Gobble ‘til you wobble at Hash House A Go Go on Thanksgiving
WHO: Give thanks for generous portions and gobble until you wobble when you leave the cooking to Hash House A Go Go this Thanksgiving!
WHAT: The restaurants will feature a special holiday menu with a twisted take on traditional turkey and fixing favorites in addition to their oversized offerings of popular menu items.
Thanksgiving specials include:
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Flapjack topped with cinnamon and sugar and finished with cream cheese frosting
- Roasted Turkey Breast Dinner with homemade mashed potatoes, rosemary gravy, old school dressing, carrots, baby green beans, grilled corn on the cob and cranberry sauce
- Big O’ Turkey Pot Pie with a cracker crust filled with roasted turkey, shaved sweet corn, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, red potatoes and bubbling pan gravy
- Smothered Thanksgiving Stuffed Turkey Burger– two half pound turkey burgers stuffed with cranberry sauce and stuffing, topped with HH seasoning and smothered in gravy. Served with your choice of mashed potatoes or French fries
- Homemade Pumpkin Bread Pudding topped with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled with homemade warm caramel and chocolate sauce
- Huckleberry Sin cocktail – featuring 44 North Huckleberry Vodka mixed with homemade lemonade and fresh blueberries, served in a souvenir Mason jar
Reservations will be accepted and walk-ins will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Breakfast and brunch will be served and the Thanksgiving specials will be available starting at 10 a.m. The regular dinner menu will also be available after 5 p.m. For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/.
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Thanksgiving specials served from 10 a.m. to close.
Hash House A Go Go
Inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 South Main Street
6800 W. Sahara Ave.
555 N. Stephanie Street in Henderson
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. Placing 8th Place overall for “Best Burger in the World” at the World Food Championships in 2013, the restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national accolades and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.”