March B-Ball Tournament HQ Begins March 19 at Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
NCAA Tournament Basketball on 9 Huge Screens Inside Stratosphere Theater
March basketball action is coming to Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower Thursday, March 19 through Sunday, March 22, 2015, offering sports fans the ultimate wall-to-wall sports viewing experience.
March B-Ball Tournament HQ offers free admission into “sports headquarters” inside the Stratosphere Theater which is set up with nine huge viewing screens around the room, providing fans with table seating and unobstructed views to easily keep track of their favorite games.
Doors open daily at 8 a.m. where fans can also enjoy:
- Free wi-fi
- Live betting stations
- Blackjack tables
- $3 and $6 Food specials
- $15 Bud and Bud Light pitchers
- Cash bar
“If you’re a college basketball fan, the Stratosphere Theater is the best place on the Vegas Strip to enjoy the madness,” says Ed Malinowski, Race & Sportsbook Director “Its total immersion in the NCAA tournament action, great F&B specials, betting, blackjack and more.”
Food specials can be ordered from your seat, ranging in price from $3 to $6, so you don’t miss a minute of the action.
Breakfast – available 8 a.m. to Noon
- Toasted jalapeño cheddar bagel with cream cheese
- Seasonal berry and yogurt parfait with granola
- Ancho chili turkey breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and fire roasted salsa
Pizza by the Slice bar – available 11 a.m. to close
Savory Menu – available 11 a.m. to close
- Pepperoni or plain cheddar cheese bread with marinara
- Spicy turkey nachos with chili con queso, pico de gallo and jalapeños
- Guido’s Italian buffalo style wings with ranch dressing and celery sticks
- Chilled hoagie sandwich with shaved turkey, salami, provolone, shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion, house dressing, and flash fried kettle chips
- Oven roasted ciabatta melt sandwiches
- Italian sausage & peppers
Open to the public 21 years and older.
About Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower: Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower is a Las Vegas Strip resort with an 80,000-square-foot casino. The 1,149-foot Stratosphere Tower is the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States, featuring the Top of the World restaurant and highest view of the Las Vegas Strip from the Observation Deck as well as SkyJump Las Vegas and thrill rides Big Shot, X-Scream and Insanity. Known as a great value to gamblers, Stratosphere is located close to the Convention Center at the gateway to downtown Las Vegas. It features 2,427 guest rooms and suites, uniquely themed restaurants, the Tower shops, and an original production show, PIN UP™ featuring Claire Sinclair. Additionally, Stratosphere’s ace | PLAY™ program allows players to enjoy awards, comps and exclusives based on their loyalty to American Casino & Entertainment’s four properties: Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower on the Las Vegas Strip, Aquarius Casino Resort in Laughlin, Nevada, and two Arizona Charlie’s locations in Las Vegas. For more information, visit StratosphereHotel.com, call 702-380-7777 or 800-99-TOWER (998-6937).For additional information, please contact: