BRAVO! Cucina Italiana Celebrates 25 Years! Galleria at Sunset Location Thanks Guests with Special Menu Features, Offers & Events, Aug. 8 – Sept. 5
It’s been 25 years of fresh, high-quality Italian food and delicious drinks; a lively Italian-style atmosphere, and good times at BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!). In celebration of this incredible milestone, BRAVO! at Galleria at Sunset is offering special menu features, events, a social media contest and more, from Aug. 8 – Sept. 5, 2017. BRAVO! is owned by BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (BBRG).
“It’s an honor for us to reach our 25th year serving our loyal guests,” said Brian T. O’ Malley, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. “We are proud to offer an exciting line-up of great new additions to our menu, as well as great incentives for guests to celebrate with us at one of our 49 restaurants across the country.”
Appetizer: Grilled Portobello Mushroom: A true BRAVO! original! Herb marinated with garlic, spinach, diced tomatoes, and creamy horseradish ($9.99).
- Pasta Sampler Trio: Enjoy three of BRAVO Founding Chef Phil Yandolino’s favorites: Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese, Cheese Ravioli Al Forno, and a choice of Chicken or Shrimp Diavolo, ($16.99).
- BRAVO’s Mixed Grille: The best of both worlds, two 2 oz. beef medallions over a Romano crusted tomato with house-made hollandaise, and BRAVO’s herb marinated chicken breast with lemon caper butter, mashed potatoes and haricot vert ($23.99).
Dessert: Cookies & Cream Confetti Cake: No celebration is complete without cake! Vanilla confetti cake layered with a chocolate cookie cream, vanilla bean gelato, and chocolate drizzle ($3.99).
$49 FAMILY BUNDLES
Available Sundays –Thursdays for dine-in, the Family Bundles serve four to five people. All bundles include a choice of BRAVO! Chopped Salad or Caesar Classica Salad, plus focaccia bread and dipping oil. Guests can choose from the following: Pasta BRAVO, Pasta Woozie, Spaghettini + Meatballs, Chicken Fra Diavolo, Eggplant Parmesan, Chicken Parmesan, Mama’s Lasagna Bolognese, Shrimp Fra Diavolo, Sausage Tortelloni, Grilled Chicken Marsala.
myBRAVO REWARDS PROGRAM LOYALTY OFFERS (Participants must be members of the myBRAVO Rewards Program to participate. To take advantage of the following offers, guests must sign up at www.mybravoreward.com.)
- Aug. 8: 25 percent off food purchase (dine-in or carryout)
- Aug. 14: 25-cent kid’s meal with adult entrée purchase
- Aug. 21: 25-cent side salad with adult entrée purchase
EVENTS & OFFERS FOR ALL GUESTS
- Aug. 21–Sept. 5: In-restaurant scratch-off sweepstakes: Prizes include $10 off two entrées, 25 percent off food purchase of $35 or more, $25 gift cards, a free appetizer or dessert, or BRAVO! for a year — a $1200 value! Guests can come back to any BRAVO! and redeem their awards Sept. 6–Oct. 5 (dine-in or carryout).
- Aug. 28 – Sept. 1: $2.50 Bar Bites during Happy Hour (dine-in only)
- Aug. 28 – Sept. 1: 25 percent off bottled wine priced $75 or less (dine-in only)
- Aug. 8 – Sept. 5: Guests can round up their check to donate to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign, which works to end childhood hunger. BRAVO!’s goal is to raise enough funds to provide 250,000 meals for hungry children (dine-in only).
FACEBOOK CONTEST: From Aug. 8 – Sept. 3, guests can sign up with their email address on BRAVO!’s Facebook page for a chance to win one of the following prizes: $10 off two entrées, 25 percent off a food purchase of $35 or more, a 25-cent appetizer, free dessert with entrée purchase, or BRAVO! for a year — a $1200 value! Everyone is a winner!
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is located near the newly-renovated “Plaza” area at the Galleria at Sunset. Hours of operation are Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BravoItalian.com or by calling 702-433-4352. For the latest news on BRAVO! Cucina Italiana follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About BRAVO Cucina Italiana
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is a “polished casual” restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle “Cucina Italiana” means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO’s popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, as well as flatbreads, pizzas and salads, similar to what one would find in an authentic “ristorante” in Italy. BRAVO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants in 33 states including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille, BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen, BRAVO Coastal Bar & Kitchen, and Bar Del Mar. Please visit BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).