Boyd Gaming Destinations Award More Than $19.5 Million in Jackpots
Throughout Las Vegas in September
Boyd Gaming players across southern Nevada scored multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in September at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California and Fremont.
In all, customers won more than $19.5 million in jackpots last month, including:
- Cannery Casino Hotel guest Francisco won a more than $14,000 jackpot playing Lighting Link on Sept. 4.
- A fortunate Hawaiian customer won three $10,000 jackpots within two months at the California Hotel and Casino. The first $10,000 jackpot was won in August. The second jackpot was hit on Sept. 5 and the third jackpot was won on Sept. 7.
- A lucky winner hit a $12,000 royal flush jackpot playing video poker at Suncoast Hotel and Casino on Sept. 5.
- A more than $12,500 jackpot was won by a guest at The Orleans Hotel and Casino playing on a Buffalo slot game on Sept. 9. That same day, a Suncoast guest hit a seven-spot playing Four Card Keno and won a $14,000 jackpot.
- On Sept. 12, a more than $15,000 jackpot was won by a customer at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall playing Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous.
- Las Vegas local Laura won a more than $76,500 blackjack progressive jackpot after placing a $1 bonus spin side bet at Sam’s Town on Sept. 15.
- Louise, a regular visitor of the California, decided to stop by the Fremont Hotel and Casino on Sept. 16 and hit a nearly $790,000 progressive jackpot playing Buffalo Inferno. Her luck at Fremont wasn’t finished, though – while waiting to be paid on her huge win, Louise hit a second jackpot of more than $5,000 on a nearby machine.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, Kristie hit a more than $14,000 payday playing Hot Roller Poker on Sept. 16. The luck continued at Suncoast when another player won a $12,000 royal flush jackpot playing Mo’ Money Poker.
- A lucky visitor playing The Walking Dead at The Orleans won a grand progressive jackpot of nearly $21,500 on Sept. 18. On the same day, Lanesha at Sam’s Town took a chance and purchased a $1 progressive bonus coverall sheet and won a more than $13,500 bingo jackpot when the 47th number was called.
- A more than $21,500 jackpot was won by a B Connected player that was dealt four aces with a two-kicker playing video poker at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino on Sept. 20.
- On Sept. 20, an Aliante guest hit a $20,800 jackpot playing Ultimate X Spin Poker. Another player hit a more than $12,000 jackpot playing Buffalo Gold Revolution at Cannery on the same day.
- A guest turned a 75-cent bet into a nearly $22,500 payday playing Spin & Win at Fremont on Sept. 21. That same day, a Fortune Totems penny slot game paid a lucky winner nearly $15,500 after hitting the progressive jackpot at The Orleans.
- Dean hit a progressive jackpot of more than $19,500 on a Dancing Drums slot machine at Sam’s Town on Sept. 24.
- On Sept. 26, Jeremy from California took a chance on the “Second Chance Bingo Hotball” for a $2 fee and took home a more than $16,000 bingo jackpot.
- A Gold Coast visitor ended the month as a winner by hitting a more than $11,000 jackpot playing Wicked Wheel on Sept. 30.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 29 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.