-course menu for two for $200. Starter options include mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad or seafood chowder. Guests can enjoy a Surf and Turf entrée including 24-ounce cut bone-in prime rib and 8-ounce charbroiled blackened lobster tail, served with grilled asparagus and Hollandaise sauce. For dessert, indulge in strawberry shortcake made with white chiffon cake, Bavarian cream, strawberry jam, strawberries and Champagne strawberry coulis.
- Harrah’s Las Vegas’ award-winning Oyster Bar & Grill will offer a few special selections to celebrate a day of romance. Guests can delight in delicious dishes including berry treasure salad with mixed greens, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, tomatoes, candied pecans and balsamic vinaigrette for $13.99; Oysters Kilpatrick made with fresh shucked oysters, crispy bacon and Worcestershire sauce starting at $19.99; and parmesan-crusted scallops and risotto made with pan-seared scallops, parmesan cheese and asparagus for $29.99.
- This Valentine’s Day, guests can begin their day with a romantic breakfast at Fulton Street Food Hall, the chef-driven marketplace. Lovers may indulge in the festive breakfast featuring strawberry red velvet pancakes topped with cream cheese icing and chocolate blossoms for $16.99.
The LINQ Hotel + Experience
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar will spice Valentine’s Day up with a prix fixe menu for two to share for $85. This delectable menu will include dishes such as drunken shrimp cocktail made with jumbo poached shrimp served with “Bloody Mary” cocktail sauce; green wedge salad including romaine hearts, diced cucumber, marinated grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, pickled red onions, feta cheese, pita chips and lemon-tahini Vinaigrette; 16-ounce mustard and peppercorn-crusted New York strip steak made with a cast iron crust, balsamic glazed onions, roasted herb-fingerling potatoes and grilled asparagus; and Guy’s Cheesecake Challenge including half a marbled cheesecake topped with potato chips, pretzels and hot fudge.
The LINQ Promenade
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips will offer specialty menu items for Valentine’s Day. The renowned restaurant invites guests to enjoy crab cakes served with natural sea salt chips, remoulade, choice of one sauce and a drink for $21.99. For a sweet addition, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips will also offer cookies and cream cheesecake pops for $8.99.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ will offer dine-in and to-go Valentine’s Day specials for two. The dine-in surf and turf menu for two includes a 32-ounce porterhouse and two shrimp skewers, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and cornbread for $99. For a night in, guests can order the Smokin’ Love Feast to-go menu featuring Trainwreck fries, Pigout Platter including barbecue chicken, Texas beef brisket, Carolina pulled pork and Memphis style pork spare ribs, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, homemade cornbread and chocolate cake for $105. These offerings are available on Feb. 11, 12 and 14.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop invites guests to sweeten Valentine’s Day with a sundae. Guests can enjoy the Presidio Passion sundae with vanilla ice cream, layered with strawberry and Ghirardelli hot fudge, topped with more delicious hot fudge, whipped cream and a chocolate-dipped strawberry. The sundae is available with non-dairy organic vanilla coconut ice cream from Coconut Bliss for an additional $1. This item is only available for a limited time.
- Honolulu Cookie Company will offer its 2022 Valentine’s Cookie Collection including a classic signature shortbread flavor and a limited-edition ruby dipped macadamia flavor.
- Love is in the air at the tallest observation wheel in North America, High Roller at The LINQ Promenade. Lovebirds can celebrate Valentine’s Day with 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip to proclaim their love from the top of the world. To purchase tickets, please visit here.
Paris is known as the city of love and romance. What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than admiring gorgeous Strip views on the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas? One of the city’s premier romantic spots at 46 stories high, the Eiffel Tower is a half-scale replica of the famous Paris, France landmark. To purchase tickets, please visit here.
Sweet Spa Specials:
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for couples to relax and reconnect together at the spa.
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace will offer remarkable specials for Valentine’s Day and throughout the month of February. Guests can enjoy the Sweet Strawberry Crush Massage and Hugs and Kisses Facial to relax and rejuvenate together. To book a treatment, please visit here.
- Sweet Strawberry Crush Massage ($690 per couple for 80 minutes) – Couples can enjoy this sweet massage for Valentine’s Day. The massage begins with a caramel milk to smooth the skin and reveal a healthy glow. Then, guests may experience a generous application of strawberry smash moisturizer while enjoying a scalp and foot massage. The comprehensive journey will conclude with a full body massage that will help lock in the sweet strawberry cream leaving skin soft, dewy and richly fragrant.
Hugs and Kisses Facial ($250 per person for 50 minutes) – This facial celebrates beauty and enhances the skin with love. After the face, neck and décolleté are gently exfoliated, a Knesko Skin Rose Quartz collagen face mask helps calm, hydrate and smooth the skin. The luxurious mask is infused with hyaluronic acid, marine collagen and vitamin C, leaving the skin glowing.
- Couples looking for a relaxing Valentine’s Day can visit The Spa at Harrah’s Las Vegas and choose any massage or facial for side-by-side services in a couple’s suite. Couples’ massages include Champagne and chocolate to take home. Couples’ services are an upgrade of $20 per person. To book a treatment, please visit here.
