Morels Steakhouse & Bistro Hosts Weekend Bourbon Brunch During National Bourbon Heritage Month
Raise a glass (or fork) to the rich heritage of America’s “original spirit” with a bourbon brunch at Morels Steakhouse & Bistro at The Palazzo during September to celebrate National Bourbon Heritage Month. Executive Chef JL Carrera has created bourbon-enhanced food dishes, perfect to pair with specialty bourbon cocktails. The special menu will be available in addition to the regular brunch menu every Saturday and Sunday during September from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Food items include:
- Bananas Foster pancakes with lemon and orange zest, Beam Black bruleed bananas and Jim Beam Honey maple syrup ($17)
- Morels bourbon benedict with country smoked ham, poached eggs, brioche toast and Maker’s Mark hollandaise ($19)
- Cornflake crusted chicken and waffles with Jim Beam honey maple syrup ($22)
- Drunken Jim Beam glazed bacon Snake River Farms burger with smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion on a brioche bun ($19)
Specialty cocktails include:
- Red Rider B.B. with Morels signature infused bourbon and benedictine on the rocks ($14)
- Long & Strong with Maker’sMark 46, Amaro Montenegro, cold-pressed coffee and cream with a cinnamon sugar beignet ($14)
- Bourbon Brunch Flight with Baker’s 107 Proof, Maker’s Mark Cask Strength and Knob Creek Single Barrel ($25)
Bananas Foster pancakes
Cornflake crusted chicken and waffles
About MCC Hospitality Group
Based in Los Angeles with extended roots in Las Vegas, MCC Hospitality Group is comprised of award-winning restaurants and entities includingMorels Bistro & Steakhouse at The Palazzo Las Vegas, a classic steakhouse with cuisine by Executive Chef JL Carrera and recipient of Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence since 2010;JuiceFarm in The Palazzo and The Venetian, offering cold-pressed juice using the highest quality organic produce;Market City Caffe in Burbank featuring old-world Italian cuisine and pizzas;Vanishing Point Winery, a winery in partnership with winemaker Shawn Johnson; and Verdugo West Brewing Co., brewing a variety of IPAs, stouts, lagers, barrel-aged beers and sours from head brewer Chris Walowski. Partners Sal Casola, Jr. and Chipper Pastron have more than three decades of success in the food & beverage industry and continue to build MCC Hospitality Group’s portfolio with innovative and top-notch ventures. For more information, visit mcchgroup.com.