The High Roller Observation Wheel (Photo Courtesy of The High Roller)
THE HIGH ROLLER OBSERVATION WHEEL
AMONG TRIPADVISOR’S LIST OF 25 “TOP TRENDING U.S. ATTRACTIONS” FOR THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE SEASON
For the third consecutive season, the High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel located at The LINQ Promenade, ranked among TripAdvisor’s recently released list of 25 Top Trending U.S. Attractions. In fact, the High Roller ranked the highest of only two Las Vegas attractions to appear on the list, resulting from TripAdvisor’s Seasonal Attractions Trend Index for Fall. The High Roller has also received TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, which is given to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.
The seasonal index provides travelers with insight into the hottest attractions each season. Ranked attractions were selected based on the greatest percentage increase in traveler interest and search activity on TripAdvisor year-over-year. TripAdvisor attractions include 61,000 bookable tours, activities and experiences in 2,500 destinations and 165 countries.
“We’re honored to appear on TripAdvisor’s list of Top Trending U.S. Attractions for the third season in a row,” said Shaun Swanger, vice president and general manager, The LINQ Promenade and High Roller. “The High Roller is one of the most iconic destinations on the Las Vegas Strip. We’re thrilled it continues to be an exciting experience for TripAdvisor’s customers, both tourists and locals alike.”
Offering expansive, 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip and beyond, The High Roller has captured the world’s attention since opening in 2014. Visitors can not only experience the 30-minute ride inside one of 28 spherical, climate-controlled cabins, but also a variety of other dynamic experiences:
- The Happy Half Hour cabin for the High Roller is the happiest half hour in Las Vegas, which includes a 30-minute ride and an open bar for up to 25 guests.
- Yoga in the Sky allows guests the only chance to find their Om while enjoying the breathtaking, 360-degree views of Las Vegas. The experience includes a one-hour yoga session (two rotations) with a Silent Savasana instructor and up to six guests per cabin. Guests are guided through the experience by wearing a headset that allows them to hear the instructor and music. Reservations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- The chocolate tasting experience with Ethel M Chocolates is the only one of its kind in North America. Guests learn about the origins of chocolate and how Ethel M Chocolates’ signature varieties were created, all while focusing their attention on the aroma, taste and texture. The 30-minute (one rotation) adventure includes a chocolatier ambassador showcasing different chocolate pieces and the story behind them.
- Lights at The LINQ is a light-and-sound entertainment experience set to popular songs incorporating the High Roller observation wheel, the Cake Topper above Sprinkles Cupcakes and The LINQ Fountains. Comprising more than 2,000 individual energy-efficient LED lights syncopated to music, the show features countless combinations of changing colors and varying intensities to create a uniquely dynamic visual experience.
- Private Cabins may be reserved and are ideal for proposals, bachelor / bachelorette parties and birthdays, as well as corporate events. Add an in-cabin open bar and a karaoke machine to any private cabin for a truly lively celebration.
- Say “I do” in the sky. The High Roller cabin can accommodate weddings of up to 40 guests in a spectacular way that can only be experienced in Las Vegas. Guests can also book one of the private event spaces inside the wheelhouse for receptions, rehearsal dinners and more.
To make a reservation or for more information, please call (702) 322-0593 or visit HighRollerLV.com.
*Additional fees will apply.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, has redefined the iconic Las Vegas skyline. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel, voted “Best Attraction of 2016” and “Best Amusement Ride of 2016” by the readers and editors of the Las Vegas Review-Journal and one of “Top 5 Trending U.S. Attractions” by TripAdvisor two years in a row, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Unique in-cabin experiences including the Happy Half Hour (for guests ages 21 and over and includes an open bar inside the cabin during the 30-minute ride); North America’s first in-cabin Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky (a 60-minute experience that can accommodate up to six guests per one-hour session). Cabins are also available for individual or group experiences. For more information, please visit TheLINQ.com. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.