Silverton Casino Hotel Announces November Events & Promotions
BAD ELF Pop-Up Bar at Shady Grove Lounge
Silverton Casino Hotel announces its November gaming promotions and hotel experiences, including Thanksgiving specials and the BAD ELF Holiday Pop-Up Bar.
BAD ELF Holiday Pop-Up Bar
The elves are back in town! Shady Grove Lounge — the popular Las Vegas cocktail hideaway — will once again be transformed into BAD ELF Pop-Up Bar, an over-the-top holiday spectacle, open daily from Nov. 4 to Jan. 2. The cheerful pop-up will offer holiday-themed cocktails, including:
· The Grinch Shot made with peach schnapps, Malibu rum, blue curacao, Sprite and orange juice
· Shady Graham Central Shot made with Baileys, white crème de cacao and vanilla vodka
· Naughty Butter Beer, made with vanilla vodka, butterscotch and root beer, garnished with whipped cream and sugar crystals
· Spicy Apple Cider made with Fireball, honey and apple cider, garnished with a cinnamon stick and lemon wheel
· Candy Cane made with white chocolate liquor, peppermint schnapps and half-and-half, garnished with a small candy cane
· Poinsettia made with champagne and a splash of cranberry juice
Skip the hassle of cooking a Thanksgiving meal and celebrate at Twin Creeks Steakhouse. On Nov. 24 from 3-9:30 p.m., guests can enjoy exclusive specials, including:
· Roasted pear and sunchoke bisque made with crispy bacon and fried sage ($14)
· Organic oven-roasted turkey, made with white and dark meat, cornbread stuffing, broccolini, roasted garlic potato puree, turkey gravy and cranberry chutney ($50)
· Apple-spiced panna cotta made with brandied apple, pie crust streusel, chantilly cream and apple cider reduction ($12)
Get stuffed at Sundance Grill on Thanksgiving with a $30 three-course menu. Available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., the limited-time menu includes:
· A choice of house salad or pumpkin bisque
· Herb-brined turkey served with mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, sweet potato casserole and stewed green beans
· Pumpkin swirl cake made with cream cheese icing, candied pecan streusel, caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
Pass The Pigskin Weekly Challenge
During NFL games on Monday and Thursday nights through Dec. 29, Shady Grove Lounge, Mermaid Lounge and Flare Bar will offer the Pass the Pigskins Weekly Challenge. Guests playing video poker who get a four-of-a-kind will receive the “pigskin” and an entry into the season-long promotion, where one winner will be drawn to win two suite tickets to the Las Vegas Raiders regular season home game against the San Francisco 49ers. Additionally, at the end of each quarter, the guest at each bar left holding the “pigskin” will receive $50 in Free Slot Play.
BOGO Tuesdays at Mi Casa Grill Cantina
Available each Tuesday in November during restaurant hours, Mi Casa Grill Cantina is offering buy one, get one free entrees to all Silverton Rewards members.
Kick off the holiday season at The Green for Silverton Casino’s annual Tree Lighting event on Friday, Nov. 25 at 3:30 p.m. The family-friendly event will feature holiday entertainment, kid’s crafts, free hot chocolate and cookies and, of course, tree lighting at sunset.
Friday Night Flix
Once a month through December, guests can enjoy free movies inside the Veil Pavilion. November’s featured movie is “Oceans 11,” on Nov. 18. Concessions will be available for purchase, including a popcorn and soda combo. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the movie starts at 7 p.m.
BAD ELF Experience
For added fun at the BAD ELF Pop-Up Bar, visitors can sign up for the BAD ELF Experience. Choose from one of three experiences online, in advance, with each experience including an exclusive BAD ELF souvenir glass and the chance to play the BAD ELF Puzzle Hunt. Those who solve the puzzles are entered to win an “elfin’ good” grand prize, including a VIP dinner for two at Twin Creeks Steakhouse.
· The BAD ELF Experience: includes one holiday cocktail of your choice, the BAD ELF Puzzle Hunt and a BAD ELF souvenir glass. ($20)
· The BADDER ELF Experience: includes two holiday cocktails of your choice, a Christmas cookie, the BAD ELF Puzzle Hunt and a BAD ELF souvenir glass. ($30)
· The BADDEST ELF Experience: includes one hour of BOTTOMLESS drinks, a Christmas cookie, the BAD ELF Puzzle Hunt and a BAD ELF souvenir glass. BOTTOMLESS drinks include all beer on tap, house wine, well cocktails and cocktails on the BAD ELF holiday drink menu. ($40)
The BAD ELF Experiences can be purchased at www.silvertoncasino.com/badelf
Interactive stingray feedings daily at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Mermaid swims Thursdays through Saturdays 12-8 p.m. and Sundays 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
· Mermaid School for kids is available Saturdays 8:30-10 a.m.
· Mermaid School for teens (ages 13-18) is available on Friday, Nov. 25 from 8:30-10 a.m.
· Mermaid School for adults (ages 19 and older) is available on Sunday, Nov. 27 from 8:30-10 a.m.
Live Music in Mermaid Lounge with Mermaid Lounge Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 8-11 p.m.
Free admission with acoustic music from local artists. Open to the public. Must be 21+
Through December 22 – Las Vegas Football Suite Tickets Giveaway
Now through Dec. 23, every 200 points equals one entry to win two stadium suite tickets to a Las Vegas Raiders football home game.
Nov. 3 – Indianapolis Colts on Nov. 13
Nov. 24 – Los Angeles Chargers on Dec. 4
Dec. 8 – New England Patriots on Dec. 18
Dec. 22 – San Francisco 49ers on Jan. 1
November 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25 & 26 – CASHgiving Swipe N Win
On Fridays and Saturdays in November, every 100 points equals one swipe for a chance to win outstanding prizes, including $5,000 in cash. On Nov. 29 at 6 p.m., 50 points equals one entry into the grand finale drawing, where one lucky winner will receive $1,000 in cash and nine others will receive $250 in Free Slot Play each.
November 7-10 and November 21-24 – Earn and Win – Holiday Train TV Music Box
Earn 2,000 points each Monday through Thursday to win a holiday train TV music box. Prize pick-up will be available Fridays and Saturdays, Nov. 11-12 and Nov. 25-26. See website for complete details.
November 25 – Black Friday Point Multiplier
Silverton Rewards Club members earn 4X points on reels and 2X points on video poker. No activation required.
For more information, please call 702.263.7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel celebrates its Silver Anniversary in 2022, commemorating a quarter century in Las Vegas. The local casino favorite offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton features 90,000 square feet of state-of-the-art gaming, including the most popular slot machines and table games. An 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, home to thousands of sharks, stingrays and tropical fish, was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas awards.
The resort is a culinary destination, featuring Mi Casa grill cantina, Su Casa sushi bar, Sundance Grill, WuHu Noodle, Shady Grove Lounge, Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks, and Johnny Rockets. Twin Creeks is known as the premier Off-Strip steakhouse in Las Vegas. The unique “Stakes are High” program at Twin Creeks Steakhouse gives diners a chance to roll dice to win a complimentary Creekstone Farms Tomahawk, the restaurant’s signature cut.
In addition to the adjacent 165,000-square-foot flagship Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the Silverton Village features a 150-room Hyatt Place hotel, the 18-story luxury high-rise The Berkley, and several restaurants, including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.