JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino
Gaming, Dining, Hotel and Pool Promotions
Football Widows Program – Every Sunday, Beginning August 9 thru January 3
For all significant others of football fans who want to have their own fun during football season, Rampart Casino offers the Football Widows Program where Resort Reward members can receive the following discounts:
- 30% Off Cabana Rental (seasonal)
- $88 Swedish Massage at Spa Aquae
- $30 Spa Experience Pass at Spa Aquae
- One (1) Free Mimosa with Purchase of a Ceres Sunday Brunch
- 20% Discount at Rampart Buffet Champagne Brunch
- Free Bottle of Sake with Purchase of an All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Dinner
- One (1) free Up-size on any beverage at Starbucks
- Two (2) free Level 1 Packs in the Bingo Room
The Football Widows Program is valid on Sundays from August 9, 2015 to January 3, 2016. Visit the Resort Rewards Club for more details.
$100,000 Beach Ball Blast Punch Board– Every Friday and Saturday in August *just added*
Rampart Casino hosts Beach Ball Blast Punch Board at 6:15 and 8:15 p.m. Every 100 points in slot play or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry, and guests can earn ten times entries Monday through Thursday. Resort Rewards players can start earning entries on Saturday, July 25. There will be 8 winners selected at each drawing, who will have the chance to win up to $5,000 cash.
Hot Summer Nights Pull Tab – Every Sunday in August *just added*
Ever Sunday in August, Rampart Casino offers Resort Rewards Club players the opportunity to win Free Slot Play, cash, points and food prizes. Earn 10 points to swipe and win at the kiosk. Visit the Resort Rewards Club for details.
Bring a Friend Mondays – Every Monday in August
Resort Rewards members who bring a friend Mondays in August to sign up for Resort Rewards will receive $5 free slot play and also receive match points for all the Base points the friend earns on their sign up day.
2x/4x Points – Every Wednesday
The Rampart Casino will be giving 4x points on reels and 2x points on video poker to all Resort Reward Members on Wednesday in August.
Bingo Spin to Win – Every Day at Every Session in August *just added*
The first single winner at every session, every day in August, will get the chance to spin the prize wheel for prizes up to $100 in free slot play.
CEO Mondays – Every Monday in August
Rampart Casino invites all casino and customer service employees to participate in the CEO Program. On Mondays, members will receive the CEO treatment, including the following benefits: (1) free entry to the swimming pool, 2-for-1 drinks in the Round Bar, JC’s Irish Sports Pub, and 221, $2 off Al-You-Can-Eat Sushi at Shizen, 50% off dinner at the Rampart buffet, $10 Match Bet on table games, and a chance to Spin & Win at the kiosk when earning 100 points. Participants can register at the Resort Rewards Club for CEO status by showing proof of employment.
50+ Party – Every Tuesday in August
Resort Rewards Club players 50 years of age or older can earn $100 free slot play bonus on all video reel machine jackpots over $1,200; a complimentary kiosk swipe if they earn 50 points and a second swipe if they earn 500; a Bingo Room coupon for a free small rainbow pack in the electronic units for their next visit (minimum buy-in is required); and enjoy $5 lunch at Rampart Buffet. In addition, they can enjoy one free round in a slot tournament from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Summerlin and Elite players may receive an additional round. The best score will be used in the tournament where 12 winners are selected each week. The slot tournament’s top prize is $1,000 and a $15 Free Slot Play Bonus will be given for everyone who wins a round.
$20,000 Free Slot Play Hot Seat Drawings – Every Thursday in August
Rampart Casino hosts $20,000 Free Slot Play Hot Seat Drawings from 2 to 8 p.m. Casino guests playing with their Resort Rewards card are eligible to win up to $200 Free Slot Play from the random drawings. A winner is drawn every 15 minutes for slot players and on the 45 of each hour for table game players.
Bingo Free Dauber Wednesdays – Every Wednesday in August *just added*
All bingo players will receive a free dauber at all sessions with a minimum buy-in on Wednesdays in August.
$6,500 Galleons of Gold Mid-Month Drawing – August 12 *updated*
Resort Rewards Club member who earn a base of 2,000 points in the previous calendar month are invited to participate in the following month’s Galleons of Gold Mid-Moth Drawing, where ten winners at each drawing will win their share of $6,500. Drawings will be held at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. on August 12. Players must visit a designated kiosk in the casino after 3 p.m. on the drawing date to activate their entry. Players can visit the Resort Rewards Club for more information.
Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing – August 26 *updated*
Resort Rewards Club members who earn a base of 2,000 points in the previous calendar month are invited to participate in the following month’s Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing. The next drawings will be held at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. on Wednesday, August 26. Players must visit a designated kiosk in the casino after 3 p.m. on the drawing date to activate their entry. The progressive cash jackpot is currently at $7,000 and increases $1,000 every month until a winner is drawn. Players can visit the Resort Rewards club to check the current progressive jackpot total.
Earn and Spa
Resort Rewards players who earn 1,000 same day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points can receive a 25-minute spa treatment from Spa Aquae. Resort Rewards players can schedule their 25-minute spa treatment at any time. Players may choose from a Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage, Mini Pedicure or Mini Manicure. One per customer maximum, every seven days.
Bonus “R” Ball Jackpots – Every Thursday in August *updated*
Players who “bingo” on B-8, or any number ending in 8, will receive $500 in addition to the regular payout. Validation is required; offer is only valid on Thursdays in August during the 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions.
$1,000 Bingo Coveralls – Every Day
Every day in August there will be three $1,000 coveralls at the 1 pm and 7 pm Bingo session. Also, every Friday and Saturday at the 9 p.m. session in August, there will be double pay with 3 $1,000 coveralls.
Bingo Gift Giveaway – August 10 *just added*
Resort Rewards players with minimum buy-in will receive a Patriotic Cooler Bag at all sessions, while supplies last, on Monday, August 10. See Bingo Room for complete details.
221 features small plates and libations; guests can sip on signature martinis or tickle their taste buds with wine and tapas. For more information, call 702-869-7750.
Hours: Open from 5 to 11 p.m. daily.
- Happy Hour – From 5 to 7 p.m. daily. Specials include the $5 Sangria, wines and appetizers.*updated*
The Carmel Room
The Carmel Room’s fine dining menu features Mediterranean-influenced Continental cuisine. Fare includes specialty salads, fresh seafood, prime steaks seared to perfection, poultry, a superb wine list and decadent table-prepared desserts. For more information, call 702-507-5955.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; open from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Earn and Eat – Earn 1,500 same-day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points at Rampart Casino and receive choice of a Jumbo Lobster Tail Dinner, Summerlin Mixed Grill Dinner, 24oz Bone In Ribeye Dinner or King Cut Prime Rib Dinner.
Guests can start their day at Ceres, a gorgeous restaurant encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. It offers an American breakfast selection of pastries, omelets made-to-order, delicious eggs benedict, healthy dining options and more and is sure to leave diners’ palates satisfied. For more information, call 702-869-7381.
Hours: Open from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Breakfast Al La Carte Menu – From 6 a.m. to 11 a.m., Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Breakfast Buffet – From 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday. Offer includes egg and omelet orders from the guests’ table.
- Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Jazz Brunch can enjoy live jazz music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. along with a JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus live entertainment tax (LET) and gratuity. Sunday, August 2 and 16, featured artists are jazz saxophonist Vince Priester with guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.*updated*
- Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole can enjoy live lounge music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, August 9 and August 23, along with JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus LET and gratuity. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381. *updated*
JC’s Irish Sports Pub
Voted a Top 10 Vegas Sports Bar by USA Today, JC’s Irish Sports Pub features a hearty new menu, Irish beers, whiskey and live music. Guests may choose between pub favorites such as delicious wings or nachos, or feast on Emerald Isle classics such as Beef and Guinness Pie or Fish-n-Chips. For more information, call 702-869-7725.
Join us every day at 4 pm (midnight in Ireland) for a free shot of Guinness along with our Irish Toast of the Day!
Hours: Open from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Monday-Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Beer Pairing Dinner – The Beer Pairing Dinner is offered daily, 5pm to 10pm, for $29.99.
- Theme Night Drink Special
- Miller Mondays – $2 Miller Lite Pints
- Tequila Tuesdays – $5 Margaritas and $3 Tequila Shots
- Wine and Whiskey Wednesdays – $5 Wines and $3 Jamesons, All Varietals
- Thirsty Thursdays – $3 Craft Bottled Beers, $3 Fireball & Absolute Shots, and $4 Guinness Beers
- Strongbow Sundays – $5 Strongbow Cider and $5 Loaded Cider (Strongbow with Fireball)
- Happy Hour – From 3 to 6 p.m. daily. Specials include $2.50 select craft beers and $5 appetizers.
