Lev Restaurant Group Brands Supporting
Down Syndrome Awareness Month
During the month of October, the Lev Restaurant Group will help raise funds and awareness for programs assisting those with Down syndrome, the most common genetic condition in the United States, affecting one in every 691 babies born in the U.S. each year.
The locally owned and operated Lev Restaurant Group will involve several of its restaurant brands by donating a percentage from the sale of specific menu items between Monday, October 6, 2014 and Friday, October 31, 2014 to the Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada (DSOSN).
Lev Restaurant Group (LRG) is the exclusive Las Vegas-based developer of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Las Vegas locations. Additionally, LRG owns and operates the proprietary brands that include i♥︎burgers at Town Square and inside the Palazzo, Daily Kitchen & Wellness Bar near 215 & Town Center and Lobster ME in the Venetian’s Grand Canal Shoppes and in Planet Hollywood’s Miracle Mile Shops.
The public can support the DSOSN in a number of ways, including:
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Las Vegas will sell specially branded $25 gift cards, with $5 from each gift card sold going to DSOSN. Additionally, customers who make any donation amount will receive a bright red wristband with the Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada and Lev Restaurant logos. 100 percent of the wristband donation will go to the nonprofit. www.coffeebeanlv.com
- i♥︎burgers will donate a percentage of net sales from all burger purchases made October 6 – October 31, 2014 to DSOSN. www.iloveburgers.com
- Daily Kitchen & Wellness Bar will donate a percentage of net sales from all entree´ purchases made October 6 – October 31, 2014 to DSOSN. www.dkeatery.com
- Lobster ME will donate a percentage of net sales from all lobster roll purchases made October 6 – 31, 2014 to DSOSN. www.lobsterme.com
- In addition, on Friday, October 10, 2014 at i♥︎burgers Town Square, the 2014 Circle of Friends Annual Giving Campaign Reception will take place 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. The public is invited to enjoy music, a raffle and food while supporting the Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada.
“Lev Restaurant Group is named for Levin, our founder’s son, who was diagnosed with Down Syndrome,” said Marisa Endy-Vanchieri, Director of Marketing and Community Relations. “We’ve always supported groups who work to improve the lives of those with intellectual and developmental disabilities and we hope the public will join us in this effort during the month of October.”
The Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada (DSOSN) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and recognized as the leading expert and voice in Nevada for all people affected by Down syndrome. In Southern Nevada there are hundreds of people living with this disability who look to the DSOSN for support and advice.
“We all have dreams. Individuals with Down syndrome have the same dreams – they just need a little help,” said Deann Cline, Director of Fund Development at DSOSN. “We appreciate the efforts of philanthropic minded businesses such as Lev Restaurant Group who are working to support our organization and expand the awareness of what those with Down syndrome are capable of adding to our communities.”
About Lev Restaurant Group
Lev Restaurant Group was founded in 2002 and oversees the operations and development of food and beverage concepts primarily in the fast casual space. The company owns and operates several original concept brands including, Lobster ME, i♥burgers, and the Daily Kitchen & Wellness Bar. Lev is also the exclusive area developer for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® in Southern Nevada and Jamba Juice® in Las Vegas and specific markets in Southern California. Lev currently operates approximately 40 units in Nevada and California and will soon be expanding its operations nationwide. Lev is committed to various local and national charities with a focus on helping children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.