Enjoy a Romantic Dinner at The Palm with a Special Three-Course Valentine’s Day Menu
Fall in Love with a Delicious Surf ‘n’ Turf Dinner for Two
This Valentine’s day weekend, guests can leave the matchmaking to The Palm with a three-course, prix-fixe menu available from Feb. 14 – 17. Featuring The Palm’s classic Surf ‘n’ Turf dinner for two, this delectable menu is available for $195 per couple, with the option to toast with two glasses of Taittinger Brut La Française Champagne for an additional $25 per couple.
The Palm’s Valentine’s Day menu includes:
First Course – choice of:
- Baby Kale & Apple Salad topped with candied pecans, crispy pancetta and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano tossed in a maple vinaigrette
- Lobster Bisque made with lobster meat, crème fraiche and Dry Sack sherry
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cake topped with jicama slaw and Old Bay aioli
- Classic Caesar Salad and Andy’s Mixed Green Salad are also available upon request
- “Palm Classic” Surf ‘n’ Turf for Two which couples a split four-pound jumbo Nova Scotia lobster and a shared 18-ounce prime New York Strip or 12-ounce Filet Mignon. Melted butter and lemon are served on the side.
- Choose one signature vegetable or potato side from the à la carte menu served family-style.
- Guests can also indulge in lobster mac ‘n’ cheese with a bacon crust for an additional $5.
Third Course – choice of:
- New York Cheesecake drizzled with raspberry sauce
- Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake served with raspberry sauce and sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar
All Palm locations excluding Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, JFK Airport, Mexico City-Polanco and Mexico City-Santa Fe will be serving the special three-course, prix-fixe menu from Feb. 14 – 17. Hours may vary by location and reservations are recommended. Pricing does not include tax and gratuity. For more information and to make a reservation, please visit ThePalm.com.
About The Palm:
Known for their signature dishes including Prime Aged Steak and Whole Nova Scotia Lobsters, the menu also includes The Palm’s renowned Italian fare including Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Martini and Baked Clams Casino and an award-winning wine list. The Palm’s philosophy is simple: Treat guests like family, serve great food, and always exceed expectations. Owned and operated by members of the Bozzi and Ganzi families since the company’s founding in 1926, The Palm serves as a second home for countless patrons across the United States and abroad. The Palm is still owned by the same two families. Celebrating its 93rd year, The Palm continues its legacy as a favorite gathering place and dining destination for families, friends and business colleagues alike. For a virtual experience and to find a Palm Restaurant near you, please go to thepalm.com.