START 2023 AT THE STIRLING CLUB IN LAS VEGAS WITH FABULOUS WORLD-CLASS ENTERTAINMENT AND FITNESS
From a fitness-filled workout calendar to amazing entertainers and performers, members and prospective members can be sure to find something to do at The Stirling Club.
The Stirling Club, a member’s only luxury social club just off the Las Vegas Strip, has a calendar full of events to start off the new year, The Stirling Club way! From fitness classes to entertainment, some of these events are available to both members and prospective members.
The fitness classes offered at The Stirling Club range from Pilates, Cycle, MELT, Yin, Yoga and much more. Fitness Director, Rachel Bell Carpenter, is a wellness and fitness professional and dance instructor and choreographer who specializes in MELT Method myofascial recovery work, athletic and restorative Pilates, theater dance education and choreography. With Rachel Bell Carpenter’s intensive knowledge and experience, and the instructors at The Stirling Club, there is bound to be a class for people to experience for the first time or to enjoy again.
For entertainment, featured in this month’s lineup include performers such as Tyrone Bowers (Tuesdays with Tyrone), Joshua James, Kelly Clinton & Friends, Mike Clark, Sandy Knights, Peter Radd, Michael Grimm & Bill Zappia, Stirling Club Insiders, Keith Thompson, Mark OToole, The Monificent Ms. Monet and a new series – Let’s Sing & Dance! Which features a variety of entertainment from Dueling Pianos, Pop 40, April Develos, Latin Breeze, Serena Henry Band and D-Roc.
Kicking off the first week of January 2023 includes:
Tuesdays with Tyrone
· Tuesday, January 3, 2023 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the Main Bar. Happy Hour is available from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
· Wednesday, January 4, 2023 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the Main Bar. Happy Hour is available from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Kelly Clinton & Friends
· This ticketed event is on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the Spirits Supper Club. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
· Thursday, January 5, 2023 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the Main Bar. Happy Hour is available from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
· Friday, January 6, 2023 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the Main Bar. Happy Hour is available from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
· Part of the new series, Let’s Sing & Dance! This event takes place on Friday, January 6, 2023 from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. in the Spirits Supper Club. Doors open at 7 p.m.
· Saturday, January 7, 2023 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the Main Bar. Happy Hour is available from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Michael Grimm & Bill Zappia
· This ticketed event ($35 – $45) is on Saturday, January 7, 2023 from 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. in the Spirits Supper Club. Doors opens at 6:30 p.m.
Main Bar entertainment is reserved for members only but events in the Spirit Lounge is available for prospective members to purchase. For more information on all entertainment and events, please call the Concierge at (702)732-9700, x0.
For information on membership, please visit www.thestirlingclub.com/public/membership.
ABOUT THE STIRLING CLUB
The Stirling Club is an upscale private city club offering 73,000 square feet of opulent amenities and luxury service in the heart of Las Vegas. 2019 marks the unveiling of a complete renovation to this iconic club that first opened nearly 20 years ago. The all new gym, pristine pool, lush spa, palatial dining rooms and posh lounges create a world-class lifestyle club experience unlike any other. In the city that never sleeps, The Stirling Club is a hidden-gem oasis just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip. For Membership information, visit The Stirling Club Membership or for a sneak peak, visit The Stirling Club VP of Membership Welcome by Kathleen Gustafson. Follow them on Instagram, like them on Facebook, or visit their website to find out more.
THE STIRLING CLUB.