- $6 Beer Flights – $6 beer flights (serves four 5-ounce beers).
Overlooking the excitement of the casino, the newly renovated Promenade Café is open 24/7 and features a wide variety of tastes. For more information, call 702-507-5966.
Hours: Open 24/7.
- $3.99 Early Riser Special – Three daily breakfast specials are available from 6 to 9 a.m. for Resort Rewards club card members.
- $5.99 Senior Special – Senior citizens enjoy daily specials from 3 to 5 p.m. See café for details.
- $7.99 Fajita Friday Dinner – This dinner special gives guests a choice of steak or chicken fajitas and is served from 3 to 11 p.m.
- $9.99 Filet Mignon Oscar Dinner – Tender Filet Mignon topped with the Dungeness crab and béarnaise sauce. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Served daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Dine in only.
- $9.99 Three-Course Special – Starting at $9.99, the special is complete with an appetizer, entrée and dessert. In addition, seven entrée choices are also available upon request. Available daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
A Summerlin favorite, Rampart Buffet offers selections of fare from around the world including wood-fired pizza, rotisserie chicken, hand-carved meats and more. For more information, call 702-507-5944.
Hours: Open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. daily and Champagne Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
- Lunch Prices – $7.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $10.99 without club card and $6.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). These prices are available Monday-Friday.
- Dinner Prices (Sunday –Tuesday) – $13.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $15.99 without club card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Sunday-Tuesday.
- Weekend Brunch Prices – $12.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $16.99 without club card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Saturday-Sunday.
- Tuesday – Seniors with a Resort Rewards club card can enjoy a $5 lunch during the 50+ Party special.
- Wednesday – International BBQ Night from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices include $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Thursday – Deli Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices include $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Friday – Seafood & Crab Legs Buffet featuring Prime Rib from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prices include $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $23.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card), excluding May 3 for Passover Buffet.
- Saturday – Steakhouse Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices include $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Earn and Eat – Resort Rewards club members can earn and redeem 500 same-day base points for a Lunch Buffet or 800 same-day base points for a Dinner Buffet. Vouchers are valid for seven days (maximum two vouchers per day). See resort Rewards Club desk to receive voucher.
Featuring Las Vegas’ freshest sushi and sashimi, Shizen’s expert Teppanyaki chefs dazzle guests with their knife work and hot-table cuisine. For more information, call 702-869-7900.
Hours: Open from 5 to 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Happy Hour – From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Specials include $5 glasses of select wine, sake and sushi
- All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays– Shizen presents All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $28 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Famed chef and restaurateur Gustav Mauler combines a classic Milanese menu, modest yet excellent wine selections and a chic setting at Spiedini. For more information, call 702-869-7790.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. daily.
Guests can get their caffeine fix and satisfy their hunger at Starbucks®, located adjacent to Rampart Casino’s Buffet. The shop offers a selection of coffees, pastries, iced lattés, steaming espressos and more. For more information, call 702-869-7272.
Hours: Open from 6a.m. – 7p.m. Sunday thru Thursday, 6a.m. – 9p.m. Friday & Saturday.
Conveniently located near the pool, Waterside Café offers guests freshly prepared salads, sandwiches, burgers, and tropical drinks. It’s the perfect spot for a quick bite to eat or refreshing mojito after a long day of lounging in the desert sun.
Hours: Open every day, bar open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., food service 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Happy Hour on Fridays 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., with half price beer, select cocktails and appetizers.
Pool Specials *just added*
- August 7-9 – Five (5) Heineken/Heineken Light for $25 & $10 John Daly Cocktails
- August 14-16 – Five (5) Leinekugel Shandy for $20 & $10 Tropical Cooler Cocktail
- August 21-23 – Five (5) Ballast Point Even Keel IPAs for $25 & $8 Breakfast of Champions Shots
- August 28-30 – Five (5) Miller Lights for $20 & $5 Dos XX Draft Beers
Experience Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage) and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJA.
Experience Spa Package for One
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, one 50-minute spa treatment (Custom Facial or Swedish massage) and use of Fitness Facilities. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJB.
