Insomniac Unveils Hosted Stage Lineups for
Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2018
Bassrush, Basscon, Dreamstate, HARD, Factory 93 and Insomniac Records will all host stages at EDC Las Vegas 2018
Today, Insomniac has announced the six acclaimed dance music brands returning to host stages at the 22nd edition of Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, North America’s largest dance music festival. Bassrush, Basscon, Dreamstate, HARD, Factory 93 and Insomniac Records will host six stages during the three-day festival, taking place May 18 – 20 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. As Headliners are invited on a dazzling new adventure that pays tribute to the movements behind dance music, each festival stage will celebrate a dedicated dance music genre including hardstyle, trance, techno, bass music, house and a variety of electro sounds. Each EDC Las Vegas stage creates a unique, immersive experience for Headliners as they listen to world-class performances from their favorite acts while being introduced to new artists along the way.
For the first time since 2014, HARD will host cosmicMEADOW, bringing a fusion of electronic music styles with a refreshing focus on the sounds of rap and hip-hop. Insomniac’s premier hardstyle music brand, Basscon, will take over wasteLAND, creating a massive new scenic destination featuring Insomniac’s iconic, graffiti art freight containers. Drum & bass, trap and dubstep fans won’t have to travel far, with this year’s newly designed bassPOD hosted by Bassrush, Insomniac’s dedicated bass music brand.
On the opposite side of the spectrum, neonGARDEN will be hosted by Factory 93, bringing the underground sounds of house and techno to an all-new stage design. Debuting a new open-air look, quantumVALLEY will once again be hosted by Dreamstate and be the premier destination for EDC’s trance fans. In addition, making its EDC Las Vegas debut, the brand new stereoBLOOM stage, hosted by Insomniac Records, will feature new and upcoming artists breaking ground in the dance music community.
EDC Las Vegas’ hosted stages feature a variety of dance music artists from around the world, including, but not limited to:
- kineticFIELD: Kaskade, Marshmello, NGHTMRE, Tiësto and, in his first kineticFIELD appearance, Vini Vici.
- circuitGROUNDS: Excision, Virtual Self, Yellow Claw, Martin Garrix, and REZZ.
- cosmicMEADOW, hosted by HARD: Borgore, Illenium, Kayzo, Tchami X Malaa [No Redemption] and The Binches (Dotcom, Kayzo, Ookay, Yultron)
- bassPOD, hosted by Bassrush: Andy C, Dubloadz b2b Monxx, Flux Pavillion b2b Doctor P, GTA and Zomboy.
- wasteLAND, hosted by Basscon: Da Tweekas, Darren Styles, Gammer, Headhunterz and TNT.
- neonGARDEN, hosted by Factory 93: Charlotte de Witte, Cirez D, Green Velvet Presents La La Land, Jamie Jones presents Paradise and John Digweed.
- quantumVALLEY, hosted by Dreamstate: Dash Berlin classic set, Ferry Corsten, Ilan Bluestone, Markus Schulz and Paul Van Dyk.
- stereoBLOOM, hosted by Insomniac Records: Chris Lorenzo, Dr. Fresch, MK, Redlight and Sinden b2b LO ’99.
The full EDC Las Vegas 2018 lineup is available here.
For the most updated details regarding EDC Las Vegas, layaway plans, and for answers to other ticketing related questions, a FAQ has been created on edclasvegas.com/tickets.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
Throughout its 24-year history, Insomniac has produced more than 1,200 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees over five continents. Insomniac’s events are held across the U.S. as well as in Mexico, Australia and Japan. The company’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest dance music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2017.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.