Miracle Mile Shops’ Fountain Turns Pink in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Miracle mile shopssusan g komen


Miracle Mile Shops pink fountain


Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is going pink this October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As part of the center’s Caring, Giving, Changing community campaign, the fountain will display a pink hue and all change tossed in will benefit the Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen®.

The fountain will remain pink through Oct. 31 in between regularly scheduled water shows, which take place every hour from noon to 11 p.m. Formed in 1996, the Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. In 2014, the organization granted $507,860 for projects in the local community.


Miracle Mile Shops’ partnership with Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen is part of its Caring, Giving, Changing campaign, which raises funds for nonprofit programs and organizations through community sponsorships, additional partnerships and a number of cash and in-kind donations.<

About Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen:
The Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen® – along with those who generously support the organization with their talent, time and resources – is working to better the lives of those facing breast cancer in our community. Through events like the Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure®, we have invested more than $7.7million in local breast health and breast cancer projects in Southern Nevada over the past 20 years. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate provide grants for innovative community programs that reduce breast cancer mortality through screening, treatment, education and support services, while the remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research grants.


About Miracle Mile Shops:
Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino features more than a mile of 200 shops, tempting restaurants and live entertainment venues at the heart of the famed Las Vegas Strip.  The center is home to PBR Rock Bar & Grill, boasting a Strip-side location with excellent food, drinks and bull riding; M·A·C Cosmetics, a leading brand of professional cosmetics; H&M; UK-based global retailer French Connection; Sephora; Chicago popcorn legend Garrett Popcorn Shops’ only Las Vegas location; GUESS; BCBGMAXAZRIA; Desigual; 15,000-square-foot bar and restaurant Cabo Wabo® Cantina; Las Vegas’ very own Sin City Brewing Co.; Club Tattoo, featuring some of the best tattoo artists and body piercers in the nation; the first House of Hoops by Foot Locker in the city; as well as a multi-million dollar fountain show.  Miracle Mile Shops is owned by Tristar Capital and RFR Holding LLC, in conjunction with leasing and marketing consultant Robert K. Futterman & Associates LLC.


Miracle Mile Shops is open 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 10 a.m. – midnight Friday – Saturday. For more information, call (888) 800-8284 or visit www.miraclemileshopslv.com. Keep up with the latest Miracle Mile Shops news via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.