South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Offers Prix Fixe Menus for the Ultimate Romantic Evening for Valentine’s Day
Silverado Steak House and Don Vito’s offer a specialty menu Feb. 12 – 14
Valentine’s Day lasts three days at South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa, with specialty menus available at Don Vito’s ($39) and Silverado Steak House ($55) Sunday, Feb. 12 through Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 5 to 10 p.m.
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $39 per person, including:
- First Course: Porcini Mushroom Risotto or Beet Salad, arugula and goat cheese served with orange vinaigrette; or Italian Sausage and Bean Soup.
- Second Course: Lobster Fettuccine, served with a light, creamy lobster sauce, tossed with lobster and finished with a drizzle of crème fraiche; Cupid’s Chicken, stuffed with wild mushrooms and mascarpone cheese, wrapped in parma ham and sautéed with kale and lyonnaise potatoes; or Braised Veal Bourgogne, served with bacon and pearl onions in a rich red wine sauce over pappardelle pasta.
- Third Course: S’mores Chocolate Cake, flourless chocolate cake, dark chocolate ganache, graham cracker crumbles, toasted marshmallow and caramel; or Vanilla Mousse served with chocolate dipped strawberries. Includes coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $55 per person, including:
- First Course: Pan Seared Lobster Medallions with Port Wine, ginger and Julianne of winter vegetables; Watermelon, Blue Cheese, Rocket Lettuce and Walnut Salad served with champagne vinaigrette; or Creamy Five Onion Soup served in a poached onion cup.
- Second Course: Black Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon, broiled and served with sautéed spinach, blood orange hollandaise and sun-dried tomato mashed potatoes; Dijon Crusted Alaskan Salmon, served with Panko bread crumbs and light citrus butter sauce; Poached Chicken Breast, served with leeks and crab, a Consommé and roasted baby vegetables; or Veal Francaise, dipped in egg and sautéed with white wine and lemon butter. All second courses come with seasonal vegetables and fondant potatoes.
- Third Course: Cupid’s Cup, vanilla mousse, poached rhubarb with pickled ginger, vanilla ice cream and macadamia nuts; or Decadent Chocolate Trio, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse and chocolate cake served with seasonal berries. Includes coffee or tea.
Regular menus will also be available at Don Vito’s and Silverado Steak House on Sunday, Feb. 12 through Tuesday, Feb. 14. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID to receive the complimentary cocktail. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.