Silverton Casino Hotel Announces May Events & Promotions
Silverton Casino Hotel announces its May gaming promotions and hotel experiences, including Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day specials.
Cinco de Mayo on May 5
It’s time for a fiesta! On Thursday, May 5, Mi Casa Grill Cantina will celebrate Cinco de Mayo with an array of limited-time specials:
· Mi Casa Grill Cantina will offer $45 bottomless drinks with a choice of house margaritas, passion fruit margaritas, pineapple margaritas, watermelon margaritas or Dos Equis XX lager draft.
In addition to bottomless drinks, guests have a choice of three “small plates” menu items, including:
· Carne asada fries, made with cheese, avocado, pico de gallo and crema
· Nachos, made with a choice of shredded chicken or seasoned ground beef, sliced jalapenos, pico de gallo, refried beans, shredded cheese, guacamole and sour cream
· Shredded chicken or beef machaca enchiladas (3), served with Spanish rice and refried beans
· Chicken or beef taquitos (3), made with pico de gallo, crema, guacamole and cotija cheese
· Ceviche toastaditas (2), made with marinated shrimp and pico de gallo
· Cheese quesadilla, made with guacamole, pico de gallo and sour cream
· Carnitas taco, made with cabbage, tomatillo sauce, Spanish rice and refried beans.
Other Mi Casa drink specials include $5 house tequila shots, $15 buckets of domestic beer and $20 buckets of imported beer.
Mother’s Day on May 8
Treat your mom to a tasty meal at Silverton Casino restaurants!
Mi Casa Grill Cantina: On Mother’s Day (from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.), Mi Casa is serving an $80 three-course meal including:
· A starter choice of ostion preparado, oysters topped with shrimp ceviche or a santa rosa salad
· Majarra frita, made with langoustine, camaron zarandiado and lime butter
· Pastel de tres leches for dessert
Su Casa Sushi Bar: On Mother’s Day (from 4:30-9 p.m.), Su Casa will celebrate with a $50 three-course meal featuring tasty menu items including:
· Seafood salad made with mixed greens, wakame, tune, salmon, tobiko and spicy Asian dressing
· Hamachi kama, grilled and served with garlic ponzu, stir-fried Asian vegetables and steamed rice
· Thai tea tres leches made with kaffir lime sorbet
Sundance Grill: On Mother’s Day (from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.), Sundance will celebrate Mom with a $38 three-course meal including:
· A starter choice of soup, house salad or Caesar salad
· Potato-crusted halibut, served with asparagus risotto and lemon-tomato water
· Key lime trifle made with a vanilla sponge cake and toasted meringue
Additionally, this limited-time three course meal includes a glass of house red or white wine.
Twin Creeks Steakhouse: On Mother’s Day (from 4:30-9 p.m.), Twin Creeks will celebrate the special holiday with exclusive menu items, including:
· Grilled peaches, served with prosciutto and house-made buratta ($18)
· Marinated swordfish, made with tomato escabeche, roasted fingerling potatoes and grilled asparagus ($42)
· Sweet vanilla biscuit, made with mascarpone cream and macerated strawberries ($10)
Specialty Margaritas All Month
Mi Casa Grill Cantina is offering Patrón specialty margaritas for $15 each, served in a Patrón mini souvenir bottle while supplies last. Try:
· “Refresh-a-Rita,” made with gin, Patrón Silver, cucumber puree, elderflower, lemon juice and simple syrup
· “Silver-Rita,” made with Patrón Silver, triple sec and chamoy
· “Berry-Rita,” made with Patrón Silver, lemon juice, triple sec and muddled blueberries mixed with agave syrup.
May 7 – Metalachi – Heavy Metal Mariachi
Enjoy a unique performance by the world’s first and only heavy metal mariachi band, Metalachi, as they perform classic metal covers fused with classic mariachi at Veil Pavilion at 8 p.m. on Saturday, May 7. Tickets are on sale now starting at $20 at silvertoncasino.com.
