Station Casinos Celebrates 45 Years as the Local Favorite in Las Vegas with
Fireworks at Palace Station, Green Valley Ranch, and Red Rock Casino
Station Casinos 45th-anniversary festivities will kick off with Fireworks by Grucci spectaculars on
Thursday, July 1 at Palace Station and Sunday, July 4 at Red Rock Casino and Green Valley
Ranch, followed by a month-long celebration that includes dining, resort, and gaming offers.
Station Casinos, the leading local gaming, and entertainment provider will invite guests from across the Las Vegas Valley to celebrate its 45th-anniversary with multiple fireworks spectaculars starting, where it all began, at Palace Station on Thursday, July 1 at 9 p.m. The celebration will continue through the weekend with fireworks on Sunday, July 4, at 9 p.m. at Red Rock Casino and Green Valley Ranch Resort. The show, presented by Fireworks by Grucci, will be live streamed on all social media channels including Twitch. In addition, in support of its continued relationship with The Public Education Foundation and Three Square, volunteers and employees from these two great community partners will be invited to view the shows from the resort’s pools as a thank you for their continuing contributions to the Las Vegas Valley.
Station Casinos’ properties will honor the momentous anniversary with gaming offers, dining specials, and hotel packages made exclusively for locals during July.
- Guests will enjoy specialty themed desserts offered at all Lucky Penny, Brass Fork, and steakhouse locations.
- Lucky Boarding Pass members can earn to receive gift giveaways consisting of commemorative Station Casinos-branded items such as a 45th-anniversary hat and t-shirt combo, set of two stemless wine glasses and cooler bag, a zip up hoodie, and a long sleeve t-shirt.
- Guests can experience a getaway that’s close to home when booking the Nevada locals StaCation package at any Station Casinos property, which features waived resort fees and unbeatable hotel rates.
- The casino’s table games will be wrapped in 45-year themed table felts and chip collectors will want to get their hands on the limited edition commemorative chips in various denominations including a $45 chip.
- Guests are also invited to try their odds at all Bingo rooms on Thursday, July 1 with Bonus Balls taking place at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m., and 9 p.m. bingo on N45 ball for a bonus prize of $1,976. Additionally, rotating locations throughout the month will host anniversary-themed Rock Shot Bingo games with additional $15,000 Bingo Bashes taking place at Palace Station on July 3 and Green Valley Ranch on July 17.
Since its humble beginning in 1976 with the opening of Bingo Palace, Station Casinos has been a family-owned and family-run business with many long-time, loyal Team Members who are part of the Station Casinos family. With convenient locations across the valley, Station Casinos is the top choice among locals for hotel, gaming, dining, and entertainment. The Company is especially proud of its record in supporting its Team Members throughout the pandemic with the following:
- One of the few Las Vegas companies that continued to pay their Team Members throughout the closure
- Increased benefits with the creation of an additional company-paid retirement plan
- Offer free family health insurance to every single full time Team Member making less than $100,000 annually
- Shortly before the closures, The Company upgraded over 700 part-time Team Members to full-time in order to provide benefits
- Created two free medical centers for all insured Team Members and their families
- Provided free continual COVID-19 testing and free on-site COVID-19 vaccinations.
Station Casinos has and always will be focused on its family – its Team Members.
More details will be announced in the coming weeks. For more information on the above festivities, please visit stationcasinosblog.com.