Experience Couples Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage), champagne and strawberries upon arrival and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code SIJJ.
Golf TPC Las Vegas Package
Visitors can tee it up at the TPC Las Vegas golf course then stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa just down the road. Golf packages can be booked for single golfers or golf for two, as well as complete golf vacations including golf, Spa Experience passes and daily breakfast. In addition, the resort’s on-site Golf Concierge is available to book preferred tee times at the course. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer, and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. For complete details on the variety of golf at TPC Las Vegas packages, to check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code GLFA for 1 round of golf, GLFB for 2 rounds of golf or GLFC for 2 rounds of golf with breakfast for two.
Experience Attraction Package
Travelers looking for a touch of authentic Las Vegas entertainment with off-strip luxury accommodations at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa can book an Experience Attraction Package. The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two daily in Ceres and 25 percent discount on tickets to see Blue Man Group. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on previously purchased event tickets. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code ERXU.
Carmel Room Dining Experience
The Carmel Room Dining Experience package combines the luxury of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with fine dining. Guests receive a $50 dining credit per night valid towards a dining experience at Carmel Room steakhouse. Credit is good per night and is exclusive to food at Carmel Room. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATA.
Shizen Dining Experience
The Shizen Dining Experience package offers a $50 dining credit for Shizen Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi bar, a Best of Las Vegas award-winning restaurant, for each night stayed at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Credit is valid per night and can only be applied to food in Shizen. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATB.
Breakfast for One Package
Designed specifically for the individual traveler, guests can book a stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and receive one complimentary buffet breakfast in Ceres restaurant for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code BKSH.
Stay for Breakfast Package
Created to help travelers start the day right, the Stay For Breakfast Package includes breakfast in Ceres restaurant for up to two adults and children under 12 years of age and registered in the same room for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code YBKC.
Pool Hours and Admission
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa makes waves at its tropical pool oasis. The pool area is open for members and hotel guests from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Non-members and non-hotel guests can enjoy the pool Monday – Friday, excluding holidays and blackout dates, with a cover charge. Day pass admission for non-hotel guests is priced at $8 for children between the ages of 6-15 and $15 for all patrons over the age of 16. Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of three children per adult. Memberships and one-day admission can be purchased at the Pool Towel Hut, located at the pool’s entrance gate.
Individual Memberships to the Pool
Individual Memberships for the pool are priced at $150 per month or $495 for the entire season. Along with a full summer of fun, members receive additional benefits including discounted cabana rates and 10 percent off at Waterside Café. Members can enjoy the pool daily, excluding blackout dates and holidays.
Family Passes to the Pool
A Family Pass for the pool is $250 per month or $795 for the entire season; offers are available for two adults with up to three children or one adult with up to four children. Along with a full summer of fun, members receive additional benefits including discounted cabana rates and 10 percent off at Waterside Café. Members can enjoy the pool daily, excluding blackout dates and holidays.
For a more exclusive experience, pool goers can reserve JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa’s private cabanas. Patrons may choose between Standard Cabanas, which can host up to 10 people, or Grand Cabanas, which can accommodate up to 20. All cabanas include a full spectrum of must-have relaxation amenities including flat-screen TVs, telephones, refrigerators, bottled water and safes for valuables. In addition, guests enjoy the convenience of fresh towels and personal cocktail service. Standard Cabanas are priced at $275 Monday –Thursday and $375 Friday – Sunday. Rates are reduced to $125 for guests who spend $300 on food and beverage Monday – Thursday or $450 on food and beverage Friday – Sunday. Grand Cabanas are priced at $375 Monday –Thursday and $475 Friday – Sunday; rates are reduced to $150 for guests who spend $400 on food and beverage Monday – Thursday or $550 on food and beverage Friday – Sunday. Half Day Rates are available for day-of reservations only and are 50 percent off the regular price, available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. to close and based on availability.
About the Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino is home to the $14.2 million Megabucks Jackpot, which hit on November 30, 2014. The Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Named “Best Place for a Family Staycation” in 2015 by Desert Companion, the resort boasts a 10,000 square foot waterfall pool surrounded by koi ponds. A retreat for health and wellness enthusiasts, the resort offers a world class spa, yoga classes, a volleyball and bocce ball court, and sits at the base of the Spring Mountain Range. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott