BRAVO! Cucina Italiana Expands Menu with New Dishes and
Gluten-Free Options Starting Nov. 10
Italian cucina adds seven flavorsome dishes to its delectable new menu
On Tuesday, Nov. 10, classic Italian kitchen, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana will broaden its already impressive menu with seven new dishes full of bold, one-of-a-kind flavor. New plates such as the Steak Diavolo, Grilled Jumbo Shrimp and Roasted Vegetable Spaghettini will bring a fresh taste of Rome to the menu, which is known for its made-to-order pizzas, hearty pasta dishes and grilled steaks.
In addition to enticing new cuisine, BRAVO! will now feature its gluten-free items on the main menu, including entrées prepared with gluten-free pasta. The gluten-free options also offer versions of celebrated favorites including Grilled Salmon and Filet Mignon. Additions to BRAVO!’s menu include:
- Eggs, Biscuit & Sausage Rosemary Gravy, with over easy cage-free eggs, warm biscuit, housemade gravy, brunch potatoes, and green onions ($9.49 – served during brunch only)
Lunch and Dinner:
- Steak Diavolo, with 6 oz. grilled sirloin, crispy potatoes, roasted peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, spicy tomato cream sauce, and horseradish aioli ($18.95 at lunch and dinner)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp, featuring roasted peppers, zucchini, sugar snap peas, orzo, farro, basil, Feta, and roasted red pepper cream sauce ($16.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Crispy Chicken Harvest Salad, with Romano-crusted chicken, spinach, tricolore lettuce, bacon, grapes, red onions, crispy pasta, spicy pecans, balsamic vinaigrette, and maple mustard aioli drizzle ($10.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Roasted Vegetable Spaghettini, with zucchini, roasted broccoli, red peppers, mushrooms, basil, Feta, roasted red pepper cream sauce, and pesto bread crumbs ($11.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Sausage & Roasted Broccoli Pizza, featuring balsamic onions, Boursin, crushed red pepper, Mozzarella, and Parmesan ($10.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Mini Calzones, featuring sausage, Ricotta, pepperoni, oregano and pomodoro ($7.95 at lunch and dinner)
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is located near the newly-renovated “Plaza” area at the Galleria at Sunset. Hours of operation are Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BravoItalian.com or by calling 702-433-4352. For the latest news on BRAVO! Cucina Italiana follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About BRAVO! Cucina Italiana
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is a “polished casual” restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle “Cucina Italiana” means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO’s popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and made-to-order pizzas, pastas and house specialties, similar to an authentic ‘ristorante’ in Italy. BRAVO! is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the Web site, BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).