DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS IS THE PLACE TO BE FOR THE NFL DRAFT!
Downtown Las Vegas Hotels, Businesses Offering a Variety of NFL Draft Specials,
Including Fun, Convenient, Affordable Options to Take in all the NFL Draft Action
In partnership with the Downtown Vegas Alliance (DVA), a nonprofit organization of downtown business owners and stakeholders, the city of Las Vegas announces a number of special offers from downtown hotels, businesses and venues during the NFL Draft, April 28-30.
With more than 500,000 people expected to attend the NFL Draft Experience on the Las Vegas Strip, Downtown Las Vegas offers a great, fun, and easily accessible option for taking in all the action, as well as special offers during NFL Draft weekend at select venues. In some cases, there is no cover charge to attend and enjoy NFL Draft watch parties in the downtown area.
With no shortage of fun places to share the Draft experience with like-minded football fans, Downtown Las Vegas is also home to Brewery Row, the city’s most dynamic hot spot for craft beer; the Arts District, a vibrant and electic home to the creative class with many restaurants and bars; and the Fremont East Entertainment District, a lively area just east of Las Vegas Blvd. with many outdoor eateries, bars and exciting nightlife.
“Downtown Las Vegas stands ready to welcome with open arms all NFL Draft watchers,” said Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman, City of Las Vegas. “After your team picks its next star, it’s time for you to be a VIP when you experience all our city has to offer. Jump on the free Downtown Loop shuttle and visit all of the fabulous restaurants, bars, museums, casinos, attractions and hot spots. We invite everyone downtown – you won’t be disappointed!”
All Downtown Las Vegas NFL Draft offers can be found here.
- Circa Resort & Casino, 8 Fremont Street, hosts Draft Watch parties throughout the weekend: April 28 starting at 5 p.m.; April 29 starting at 4 p.m.; April 30 starting at 9 a.m.
- At Stadium Swim, reserved spots are available for the Pro Football Draft Watch Party on April 28 and 29. Chill in one of Stadium Swim’s six pools while watching the draft on the venue’s massive 40-foot-tall high-definition screen. Info and tickets at https://circalasvegas.com/stadium-swim/#book
- At Circa Sportsbook, enjoy the ultimate Pro Football Draft Day experience featuring the venue’s three stories and a 78-million mega pixel screen with full audio on April 28. Info and tickets at www.circalasvegas.com/sportsbook/#book
- Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino, 206 N. 3rd St., hosts an NFL Draft Watch Party on April 28 starting at 11 a.m. at the Citrus Grand Pool Deck. There is no admission fee. In addition to draft viewing, there will be drink specials, live DJ, drawings for shares of $5,000 in William Hill sports bets, official gear giveaways and more. Drink specials will be available throughout the weekend. Info at www.downtowngrand.com
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 129 E. Fremont St., Troy Liquor Bar hosts a nightly “Get Your Draft On” party, April 28-30, with doors opening at 9 p.m. and a live DJ starting at 10 p.m. No cover; table reservations and bottle service available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Mob Museum, located at 300 Stewart Avenue, will offer a $5 discount off general admission on April 28 for all those wearing an NFL jersey. The Museum is open on April 28 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and the offer is valid at the box office only (no online tickets sales to receive the discount). Info at www.themobmuseum.org
- Art Houz Theaters, 814 S. 3rd Street, will screen the NFL Draft live on one of its luxury theater screens. Tickets are $10 each with a $50 food and beverage minimum per person. NFL Draft Watch tickets available at the box office only. Info at www.thearthouz.com
- Fremont Street Experience, 425 E. Fremont St., hosts a jam-packed weekend of free concerts and shows on all three stages. At 2 p.m. April 28-29, an NFL-themed production show called “Grid Iron Girls” runs daily with a noon start time on April 30. The show is followed by a series of free concerts on all stages that runs through 3 a.m. On April 29, a special Bruno Mars tribute band, Bruno & the Hooligans, is on Stage 2 from 9 to 10:30 p.m. Information at www.vegasexperience.com
About Downtown Vegas Alliance:
The Downtown Vegas Alliance (DVA) is a member-driven 501(c)6 nonprofit organization that connects its members and downtown stakeholders to influence growth the heart of Las Vegas through thought leadership and collaboration. Founded in 2008 by a group of leading business and property owners and the city of Las Vegas, the DVA continues to evolve and advocate for the downtown community. The organization serves as the leading voice of downtown Las Vegas and an indispensable partner for its business community by creating and executing strategic initiatives that bring value to our members and our city. Membership is open to property owners, businesses, nonprofits, local governments, and public agencies that are active in downtown, along with stakeholders from across the region who demonstrate a commitment to improving Downtown Las Vegas’ economic vitality and vibrancy. Visit our website at downtown.vegas for more information.