The Orleans Hotel and Casino Debuts All-New Medley Buffet
Indulgent dining experience features eight globally-inspired cooking stations,
fresh modern design and unique buffet dishes
Guests visiting The Orleans Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas are invited to travel the world without leaving their seat at the newly introduced Medley Buffet.
Drawing inspiration from the highly-acclaimed Medley Buffet at its sister Boyd Gaming property, the Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, Medley Buffet at The Orleans boasts an eye-catching new look, global flavors in eight distinct food kitchens, and an abundant variety of unique buffet food offerings.
“Medley Buffet complements the distinctive collection of dining experiences we have recently introduced at The Orleans,” said Mark LaVoie, Vice President of Food and Beverage for Boyd Gaming. “Medley introduces an upscale buffet experience that provides both locals and visitors with another innovative and approachable dining option featuring elevated and impressive cuisine.”
With a contemporary-garden aesthetic, the 22,000-square-foot dining experience seats 596 guests in a modern, cheerful series of spaces that incorporate residential visual cues, with vibrant crimson, coral, and chocolate brown accents. Its style and décor is reminiscent of an artisan kitchen, with modern furnishings and rustic kitchenware accenting the bright colors of its main hall. Stunning granite slabs adorn the center portion of the buffet server with gorgeous upscale finishes.
Showcasing teams of specialized chefs preparing guest’s meals before their eyes with many made-to-order and small plate selections, Medley Buffet blends fresh locally-sourced offerings with the best imported ingredients. Equal parts familiar and upscale, the tremendous variety of food selections highlight classic American and country dishes, a cutting section of fine meats, rustic Italian, exotic Asian, and even more adventurous choices along with delicious rotisserie and smoked tastes.
Flavors from around the world unite in eight cooking stations combining hot and cold pairings and small plates in each:
– Italian – Freshly-made cooked-to-order pizzas and pastas
– Mexican – Rotisserie tacos al Pastor, fresh made-to-order tacos
– American – Carving stations featuring bone-in ham, roast turkey, kielbasa and sweet sausage, meatloaf and roast beef along with rotisserie chicken, roasted vegetables and more
– Seafood – Market-fresh fish including crab legs, oysters, clams, mussels, shrimp, and ceviche. On Friday nights, indulge in a special seafood buffet featuring specialty items at each station including highlights such as rotisserie whole salmon and hot and cold crab legs
– Asian – Asian, Chinese and Mongolian dishes, including duck and pasta selections, sushi and dim sum
– Barbeque – House-smoked and broiled meats including brisket, beef short ribs and prime rib with Southern accompaniments such as collard greens, tomatoes, potatoes and cold salad selections
– Deli – Six freshly-made daily soups, salad bar, cheese trays and a variety of cold meats
– Desserts – Selection of mini desserts including pies, cakes, cobblers, house-made sauces and 18 varieties of ice cream along with soft-serve machine
– Breakfast – Includes action stations such as made-to-order omelets
Medley Buffet is also a prime choice for hosting large groups and events, featuring an enormous selection at a great value.
The buffet serves breakfast Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Unlimited Champagne brunch is served on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dinner is served Wednesday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday through Tuesday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Each Friday night features a specialty seafood night from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Prices are as follows:
– Breakfast: $11.99; BConnected price: $9.99
– Sunday Champagne Brunch (with unlimited Champagne): $20.99; BConnected price: $18.99
– Lunch: $14.99; BConnected price: $12.99
– Dinner: $20.99; BConnected price: $18.99
– Seafood Night: $31.99; BConnected price: $30.99
For more information on Medley Buffet, please visit www.orleanscasino.com or call (702) 365-7111.
About The Orleans Hotel and Casino
Located just minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The Orleans Hotel and Casino is a Boyd Gaming casino resort featuring more than 1,800 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, a diverse selection of remarkable dining experiences, and chart-topping entertainers performing weekly. With more than $30 million in renovations and enhancements now underway, The Orleans offers a rich resort experience with exceptional dining experiences, like Alder & Birch Cocktails and Dining, Ondori Asian Kitchen and Bailiwick. The casino floor features all the hottest new slot machines and 60 table games, including Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and more. Additional amenities include a 70-lane bowling alley, an 18-screen movie theater, a spa, a poker room, a keno lounge, and a race and sports book. More information on The Orleans Hotel and Casino can be found at http://www.orleanscasino.com, on Facebook and Twitter. The Orleans Hotel and Casino is a property of Boyd Gaming. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Boyd Gaming is a leading diversified owner and operator of 24 gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Additional news and information on Boyd Gaming can be found at http://www.boydgaming.com.