CALVIN HARRIS ANNOUNCES NEW DATE IN JUNE
LAS VEGAS (May 23, 2013) – Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will welcome resident headliner Calvin Harris as he takes over the turntables Sunday, June 2. The dance music maestro has announced today via social media that he added an extra day to his already set 46 dates and clubgoers will have an extra opportunity to experience the exclusive party.
Earlier this month the nightlife mecca unveiled its action-packed June DJ line-up which includes frequent performances by the nightclub’s exclusive resident DJs Tiësto and Calvin Harris along with its impressive roster of featured artists (in alphabetical order) Bambi, Bingo Players, Dada Life, Danny Avila, Fergie, Hardwell, Michael Woods, Nervo, Quintino, R3hab, TJR and Tommy Trash.
Tickets are available for purchase at hakkasanlv.com. The nightclub is open Thursday through Sunday 10 p.m. until close. Guests must be 21 years of age or older. Cover charges and table reservations vary.
Patrons can make reservations for the Hakkasan Restaurant at hakkasan.com or by calling 702.891.7888. The restaurant is open nightly for dinner Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to midnight.
June DJ Line-Up:
- · Saturday, June 1 – Michael Woods with Zen Freeman
- · Sunday, June 2 – Calvin Harris with Danny Avila
- · Thursday, June 6 – Quintino
- · Friday, June 7 – Dada Life with Zen Freeman
- · Saturday, June 8 – Calvin Harris with Fergie (DJ)
- · Sunday, June 9 – Bob Sinclar with Bambi
- · Thursday, June 13 – NERVO with TJR
- · Friday, June 14 – Bingo Players
- · Saturday, June 15 – R3hab with Zen Freeman
- · Sunday, June 16 – Bambi
- · Wednesday, June 19 – Dada Life with Tony Arzadon
- · Thursday, June 20 – Hardwell with Dannic and Dyro (Revealed Records Label Party)
- · Friday, June 21 – Tiësto
- · Saturday, June 22 – Calvin Harris with Michael Woods
- · Sunday, June 23 – deadmau5 with Fergie (DJ)
- · Thursday, June 27 – Tommy Trash with Tony Arzadon
- · Friday, June 28 – Bob Sinclar
- · Saturday, June 29 – Calvin Harris with Fergie (DJ)
- · Sunday, June 30 – Quintino
About Hakkasan Nightclub
The nightclub at Hakkasan Las Vegas is the bold evolution of the prestigious global restaurant brand into an all-encompassing nightlife experience. A collaboration between celebrated international dining group Hakkasan Ltd. and leading entertainment and nightlife company Angel Management Group, the nightclub features creative partnerships with premier musical talent across various genres who have tailored their performances to suit the unique capabilities of the venue and compliment their own versatile styles. Hakkasan Nightclub offers a diverse nightlife experience with a variety of areas and atmospheres, cutting-edge technology and inspired design immersed in three levels of refined decadence.
Open Thursday through Sunday from 10 p.m. until late. For reservations, visit hakkasanlv.com or call 702.891.3838. Guests must be 21 years of age or older. Cover charges and table reservations will vary.
About MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
MGM Grand, a AAA Four Diamond resort, provides the ultimate Vegas experience. A variety of newly remodeled luxurious suites and standard accommodations serve every need while guests discover signature dining by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and AAA Five Diamond and Michelin three star restaurant, Joël Robuchon; world-class entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena; the astonishing KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub, a new fine dining/nightlife concept; a pampering spa and salon; and an elaborate 380,000-square-foot, non-smoking conference center. MGM Grand is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit www.mgmgrand.com or call toll free at (877) 880-0880 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.