JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino Updated Live Entertainment Schedule
Five nights a week, Rampart Casino offers live entertainment at Addison’s Lounge on the casino floor.
- Wes Winters – March 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. *just added*
- Mark O’Toole – March 4, 11, 18 & 25, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. *updated*
- Rewind – March 6-7, 7:30p.m. to 10:00 p.m. *just added*
- The Klique – March 6-7, 11:00p.m. to 2:00 a.m. *just added*
- Sidro’s Armada – March 13 & 14, 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. *just added*
- Drive – March 20 & 21, 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. *just added*
- Treasure Brown – March 20 & 21, 11 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. *just added*
- Kid and Nic – March 27 & 28, 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. *just added*
All shows are complimentary and begin at 7:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-507-5900.
Bonkerz Comedy Club
Located at Addison’s Lounge, Bonkerz Comedy Club provides an intimate setting, full bar and some of the nation’s best up-and-coming comics.
- Lynn Yafchak, as seen on NBC – March 5 *just added*
- Helen Hong, as seen on CBS’s The Crazy Ones, Stand-Up in Stilettos, and Nickelodeon’s The Thundermans – March 12 *just added*
- Mike McCarthy, as seen on Showtime and Comedy Central, March 19 *just added*
- Timm Metivier, as seen on Sky-TV and BBC – March 26 *just added*
All shows begin at 7 p.m. and are $15 per person, plus live entertainment tax (LET), and include a complimentary drink. Guests can purchase tickets at the Casino Cage, by calling 702-507-5980 or at the door the night of each show.
Ceres serves up a delicious JW Signature Breakfast Menu, offers a daily breakfast buffet and is encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. The restaurant also offers live entertainment every Sunday.
- Sunday Jazz Brunch featuring jazz saxophonist Vince Priester and guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks – March 1, 15, and 29, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. *updated*
- Sunday Brunch featuring Mark O’Toole – March 8 & 22, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. *updated*
Ceres’ Sunday brunches are $24.99 per person plus LET and gratuity. Reservations are recommended. Learn more about Ceres online, and make reservations by calling 702-869-7381.
J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub
J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub features a mix of live music with bands, bringing the best music of the Emerald Isle, as well as rock music, to the pub’s stage.
- Go Big – March 6 & 7 *just added*
- Venus Rising – March 13 & 14 *just added*
- Holes and Hearts – March 17, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. *just added*
- Finnegan’s Wake – March 17, 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. *just added*
- High Rise – March 20 & 21 *just added*
- Sharon and the Chevelles – March 27 & 28 *just added*
All shows are complimentary and begin at 9 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-869-7725.
The Rampart Casino’s Round Bar, located in the heart of the casino, features live acts throughout the week.
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and Cool Change at 11 p.m. – March 6 & 7 *updated*
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and High Rise at 11 p.m. – March 13 & 14 *just added*
- Cool Change at 6:30 p.m. and D and D at 11 p.m. – March 20 & 21 *just added*
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and D and D at 1 p.m. – March 27 & 28 *updated*
All shows are complimentary. For more information, call 702-507-5900.
About the Rampart Casino
The elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10 percent worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott