JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino Updated Live Entertainment Schedule
Rampart Casino offers live entertainment at Addison’s Lounge on the casino floor.
- Mark O’Toole – August 5, 12, 19,& 26, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. *updated*
- Lil Elmo and the Cosmos – August 14 & 15, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. *just added*
- Razz Band – August 21 & 22, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. *just added*
- Robbie Howard – August 28 & 29, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. *just added*
All shows are complimentary and begin at 7:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-507-5900.
Bonkerz Comedy Club
Located at Addison’s Lounge, Bonkerz Comedy Club provides an intimate setting, full bar and some of the nation’s best up-and-coming comics.
- J.C. Currais – As seen on Fox and ABC, August 13 *just added*
- Michael “Wheels” Parise – As seen on HBO, August 20 *just added*
- Kathleen Dunbar – As seen on Comics Unleashed, August 27 *just added*
All shows begin at 7 p.m. and are free to the public (based on availability, first come first seated). Doors open at 6 pm.
Ceres serves up a delicious JW Signature Breakfast Menu, offers a daily breakfast buffet and is encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. The restaurant also offers live entertainment every Sunday.
- Sunday Jazz Brunch featuring jazz saxophonist Vince Priester and guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks – August 16, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. *updated*
- Sunday Brunch featuring Mark O’Toole – August 23, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. *updated*
Ceres’ Sunday brunches are $24.99 per person plus LET and gratuity. Reservations are recommended. Learn more about Ceres online, and make reservations by calling 702-869-7381.
J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub
J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub features a mix of live music with bands, bringing the best music of the Emerald Isle, as well as rock music, to the pub’s stage.
- Doug Price – Karaoke – August 5, 12, 19 & 26, 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. *updated*
- Finnegan’s Wake – July 31 & August 1, 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. *just added*
- Holes & Hearts – August 7 & 8, 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.*just added*
- Rewind – August 21 & 22, 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. *just added*
- High Rise – August 28 & 29, 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. *just added*
All shows are complimentary and begin at 9 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-869-7725.
New CEO Mondays – Industry Night Live Entertainment 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. *just added*
- Glenn Gallarde Duo – August 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31
The Rampart Casino’s Round Bar, located in the heart of the casino, features live acts throughout the week.
- Glenn Gallarde – Mondays, August 17, 24, and 31, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. *just added*
- Cool Change – August 14 & 15, 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. *just added*
- Glenn Gallarde – August 14 & 15, 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. *just added*
- More & Gendel – August 21 & 22, 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. *just added*
- D and D – August 21 & 22, 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. *just added*
- Cool Change – August 28 & 29, 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. *just added*
- D and D – August 28 & 29, 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. *just added*
All shows are complimentary. For more information, call 702-507-5900.
About the Rampart Casino
The elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Named “Best Place for a Family Staycation” in 2015 by Desert Companion, the resort boasts a 10,000 square foot waterfall pool surrounded by koi ponds. A retreat for health and wellness enthusiasts, the resort offers a world class spa, yoga classes, a volleyball and bocce ball court, and sits at the base of the Spring Mountain Range. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW. Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott