Sirius XM Host Jason Ellis Set To Fight Former UFC Fighters In Main Event Of EllisMania 10 With Dr. Drew Pinsky In His Corner
Fans have been eagerly anticipating the return of Sirius XM host JASON ELLIS’ annual Ellismania boxing event to see what the radio host has planned next. This year, Ellis and his team have put together their most bizarre and hilarious bill of fights yet, as this year’s event will includes Michael Catherwood (co-host Loveline), Forrest Griffin (UFC Hall of Famer), Keith Jardine (UFC), Sal Masekela (host of ESPN’s X-Games), and more. In the main event, Jason Ellis will take to the ring with Dr. Drew Pinsky as his corner man, to face ten different opponents. The year’s Ellismania is set to take place on Saturday, February 21st, 2015 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. The event will be presented by Red Dragon Apparel, and be sponsored by Torque Athletic Gear and Electric California.
“Ellismania 10 will be the biggest, most insane one of all time! The event will have ordinary citizens punching each other in the face, highly-paid Vegas escorts, comedy, blood, electric dog collars, piñatas, virgins, bingo, and Dr. Drew,” commented Jason Ellis. “In the main event, I will be accepting a challenge that no radio host is idiotic enough to face. I’ll be fighting ten men, back to back, including former professional UFC fighters!”
Fans will be entertained throughout the night by Jason Ellis trademark brand of comedy, as they watch a full night of strange and comical boxing matches between radio personalities, celebrities, MMA fighters, and listeners. Ellismania is a self-branded evening of “fighting at its dumbest,” peppered with hilarious twists of comedy for the amusement of friends and the fans lucky enough to witness the absurdity.
The full line-up for this year’s EllisMania 10 includes:
- Musical Chair Fight (When the music stops, two men without chairs fight each other)
- Blindfold Remote Control Fight (Two blindfolded listeners will have to rely on instructions from their coach regarding what punches to throw and when)
- Biggest Loser: Male (Two male listeners of the show face off to see who has lost the most weight leading up to the event)
- Biggest Loser: Female
- The Piñata Fight (Three listeners try to fight past two professional MMA fighters to break a piñata)
- The Strip Fight (Two Female listeners will box and the loser of each round will have to remove an article of clothing)
- The Virgin Fight (Two virgins fight to win a date with a professional escort)
- The Five-Man Blindfolded Electric Dog Collar Fight
- Cumtard vs. Will Pendarvis (The two radio personalities square off against one another in a high stakes match where the loser will suffer a humiliating punishment)
- In the main event Jason Ellis is set to take on ten mystery opponents for a total of ten one-minute rounds ( Drew Pinsky will serve as Jason Ellis corner man and opponents include former UFC fighters)
Jason Ellis’s career has spread from action sports to radio personality, MMA Fighter, bestselling author and beyond. The Australian native emerged as one of the world’s top professional skateboarders before making the shift into radio as well as acting, mixed martial arts, and music.
Ellis is the host and star of The Jason Ellis Show on Sirius XM Radio. The show, which airs Monday through Friday from 3PM to 7PM Eastern Time CH41, is one of the most popular shows broadcast on satellite radio. His radio show is a high-energy, uncensored talk-meets-hard-rock radio format that is centered around Ellis’ unique, offbeat take on life.
For tickets and more info, visit: http://www.hardrockhotel.com