THE MASTER CHEFS OF FRANCE CELEBRATED
THE FALL WINE HARVEST AT THE PALAZZO LAS VEGAS
The Palazzo Las Vegas along with the Master Chefs of France celebrated the fall wine harvest during Haute Cuisine. The highly anticipated culinary event, held at The Aquatic Club, served up the best of the best with an ultimate farm-to-table inspired experience.
The event featured an eco-friendly theme, with a special menu of sustainable seafood, meat and vegetarian options, as well as organic, biodynamic and sustainable wine, beer and spirits.
As guests walked into the poolside soiree they were greeted with a visually stunning food-themed red carpet made of living moss, recycled bamboo towers, and a unique garden feel with flowers and vegetables. The environmentally friendly theme was carried throughout the event with beautiful décor from reusable potted plants and flowers.
Guests mixed and mingled with fine wine under the sparking chandelier hanging over the pool while the Master Chefs of France served up delectable bites including several highlights:
- Wild caught Spanish octopus, served with cannellini beans, roasted tomatoes, with lemon vinaigrette
- Japanese cucumber with lump crab, radishes & mango, avocado emulsion
- Baked Alaskan halibut, leek-truffle fondue, crispy pearl rissolé potatoes
- Tomato, gazpacho fondant, cucumber bell pepper, with avocado mousse
- Vegetarian shiitake mushroom roulade
Maître Cuisinier de France, as the Master Chefs are referred to in French, is one of the most envied titles chefs can aspire to receive. The organization’s motto is “to preserve and spread the French culinary arts, encourage training in cuisine, and assist professional development.”
Participating Master Chefs of France included:
- Steve Benjamin – Waldorf Astoria, Beverly Hills, California
- Gerard Bertholon – Cuisine Solutions, Sterling, Virginia
- Simon Bregadis – Executive pastry chef of The Venetian and The Palazzo
- Olivier Dubreuil – Executive chef of The Venetian and The Palazzo
- Jean Joho – Everest, Chicago, Illinois
- Pierre Landet – Felix Restaurant, New York, New York
- Bruno Lopez – Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, California
- Patrick Ponsaty – 1500 Ocean, Coronado, California
- Frederic Perrier – Aura Brasserie, Sugar Land, Texas
- Michel Personnaz – The Jupiter Island Club, Jupiter, Florida
- Pascal Petiteau – Bistro Vendome, New York, New York
- Jacques Sorci – Hakkasan Group, Las Vegas, Nevada
Haute Cuisine is a collaboration of The Venetian Las Vegas with Maîtres Cuisiniers de France in partnership with Sands ECO360, the company’s award-winning sustainability program.
About The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas features all-suite accommodations, exquisite restaurants and world-class entertainment and shopping. The luxury resort offers elegant suites, including standard suites that are nearly double the size of the average Las Vegas hotel room. The Venetian is home to restaurants from celebrated chefs including Wolfgang Puck, Thomas Keller, Emeril Lagasse, Lorena Garcia and Buddy “Cake Boss” Valastro. The resort also features Canyon Ranch Spa; a five-acre pool and garden deck; TAO nightclub; the Grand Canal Shoppes retail and dining mecca; a 120,000-square-foot casino and poker room.
Conveniently connected to The Venetian, The Palazzo Las Vegas offers an alluring and elegant resort experience for those seeking a luxurious escape in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Guests enjoy chic all-suite accommodations, world-class shopping, including a flagship Barneys New York, and lavish dining experiences from renowned chefs Emeril Lagasse and Wolfgang Puck. Soaring lobbies and atriums open to exclusive resort amenities, including The Aquatic Club, Grand Canal Shoppes and Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness.
The resort features more than 2.25 million square feet of meeting and convention space, including the Venetian and Palazzo Congress Center and the famed Sands Expo Convention Center.