Dine for a Cause with South Point Hotel’s Restaurant Week Specialty Menus Benefitting Three Square
Reservations at Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House can be made on the South Point Hotel website
South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa will participate in the 2018 Las Vegas Restaurant Week fundraiser June 18 – 29, where $5 from each meal will be donated to help end hunger in Southern Nevada through Three Square. Participating restaurants include Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steakhouse.
Don Vito’s will offer a three-course meal for $40 per person, which includes a bottle of the Wine of the Month for every two people, available June 18 – 29. The specialty menu includes choice of:
- First Course: Tuscan Mussels, oven baked with parmesan breadcrumbs, butter, parsley and roasted garlic; Chicken and Andouille Sausage Cannelloni garnished with peach chutney; or Italian Farm Salad, arugula and mixed greens topped with salami, provolone, roasted peppers, red onion and tossed in an Italian vinaigrette.
- Second Course: Short Rib Barolo, braised with pancetta and mushrooms served with buttered pasta and seasonal vegetables; Spaghetti Vicenza, garlic sautéed shrimp, tomatoes, roasted peppers, Aglio e Olio and melted mozzarella; or Medallions Vito, twin medallions of beef, pan seared with poached pear and fig reduction, served over farfalle pasta and seasonal vegetables.
- Third Course: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cannoli or Twix Bar Tartufo, dolce de leche ice cream and shortbread cookie crumble topped with chocolate ganache. Served with choice of coffee or tea.
Primarily Prime Rib will offer a three-course meal for $30 per person, available June 20 – 24 and June 27 – 29. The specialty menu includes choice of:
- First Course: Summer Salad Bowl, chopped fresh greens topped with tomato, corn, cheddar, red onions with a choice of dressing tossed tableside; Prime Rib Slider, shaved prime rib served on a kummelweck roll and topped with creamy cole slaw, horseradish marmalade and Au Jus; or a cup of Soup of the Day or Traditional Wedge Salad.
- Second Course: South Point Cut Roast Prime Rib, 10-ounce cut of prime rib sliced thick and served with seasonal vegetables, baked potato or freshly mashed potatoes; B.B.Q. Strawberry Chicken Breast, broiled and lightly basted with strawberry and honey barbecue sauce, served with country mashed potatoes, cut corn and onion strings; or Sautéed Orange Roughy served with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, lemon butter cream, garden peas and baked potato or freshly mashed potatoes.
- Third Course: Peach Shortcake, sponge cake, peaches, ice cream and whipped cream; or Warm Chocolate Caramel Fondue, served with sliced apples, banana and pound cake for dipping. Served with choice of coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will offer a three-course meal for $50 per person, which includes a bottle of the Wine of the Month for every two people, available June 18 – 29. The specialty menu includes choice of:
- First Course: Tempura Shrimp and Crab Ceviche Shooters, tempura shrimp in a Hoisin sauce and crab folded in sweet and spicy tomato broth and served in cucumber cups; Filet Mignon Slider, 2-ounce medallion on a butter toasted brioche bun and topped with bread and butter pickle chips and horseradish marmalade; Pork & Water Chestnut Dumplings, Asian seasoned ground pork served with diced water chestnuts in a wonton shell with sweet ginger sauce on the side; or Limestone and Lolo Russo Salad, lettuce topped with beefsteak and a saffron cream vinaigrette.
- Second Course: 12-Ounce Chimichurri Boneless Rib Eye, marinated in garlic and fresh herbs, topped with chimichurri sauce; Pan Seared Orange Roughy, served with blue crab, mini sweet drop peppers and a lemon beurre blanc; Chicken Vesuvio, chicken breast sautéed with artichoke hearts and mushrooms, flamed with Sauterne; or Tamarind Filet Medallions, two 3-ounce marinated medallions of filet mignon topped with Tamarind spice, chopped Thai chili and brown sugar, then pan seared. All second courses are served with a choice of seasonal vegetables, baked or mashed potatoes.
- Third Course: Chocolate Trifle, Texas sheet cake marinated in Sherry and topped with crème anglaise, whipped cream and chocolate shavings; or Lemon Cream Cake, three-layer lemon cake topped with a lemon whipped cream frosting. Served with choice of coffee or tea.
Regular menus will also be available at Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House. No substitutions for the Restaurant Week menus will be made available. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID for the drink promotions. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or reservations at South Point Hotel’s restaurants, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2018 Las Vegas NASCAR Monster Energy cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on SiriusXM 204 and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website. Connect with South Point on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and foursquare.