Winder Farms Offers $30 in Free Groceries for New Customers During National Nutrition Month in March
Sign up at winderfarms.com/threesquare and Winder Farms will also donate $30 to Three Square Food Bank
Winder Farms, a premier grocery home delivery company operating in Southern Nevada, is celebrating National Nutrition Month by offering free groceries to Las Vegas residents. New customers who sign up in March via winderfarms.com/threesquare will receive $30 in free groceries plus Winder Farms will make a $30 donation to Three Square Food Bank to help provide even more meals for families in Southern Nevada.
“Winder Farms believes in building healthy communities through great food. Many of our customers love the convenience of having farm fresh, locally sourced food delivered straight to their doorstep, allowing them to spend more time pursuing their passions and less time at the grocery store,” said Melanie Robinson, VP of Marketing at Winder Farms. “In honor of National Nutrition Month we’re encouraging even more Las Vegans to lead healthier, happier lives by experiencing the Winder Farms service for themselves.”
In addition to serving customers with great food products, Winder Farms also cares about the communities it is involved in and is a proud contributor to community food banks, helping people in need. More than 340,000 people, or 16.2%, of people in the Southern Nevada Community are food insecure.. Winder Farms currently offers a Friends of the Farm program where the company will make a $30 donation to the charity for every new customers who signs up via the three square page on Winder Farms’ website located at winderfarms.com/threesquare.
“Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank, is able to provide three meals for every $1 donated. By taking advantage of the Friends of the Farm program during National Nutrition Month in March, new customers will not only be providing farm fresh food for their families; they’ll be helping to supply 90 meals for the many families, seniors and children in need that Three Square serves,” said Brian Burton, President and CEO of Three Square Food Bank.
As a “Farmers Market on Wheels,” capable of delivering more than 300 farm-fresh products to customers’ doorsteps while they sleep, Winder Farms offers a variety of product choices that encourages healthy eating including:
Farm Fresh Dairy Products – Winder Farms’ award-winning milk is produced without the use of artificial growth hormones and won best milk at the World Dairy Expo.Other dairy products offered include Eggs, Cheeses, Butter, and an assorted variety of Yogurt. Milk selections also include an assortment of Flavored Milks, Protein Drinks, and seasonal dairy products like Egg Nog.
- Freshly-Squeezed Juices – Including Orange, Apple, Grape, Grapefruit, Apple Cranberry, and Lemonades that are never-from-concentrate.
- All-Natural and Organic Meats – A selection of premium meats including: Pork, Steak, Chicken, Ground Beef, Ground Turkey, and Deli Meats.
- Meal Solutions – An assortment of easy-to-prepare Pastas, Soups, Salads, and Meats in addition to a selection of easy-to-prepare entrees.
- Fresh Bakery Products – A selection of delicious, fresh baked goods including: Sliced Breads, Cookies, Dessert Breads, Bagels, Rolls, Muffins, and more.
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables – An assortment of produce includes fresh fruits and vegetables like Apples, Oranges, Grapes, Pears, Tomatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Avocados, and much more.
- Produce Boxes – Winder Farms offers a signature produce box featuring a variety of hand-selected farm-fresh fruits and vegetables all delivered in an easy to carry box. Items featured in the produce box vary from week to week, and the box includes a recipe featuring items in the box, giving customers a fun way to explore a variety of meals incorporating different fruits and vegetables.
- Convenience Items – Winder Farms offers several products that are great-tasting, fresh, and convenient including: Salad Kits, Cut Fruit Trays, Meal Solutions, Pizzas, Snacks, and Coffee.
Winder Farms helps customers live greener lives as its weekly service eliminates a trip to the grocery store, which in turn saves money, time and, most importantly gas. It is easy to get started—customers simply place a standing order for delivery each week and can make changes online by 8 p.m. the night before the scheduled delivery date. Then while customers are asleep in bed their Winder Farms “milkman” is hard at work, making deliveries so that customers wake to find their orders on the front porch in a chilled and insulated cooler before 8 a.m.
About Three Square Food Bank
Established in 2007 to provide hunger relief, Three Square Food Bank offers wholesome, nutritious food to non-profit and faith-based organizations, schools and feeding sites that serve a wide range of Southern Nevadans. A national model project inspired by Eric Hilton with a grant provided by the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, Three Square is a community collaborative partnership with businesses, non-profit agencies, food distributors, higher education institutions, the Clark County School District, governmental entities, the media and thousands of volunteers to efficiently and effectively serve hope to those in our community struggling with hunger. Three Square currently provides more than 30 million pounds of food and grocery product – the equivalent of more than 25 million meals – per year to more than 600 Program Partners. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. For additional information visit www.threesquare.org. For the latest news and events on Three Square, visit www.facebook.com/ThreeSquareFoodBank and follow them on Instagram (@threesquarelv) as well as Twitter (@threesquarelv).
About Winder Farms:
Winder Farms offers more than 300 farm fresh products to customers in Utah, Las Vegas and Mesquite, NV— and delivers them right to customers’ doors every week. As a “farmers market on wheels” product choices includes all natural dairy items, eggs and cheese, fruits and vegetables, salads, meats, freshly made pasta, fresh baked breads, dinner entrees and much more. It is easy to get started—customers simply place a standing order for delivery each week and can make changes online by 8 p.m. the night before the scheduled delivery date. The items are then delivered in a cooler outside our customers’ homes before 8 a.m. Learn more by visiting winderfarms.com.
Customers can order by calling 1.800.WINDER1 (1.800.946.3371) or log on to winderfarms.com/threesquare.