JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino
Updated Live Entertainment Schedule
Five nights a week, Rampart Casino offers live entertainment at Addison’s Lounge on the casino floor.
- The Kid and Nic Show – May 2-3 *just added*
- The Goodfellas – May 9-10 *just added*
- Carmine Mandia – May 16-17 *just added*
- Robbie Howard – May 23-24 *just added*
- DreamStone featuring Tresure – May 30-31 *just added*
- Wes Winters – Every Tuesday at 6 p.m.
- Mark OToole – Every Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- The Dummkopfs – Every Thursday at 3 p.m. (excluding the Thursday, May 1 performance)
All shows are complimentary and begin at 8:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-507-5900.
Bonkerz Comedy Club
Located at Edge Lounge, Bonkerz Comedy Club provides an ultra-chic setting, full bar and some of the nation’s best, up-and-coming comics.
- Angelo Cianfrocco with special guest Adam Murray – May 1 *
- Paul Scally with special guest Derrick Stroman – May 8
- Arnie Ellis with special guest Nat Bamiel – May 15
- Ricky Reyes with special guest Phil “Scratch” Cummings – May 22
- Jodi White with special guest Dustin Nickerson – May 29
- Patrick Garrity with special guest Luke Swanson – June 5 *just added*
- Chris Cope with special guest Zach Huddleston – June 12 *just added*
- John Hilder with special guest Louie Bruce – June 19 *just added*
- John Crist with special guest Sally Brooks – June 28 *just added*
- Landry with special guest Rio Hillman – July 3 *just added*
- James Yon with special guest Tommy O’Neill – July 10 *just added*
- Allan Stephan with special guest Warren Durso – July 17
- Bobby Wayne Stauts with special guest Dave DeLuca – July 26 *just added*
All shows begin at 7 p.m. and are $15 per person, including LET (live entertainment tax), and will include a complimentary drink. Guests can purchase tickets at the Casino Cage, by calling 702-507-5980 or at the door. * Please note, the performance on May 1 will be held in Addison’s Lounge.
Ceres serves up a delicious JW Signature Breakfast Menu, offers a daily breakfast buffet and is encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. The restaurant often offers live entertainment during special events.
- Sunday Jazz Brunch featuring jazz saxophonist Vince Priester and guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks – May 4 and 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. *just added*
Ceres’ Sunday Jazz Brunch is $24.99 per person plus LET and gratuity. Reservations are recommended. Learn more about Ceres online, and make reservations by calling 702-869-7381.
The Grand Ballroom features the resort’s premier entertainers.
- The Legendary Monroe Powell and the Platters Review – June 13-14 at 8 p.m.
- Comedian / Hypnotist Doug MacCraw – June 15 at 4 p.m.
Tickets are $15 plus LET and will be available at the Casino Cage.
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub features a mix of live music with bands bringing the best music of the Emerald Isle, as well as rock music, to the pub’s stage.
- Holes and Hearts – May 2-3 *just added*
- Echo Valle Road – May 9-10 *just added*
- Sharon & the Chevelles – May 16-17 *just added*
- The Dayna Collins Band – May 23-24 *just added*
- The Celtic Rockers – May 30-31 *just added*
Live music starts at 9 p.m. For more information, call 702-869-7725.
The Rampart Casino’s Round Bar, located in the heart of the casino, features live acts throughout the week.
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and The DnD Project at 11 p.m. – May 2-3 *just added*
- Cool Change at 6:30 p.m. and Kim Styles Duo at 11 p.m. – May 9-10 *just added*
- Cool Change at 6:30 p.m. and More & Gendel at 11 p.m. – May 16-17 *just added*
- Cool Change at 6:30 p.m. and The DnD Project at 11 p.m. – May 23-24 *just added*
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and High Rise Duo at 11 p.m. – May 30-31*just added*
- Nicholas Cole – Every Thursday at 7 p.m.
All shows are complimentary. For more information, call 702-507-5900.
About the Rampart Casino
2014 marks the luxurious Rampart Casino’s 15-year anniversary, in conjunction with JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. The casino celebrates “15 Years of Fun” by adding hundreds of the industry’s latest slots, a new state-of-the-art Bingo Room (coming in Spring 2014) and more. The elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,200 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The award-winning resort celebrates 15 years of success in 2014, along with Rampart Casino, with its “15 Years of Fun” campaign, and it’s sure to be the property’s best year yet with exciting renovations, additions and more. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott