Naxos Taverna Launches Spring Prix Fixe Menu
Green Chickpea Falafel at Naxos Taverna (Photo Credit: Anthony Mair)
Naxos Taverna at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa has launched a three-course spring prix fixe menu for $55 per person available daily from 4-6 p.m., highlighting favorite dishes from the Mediterranean seafood-focused cuisine.
“Our goal at Naxos is to introduce people to new types of fresh imported fish and seafood, dynamic preparation and all-over high caliber Greek cuisine,” Chef and Partner Mark Andelbradt said. “This prix fixe menu showcases signatures from the full menu in a condensed tasting that leaves you ready to explore more.”
The spring prix fixe menu includes:
First Course (choice of):
· Green Chickpea Falafel with tahini yogurt, red schug
· Kataifi Wrapped Prawns with kalamata olive aioli
· Greek Salad with pickled shallots, marinated feta
· Chicken Kaftedes with tomato, feta, chili, mint
· Raw Sea Bream ($6 supplement) with radish, kumquat, blood orange
Entrees (choice of):
· Lemon-Garlic Jidori Chicken with crushed potato, dill
· Lobster & Crab Diavolo ($10 supplement) with Squid Ink Spaghettini
· Faroe Island Salmon with roasted pumpkin, chermoula
· Charcoal Grilled Skirt Steak with horseradish yogurt
· Lavraki | Royal Dorade grilled and served with charred lemon & sea salt
Market Sides (choice of):
· Crispy fingerling potatoes with kefalotyri cheese, lemon
· Spanakorizo (spinach rice)
· Spiced Baby Cauliflower with sweet onion puree, raisins, almonds
Dessert (choice of):
· Homemade Pistachio FroYo
· Baklava cheesecake ($5 supplement) with pistachio filo, strawberry sorbet
· Sokolatina with chocolate sponge cake, market strawberries
· Cookies & Bites
There is also an option to add a specialty cocktail for an additional $12. The impressive cocktail selection features specialty cocktails like, Pytheas’ Treasure made with prairie organic cucumber vodka, aquavit, cucumber and lime, highlighting traditional Greek spirits like tsipouro, retsina ouzo, and mastitha, and a hearty offering of Greek beers and house sangria.
Naxos Taverna is open Sunday through Thursday from 4-10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 4-11 p.m.
About Naxos Taverna
Naxos Taverna is a story of exemplary culinary experience, purity of flavors, and gracious hospitality that captures the spirit of its namesake, Naxos. An island in the southeast of Greece in the Aegean Sea, Naxos was announced in ancient times as the isle of Dionysus, the god of wine and celebration. Boasting one of the largest and freshest seafood menus in the city, Kallisto Oyster Bar at Naxos showcases more than 25 types of fish and several varieties of oysters, along with other seafood specialties, including the world-famous pan roast. Featuring an award-winning wine list, Kallisto Oyster Bar at Naxos brings the Summerlin area a dining experience unlike any other. Owned by Bua Food Group, a hospitality group that develops and operates restaurants and other food and beverage concepts.
About Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
A recipient of the AAA Four-Diamond Award, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is one of Las Vegas’ premier, off-strip luxury resorts located near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. The resort features nearly 800 guest rooms and suites, a 25,000-square-foot Well & Being spa, a spectacular pool area, movie theatre, bowling and a full array of gaming, including a bingo room, poker room, race and sports book and two new high limit rooms. The property’s restaurants include T-Bones Chophouse, 8 Noodle Bar, Lucille’s BBQ, Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar, Yard House, Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill, Osteria Fiorella, Lotus of Siam, Lucky Penny and several casual dining options. Red Rock is in the midst of a property-wide transformation and recently debuted Naxos Taverna, Kallisto Oyster Bar, Rouge Room and Rouge Cabanas this year. Wish You Were Group will bring an exciting new Mexican restaurant concept to the property this fall. Other amenities include one-of-a-kind luxury suites, stunning meeting and event spaces and Kid’s Quest, a supervised childcare facility. Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is owned and operated by Station Casinos. To learn more, visit www.redrockresort.com or follow on socials (including TikTok) at @RedRockCasino.