L to R: The Polar Espresso Cocktail; The Jungle Ball Cocktail.
(Photos Courtesy of AREA15)
AREA15 LAUNCHES NEW MENUS AT ODDWOOD BAR,
WINTER BEVERAGE OFFERINGS LIFTOFF BAR AND RIDE
AREA15, the immersive art and entertainment district located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, launches a brand-new winter cocktail menu and small bites menu at Oddwood Bar. In addition, LIFTOFF Bar and Ride is now offering new seasonal beverages and other wintry treats at its cozy lunar lodge.
New featured small bites at Oddwood Bar available for $16 each include:
- Crispy Rice Trio – Shoyu Ahi poke, spicy salmon belly, cucumber mango.
- Chicken Karaage – Yuzu aioli, pickled Fresno chiles.
- Lobster Rangoons – Cream cheese, sesame Ryu butter, orange Thai chili sauce.
- Wagyu Piggies in a Blanket – Yum yum sauce, Wasabi ketchup, Furikake.
- Wood-Grilled Ribeye Skewers – Mustard Teriyaki, cucumber Sunomono, scallions.
- Mediterranean Portabella Mushroom Lettuce Cups – Roasted tomato, cucumber, Tzatziki, shaved red onion.
New featured winter specialty cocktails at Oddwood Bar available for $20 each include:
- Jungle Ball – Botanist Gin, Aperol, St. Germain and cherry bark bitters.
- Frostbite – Patron Silver Tequila, Falernum, Blue Curaçao and fresh lime.
- Polar Espresso – Grey Goose Vodka, espresso, Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur, sea salt caramel and White Chocolate Bicerin.
New additions to Oddwood Bar’s signature craft cocktail menu available for $20 each include:
- Seductress – CÎROC Passion, Aperol, passionfruit, hibiscus, lemon and basil.
- Romo Smash – Querido Mango Tequila, St. Germain, rosemary and fresh lemon.
In addition to its selection of seasonal and signature cocktails this winter, Oddwood Bar also offers bottle service as well as a large selection of premium beer, wine, mocktails, juice shots and light bites.
New featured winter cocktails at LIFTOFF Bar and Ride’s wintertime Lunar Lodge available for $19 each include:
- Hot Drink Menu
- Co-Pilot – Teeling Irish Whiskey, Baileys Irish Cream, coffee, whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Glide – Baileys Irish Cream, pumpkin spice, coffee, whipped cream.
- The Hangar – Vanilla vodka, Godiva chocolate liqueur, peppermint Schnapps, hot chocolate, whipped cream, candy cane rim.
- Cinnamon Cockpit – Beach Cinnamon Whiskey, RumChata Cream Liqueur, hot chocolate, mini marshmallows.
- LIFTOFF Cider – Angel’s Envy Bourbon, apple cider, ginger ale, lemon juice, cinnamon stick.
- Cold Drink Menu
- LIFTOFF – Ketel One Botanical Peach and Orange Blossom Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liquor, Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic, lemon juice, simple syrup, rosemary.
- Strip View Strawberry Mojito – Grey Goose Strawberry and Lemongrass Essences Vodka, lime juice, simple syrup, strawberry syrup, mint, fresh strawberries.
- Sky High Margarita – Ghost Blanco Spicy Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, agave, lime wedge, cilantro, jalapeño, Tajín rim.
- Moonshot Margarita – Casamigos Blanco Tequila, frozen passion fruit margarita, lime wheel.
- Bacardi Triangle – Bacardi Mango Chili, watermelon Schnapps, pineapple juice, Tajín rim.
- Cold Fusion – Jägermeister Cold Brew, Baileys Irish Cream, frozen cappuccino.
LIFTOFF Bar and Ride will also offer hot chocolate as well as tableside s’mores.
Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol at Oddwood Bar and LIFTOFF Bar and Ride. For more information, visit AREA15.com.
ABOUT AREA15 LAS VEGAS
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, represents the world’s first purpose-built immersive entertainment district offering live events, distinctive attractions, interactive art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. AREA15’s curated mix of dynamic destinations—including Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, Lost Spirits Distillery, Illuminarium, Dueling Axes, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, Wink World: Portals Into the Infinite, Museum Fiasco, Virtualis VR, Emporium Arcade Bar and many more—represents what’s next in experiential entertainment. With a robust, ever-changing roster of concerts, events, immersive art exhibitions, out-of-this-world nightlife and boundary-pushing production shows, AREA15 attracts visitors of all ages.
AREA15 has received numerous accolades, including being named “Best Immersive Art Experience” by USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards, one of “The 10 Most Innovative Urban Development and Real Estate Companies of 2020” by Fast Company, “Best Place for Your Instagram Shot” as well as “Best Attraction” for two consecutive years by Las Vegas Weekly Readers’ Choice Best of Vegas Awards, “Best Arts Hub” by Vegas Magazine, claiming the No. 1 spot in Blooloop’s “World’s Top 11 Immersive Art Experiences” and being included in Las Vegas Magazine’s Hall of Fame.
Follow on Instagram and Twitter: @AREA15Official; Facebook: AREA15LasVegas and YouTube: AREA15. Hashtag: #AREA15. Click here for directions and here to download high-res images.