Boyd Gaming Awards More Than $19.5 Million in Jackpots
Across Southern Nevada in August
Boyd Gaming customers throughout the Las Vegas Valley hit multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in August at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery and Fremont.
In all, players won more than $19.5 million in jackpots last month, including:
- Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall’s bingo room offered more ways to win big in August. On Aug. 1, local resident Roy won a more than $10,000 hotball jackpot. Another Las Vegas resident scored a nearly $37,000 bingo jackpot, also at Sam’s Town, after purchasing a $1 bonus coverall strip, and 48 numbers were called before his win on Aug. 5.
- Dragon Link machines brought more good fortune in August with several jackpots won at The Orleans Hotel and Casino, Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa and Cannery Casino Hotel. A player at The Orleans kicked off the month with a more than $14,000 jackpot won on a Dragon Link Golden Century slot game on Aug. 1. Linda and Kevin turned their visit to Aliante into a nearly $12,000 payday playing Dragon Link Golden Century on Aug. 7. Another fortunate Aliante guest tried their luck on Dragon Link and hit a more than $19,000 jackpot on Aug. 9. A customer hit the Dragon Link Grand Progressive jackpot for more than $14,000 at The Orleans on Aug. 28 after only betting $3.75. Kathleen at Cannery hit a more than $11,500 jackpot playing Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous on Aug. 29.
- Lawrence visited Cannery on Aug. 1 and hit an Ultimate Fire Link jackpot of more than $15,000.
- On Aug. 3, a lucky B Connected player hit an $80,000 jackpot playing video poker at The Orleans. Another player won a $20,000 video poker jackpot by hitting four Deuces at The Orleans on Aug. 12.
- At Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, a B Connected member racked up a nearly $24,000 jackpot playing 88 Fortunes with an 88-cent bet on Aug. 4. Another $24,000 jackpot was hit on Super Triple Play Draw Poker at Aliante on Aug. 23
- It was a happy Friday for a player who hit a royal flush jackpot for $20,000 playing Bonus Poker Deluxe at Sam’s Town on Aug. 14.
- California resident Valerie visited The Orleans on Aug. 17 and walked away with a more than $20,500 jackpot playing Spitfire Multipliers. On the same day, a Sam’s Town guest hit a more than $13,500 jackpot playing Lighting Link.
- On Aug. 18, a Gold Coast guest won a $20,000 jackpot playing Double Double Bonus Video Poker. A customer at The Orleans also hit a $20,000 jackpot playing the same video poker game on Aug. 21. A few days later, a guest hit four Aces playing Double Double Bonus Poker at Suncoast and won a $16,000 jackpot on Aug. 24.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a customer was dealt a royal flush five times and won a nearly $17,500 jackpot on Aug. 20.
- Aliante guest Kristie played Hot Roller Poker on Aug. 24 and was dealt four Aces, winning her a jackpot of more than $14,000. That same day, a Fremont Hotel and Casino visitor hit a nearly $17,000 jackpot on a $1.50 bet playing Quick Hits.
- One lucky winner ended the month with a $12,000 jackpot when they hit a royal flush playing Mo’ Money Poker at Suncoast on Aug. 31.
- After signing up for his B Connected card at Fremont, Cecilio experienced beginner’s luck when he hit a nearly $34,000 jackpot on Aug. 31 playing Dancing Drums.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, including how to win the more than $500,000 Pai Gow Poker progressive at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town or Cannery, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 29 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.