Boyd Gaming Destinations Award More Than
$30 Million in Jackpots in June
Multiple Boyd Gaming customers throughout the Las Vegas Valley are enjoying the summer after winning jackpots of $10,000 or more in June at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California, Fremont, Main Street Station and Jokers Wild.
In all, more than $30 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- Terry and her husband have been frequent visitors to Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall for 29 years. On June 1, Terry tried her luck on a video poker machine and hit a more than $20,500 progressive royal flush jackpot.
- A lucky player at Fremont Hotel and Casino scored a more than $12,000 Luxury Line grand jackpot on June 3.
- James was playing on a Cash Falls slot game at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino on June 5 and won a more than $17,500 jackpot.
- On June 7, a fortunate Las Vegas local hit a more than $300,000 jackpot playing on a Game King video poker game with Sequential Royal Flush progressives enabled at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa. After making a $5 wager, the winner hit a rare sequential royal flush jackpot totaling $314,911.
- Kaeo from Hawai’i made two $10 spins on the same Triple Stars machine and won two jackpots totaling more than $20,500 in winnings at the California Hotel and Casino on June 10.
- Enrique was playing Face Up Pai Gow Poker at Cannery Casino Hotel when he hit a five aces hand and scored a more than $12,500 jackpot on June 14.
- A lucky Las Vegas resident had a memorable visit to the Cal when she hit a Face Up Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot of more than $543,000 on June 17, after hitting a seven-card straight flush in hearts. To win the jackpot, she placed a $25 bet with an additional $1 bet to be eligible for a chance to win the progressive jackpot. She also placed a fortune bonus side bet of $5 that won her an additional $25,000.
- On June 18, a visitor from Hawai’i hit a three-diamond bonus on a Rakin’ Bacon Grand slot game and won a jackpot of more than $47,000 at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a guest hit a more than $18,000 jackpot playing Buffalo Gold on June 21.
- Pamela turned her visit to Jokers Wild Casino into a more than $19,000 payday playing 5x reels on June 24.
- A guest was playing Dragon Link at The Orleans Hotel and Casino on June 28 and scored a more than $14,000 jackpot.
- At Sam’s Town, another lucky guest ended the month by hitting a jackpot of more than $11,500 playing Dragon Link on June 29.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting and iGaming operator. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities. Our commitment to being an employer of choice has been recognized by Forbes magazine, which named Boyd Gaming the highest-ranked gaming company in America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2021, and Nevada’s Best Employers in 2020 and 2021. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.