(Photo Courtesy of Jon Estrada)
THIS THURSDAY – CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING WITH ANDRE’S BISTRO & BAR
Avoid the mess and stress by enjoying Thanksgiving this Thursday with Andre’s Bistro & Bar.
This year, Andre’s will offer delectable dine-in and convenient dinner-to-go Thanksgiving Day menus. Featuring traditional Thanksgiving fare, each menu also provides delightful French culinary touches.
ABOUT ANDRE’S DINE-IN “BISTRO THANKSGIVING” MENU
Thursday, Nov. 22
11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Starting at $48 per person
First Course (Choose One)
- Kabocha Squash Soup – toasted pumpkin seeds with spiced crème fraiche
- Mixed Greens Salad – goat cheese, butternut squash and candied pecans, topped with pecan dressing
Second Course (Supplement +$9; Choose One)
- Seared Diver Scallop with Celery Root Purée – braised leeks with a porcini demi-glace
- Crispy Pork Belly with Cranberry-Apple Relish – brioche dressing and apple cider pork jus
Third Course (Choose One)
- Stuffed Roast Turkey – fruit and nut stuffing, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, turkey confit and sage marshmallows
- Grilled Wagyu Sirloin – horseradish potato gratin and green beans with Bordelaise
- Dover Sole Roulade Grenobloise – vegetable terrine and fondant potatoes
Dessert (Choose One)
- Pumpkin Pie, Chantilly cream
- Apple Tarte Tatin, crème anglaise
- Chocolate Crumble, vanilla ice cream
Children’s Dinner (Additional $15)
Free Range Turkey with sides and dessert
Click here for more information or make reservations.
ABOUT ANDRE’S BISTRO & BAR
Andre’s Bistro & Bar blends French Bistro and American Tavern cuisine in a casual neighborhood setting. Owned and operated by Stacked Hospitality, the location returns Andre’s to its roots by becoming his first neighborhood restaurant opening since the debut of his eponymous, groundbreaking restaurant in 1980 in Downtown Las Vegas. Created as an homage to award-winning chef and restaurateur André Rochat, the restaurant preserves the high standards he set while connecting with a brand-new generation of food lovers. Andre’s Bistro & Bar is located at 6115 S. Fort Apache Rd., Suite 112 and open daily for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Happy Hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., dinner served from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Sunday and Monday through Thursday) and 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. (Friday and Saturday) and weekend brunch from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Afternoon tea is also now served Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Like on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@AndresBistroBar). To make a reservation, click here.