Event set-up inside The Portal event space at AREA15.
(Photo Credit: Laurent Velazquez)
AREA15 OFFERS LAS VEGAS’ MOST DISTINCTIVE
INDOOR/OUTDOOR EVENT VENUE
AREA15, Las Vegas’ new immersive entertainment, retail and dining destination unveils 40,000 square feet of the destination’s most flexible indoor and outdoor event space, located within a wholly reimagined world of art, technology and design. Including 32,000 square feet of open-air event space, AREA15 opens Sept. 17 and is available immediately for group event bookings of 50 people or fewer in accordance with state public-health guidelines; long-lead bookings for events up to 5,500 are also available.
Located just seven minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, AREA15 is an experiential retail and entertainment complex offering live events, immersive activations, art installations and much more. The complex will attract locals and tourists of all ages seeking an ever-changing landscape of new and unique experiences.
The backbone tying everything together, The SPINE serves as an ever-changing corridor filled with one-of-a-kind art installations, engaging brand activations, unique commerce and inspiring food and beverage offerings. AREA15’s versatile events spaces are available for all types of events including live music, festivals, corporate events, private parties, theater performances and weddings. The unique venues are infinitely customizable for any type of event to come to life.
EVENT AND MEETING PLANNER FAST FACTS
- A-Lot – outdoor event space
- 32,454 square feet
- Capacity – up to 3,500 people
- 10-foot perimeter wall for privacy
- Ability to tent completely or outfit with whole or partial sun shade
- The Portal – indoor event space
- 6,584 square feet
- Capacity – up to 906 people
- Access to green room
- Professional-grade audio
- Lighting and sound package
- 360-degree floor-to-ceiling projection mapping technology throughout entire room
- Sanctuary – a circular bamboo volcano structure
- 1,963 square feet
- Capacity – up to 108 people
- Designed by Balinese design firm, IBUKU Studio. This intimate setting is perfect for weddings and receptions, providing a space like no other in Las Vegas – or the world.
- Additional available event spaces:
- The SPINE – AREA15’s backbone, filled with unique art installations and immersive activations
- Art Island – a curated collection of outdoor, festival-inspired art installations just outside of AREA15
- All AREA15 event spaces will have access to:
- State-of-the-art green room
- Full service catering kitchen
- Ample back-of-house storage
- More than 800 free parking spaces and easy ride-share access
To learn more or to book events, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 846-1900.
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment complex offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Emporium, Oddwood, Dueling Axes, Lost Spirits Distillery, Wink World, a culinary experience by Todd English and its anchor experience, Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, AREA15’s ever-changing art, retail and entertainment attractions will draw locals and tourists of all ages when it opens in September 2020. AREA15 represents a collaborative venture between real estate development firm Fisher Brothers and creative agency Beneville Studios, both of New York. For more information visit www.AREA15.com.