Boyd Gaming Customers Score Multiple Jackpots in June
Since reopening on June 4, Boyd Gaming has welcomed back its southern Nevada customers in style, awarding nine jackpots of $10,000 or more throughout the Las Vegas Valley so far this month.
In all, players have won more than $154,000 in major jackpots in June, including:
- On June 7, Cannery Casino Hotel awarded a more than $10,500 jackpot to a guest playing Dragon Link: Golden Century.
- A Gold Coast Hotel and Casino guest began the week with a royal flush, winning a $20,000 jackpot on June 15 playing video poker.
- On June 17, a lucky guest at Suncoast Hotel and Casino hit a $40,000 jackpot playing Triple Triple Bonus Video Poker.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, a player won a more than $12,500 jackpot playing Dancing Drums on June 19.
- A guest at Aliante celebrated a birthday in memorable fashion with a nearly $10,500 jackpot from a Drop & Lock machine on June 20. On the same day, another lucky guest hit a more than $10,000 jackpot playing Four Card Keno at Aliante.
- A Suncoast visitor won a $10,000 jackpot on a Double Double Bonus Poker machine on June 20 as well.
On June 21, a guest at Fremont Hotel and Casino won a more than $30,000 jackpot playing Abundant Fortune.
Suncoast awarded yet another jackpot on June 22 with a nearly $10,500 jackpot playing on a Triple Double Bonus Poker machine.
To learn about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 29 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.