- At the Spa at The LINQ, couples can relax and unwind in the unique co-ed spa facilities, which include the spacious spa lounge, eucalyptus steam rooms, spa pool and Himalayan salt caves. For Valentine’s Day, enjoy a side-by-side massage or facial services in a couple’s suite. Couples’ massages include Champagne and chocolate to take home. Couples’ services are an upgrade of $20 per person. To book a treatment, please visit here.
Wondrous Wedding and Proposal Offerings:
- Flamingo Las Vegas, known for its picturesque wedding venues on the Las Vegas Strip, features four romantic ceremony settings. The three outdoor locations are surrounded by swaying date palm trees, lush gardens and cascading waterfalls, while the indoor chapel incorporates a blossoming garden theme with a stunning glass chandelier in the center. As February is Wedding Month in Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas has created a new Viva Love Stories Package (available for weddings through the end of February 2022) starting at $1,449. For more information or to book, please visit here.
This new wedding package includes the following:
- Personal dedicated wedding coordinator and planner
- Private bridal waiting area
- Wedding ceremony
- 12 rose bridal bouquet and a groom’s rose boutonniere
- Maid of Honor and Best Man floral
- 30 minutes photo time with a professional photographer
- Ceremony video with digital HD download and a $150 photo credit
- Music playlist of choice (four selections)
- Sand ceremony with choice of two sand colors
- Marriage certificate holder
- A bottle of Champagne and official chapel toasting glasses
- The iconic Caesars Palace offers two enchanting outdoor gardens around a five-acre pool oasis and three stunning indoor chapels for a luxurious Valentine’s Day wedding. Surrounded by tropical palm trees, a blooming floral landscape and Roman architecture, the Venus Garden is a beautiful location featuring a relaxing koi fishpond, a fountain and a unique stone-tiled aisle. The elegant Juno Garden boasts tropical landscaping, palm trees and lush foliage. Additionally, the indoor Classico Chapel is one of the largest wedding chapels on the Las Vegas Strip. In honor of Wedding Month, Caesars Palace has launched the Forever Happens Here Package, available for weddings beginning Feb. 1, 2022. For more information and to book, please visit here.
The new package starts at $3,000 and includes:
- Three nights in a Premium Room at Caesars Palace
- VIP hotel registration for the wedding couple
- One hour of limousine service to the Marriage License Bureau
- Hair and makeup service (same-day service)
- Medium rose bouquet and boutonniere
- Champagne toast (for up to 12 guests)
- Professional pianist
- Minister/Officiant of services
- Professional photographer and videographer
- Caesars wedding registry
- Guests may experience the same passion, excitement and ambiance of Europe’s most romantic city without going overseas. Paris Las Vegas offers the ideal atmosphere for a Valentine’s Day wedding proposal, with authentic replicas of iconic landmarks, cobblestone pathways and the street scenes of Paris and a 40-foot ceiling painted to emulate the Parisian sky over the casino floor. The Parisian-themed resort offers the Eiffel Tower Proposal Package for an epic surprise. To book, please visit here.
The proposal package includes the following:
- A proposal in the most memorable setting, the Arc de Triomphe with the Eiffel Tower in the background outside Paris Las Vegas
- The moment will be captured through 30 minutes of professional photography and a photo print package, plus a $60 photo credit to purchase additional images
- Half-dozen red roses
- A bottle of Champagne and a half-dozen macarons
- Country lovers can celebrate Valentine’s Day at Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” The Las Vegas Residency at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Her Valentine’s Day weekend performances on Feb. 11, 12 and 14 will feature special surprises for the holiday. Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” The Las Vegas Residency is a concert celebration of one of Las Vegas’ first female and country music headliners who has paved the way for other superstar residencies across the city. Designed exclusively for Zappos Theater and promoted by Live Nation and Caesars Entertainment, the high-energy production is a nonstop party, taking fans on a spectacular journey through Shania’s monumental catalogue of hits, including “Man! I Feel Like A Woman!,” “You’re Still The One,” and “That Don’t Impress Me Much.” To purchase tickets, please visit here.
- Couples can gift a night of soul this Valentine’s Day for the upcoming John Legend “Love in Las Vegas” The Las Vegas Residency at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino starting in April. Guests can purchase the Date Night Table Package to surprise their partner with an amazing night at John Legend “Love in Las Vegas” for $400 per person. To purchase the Date Night package, please visit here.
The package includes:
- Two Reserved Seats
- One complimentary bottle of John Legend’s LVE wine
- Sharable charcuterie board
- Dedicated beverage service throughout the performance
About Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR) is the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since its beginning in Reno, NV, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment, Inc. has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Caesars Entertainment, Inc.’s resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe®, and Eldorado® brand names. Caesars Entertainment, Inc. offers diversified gaming, entertainment and hospitality amenities, one-of-a-kind destinations, and a full suite of mobile and online gaming and sports betting experiences. All tied to its industry-leading Caesars Rewards loyalty program, the company focuses on building value with its guests through a unique combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to its employees, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com/corporate.