May 12 – 50+ Festival
Senior citizens, caregivers and their families are in for a treat. On Thursday, May 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., the 50+ Festival at Veil Pavilion, will give older adults an opportunity to fill their day with fun, prizes, giveaways and live entertainment. More than 150 local vendors will represent community resources, senior healthcare, housing, financial and legal assistance, end-of-life considerations, travel and leisure, volunteer and employment opportunities. Admission is free. For more information, visit fiftyfest.org.
May 14 – Great Garage and Antique Sale
Silverton Casino and Audacy Radio Las Vegas presents the annual Great Garage and Antique Sale on Saturday, May 14 from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Silverton Casino’s parking area. Guests are encouraged to shop and explore more than 100 garage sales in one convenient place! Early Bird admission is $5 starting at 6:30 a.m. and General Admission is free after 8 a.m.
May 27 – Next Movement with Michelle Marshall
The Next Movement will perform live at Veil Pavilion on Saturday, May 21 at 8 p.m. with Michelle Marshall, the Ultimate Tribute to Tina Turner. Tickets are on sale now starting at $30 at silvertoncasino.com.
June 18 – Kuh Ledesma featuring Odette Quesada & Fe De Los Reyes
The Philippines’ undisputed “pop diva” is making her way to the Veil Pavilion stage. On Saturday, June 18, Kuh Ledesma will perform live with Odette Quesada and Fe De Los Reyes at 8 p.m. Tickets are on sale now starting at $45 at silvertoncasino.com.
May 29 – LV Craft Show
Join LV Craft Shows in shopping through a wide variety of unique crafts and gifts at Veil Pavilion on Sunday, May 29 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, visit lvcraftshows.com.
Interactive stingray feedings daily at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Mermaid swims Thursdays through Saturdays 12-8 p.m. and Sundays 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Live Music in Mermaid Lounge with Mermaid Lounge Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 8-11 p.m.
Free admission with acoustic music from an array of local artists. Must be 21+
May 6, 13, 20 & 27 – Duck Duck Swipe N Win
Each Friday, every 100 points equals one swipe for a chance to win up to $1,000 in Free Slot Play or other outstanding prizes.
May 7, 14, 21 & 28 – $80,000 Lucky Ducky Drawing
On Saturdays at 7 p.m., 50 points equals one entry for a chance to win cash and Free Slot Play. 10 random winners will be chosen at each drawing. The grand prize winner will play the Bonus Game, where he or she must match four identical prize amounts. Available cash prizes include $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, $10,000 and $20,000. All other winners will receive $250-$1,500 in Free Slot Play.
May 8 – Mother’s Day Point Multiplier
Earn 10X points on reels and 2X points on video poker.
May 9, 10, 11, 12, 23, 24, 25 & 26 – Earn and Win – Domed Cake Stand
Earn 2,000 points each Monday through Thursday to win a Domed Cake Stand. Prize pick up will be available Fridays and Saturdays, May 13-14 and May 27-28.
May 30 – Memorial Day Point Multiplier
Earn 10X points on reels and 2X points on video poker.
Every Monday – Fab 50+ Senior Mondays
Silverton Reward Club members age 50 and over are eligible for special rewards every Monday. Dining rewards include 50 percent off of one entree at Mi Casa Grill Cantina, Sundance Grill or WuHu Noodle for Gold, Platinum and Diamond members. Silver members may earn 25 points to participate in the dining offer. Dining coupons can be printed at any kiosk. Additionally, earn $100 Free Slot Play with Swipe n’ Win.
For more information, please call 702.263.7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton Casino Hotel is home to a variety of restaurants and dining options, including the Sundance Grill, Shady Grove Lounge, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, WuHu Noodle, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. In addition to the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Silverton offers 90,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,500 slot machines and 23 table games and the Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge. The property features a 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays and tropical fish, which was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas®. Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.