CHARLIE PALMER’S AUREOLE AND DARIOUSH JOIN FORCES FOR
ELEGANT WINE PAIRING DINNER
Director of Wine Harley Carbery, Proprietor Darioush Khaledi & President Dan de Polo
to Host Event Thursday, Feb. 5 at 6:30 p.m.
Charlie Palmer’s Aureole at Mandalay Bay will unite with Darioush winery for an exclusive pairing dinner Thursday, February 5 at 6:30 p.m. Mandalay Bay’s Director of Wine Harley Carbery, along with winery Proprietor Darioush Khaledi and President Dan de Polo will host the event guiding guests through each course with insights into the inspired thinking behind each pairing.
The event will leave guests wanting more as they taste the exquisite fare from Aureole and the harmonious blends of traditions, graciousness and thoughtfulness of Darioush. A six-course menu created by Aureole’s Executive Chef Vincent Pouessel and Executive Pastry Chef Megan Bringas will feature:
- Light Tempura Santa Barbara Prawn and French kiss Oysters Tartar with green papaya, peanut salad and buckwheat crisp; paired with 2013 Viagnier
- Armagnac Macerated Prunes Stuffed Berkshire Porchetta with slow caramelized Walla onions and parsnips puree; paired with 2012 Cabernet Franc
- Chartreuse of Wild Duck Breast with roasted Forbidden vegetables, crème de cassis and berries jus; paired with 2012 Shiraz
- Iowa Petit Bison Filet “Rossini” with sweet potato au gratin, wilted tender greens and Madera and truffle reduction; paired with 2009 Signature Cabernet Sauvignon and 2010 Darius II
- Macadamia Nut and White Honey Soft Nougat with baklava ice cream and spice panettone; paired with 2008 Shahpar
Tickets for this unforgettable evening are priced at $225 per-person, plus tax and gratuity, and are available for purchase by calling Aureole at 702-632-7401. Space is limited and guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
Mandalay Bay, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort, is set on 120 lush acres featuring the award-winning Mandalay Bay Beach, a tropical pool paradise with real sand and the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city. The Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning restaurants, exhilarating entertainment, unique shopping, Shark Reef Aquarium and the 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center combine to make Mandalay Bay a distinctive Las Vegas destination. In September 2014, Delano Las Vegas, a stand-alone all-suite hotel, opened adjacent to Mandalay Bay. Mandalay Bay is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit www.mandalaybay.com or call toll free at (877) 632-7800 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.