Easy’s Cocktail Lounge at Proper Eats Food Hall in ARIA
Resort & Casino Announces September Live Entertainment Lineup
Hidden speakeasy presents a sultry experience focused on high-end cocktails and live music.
Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality recently unveiled Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry new speakeasy hidden within the much-anticipated Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino.
Easy’s Cocktail Lounge media assets, including menus, photography and video, linked here.
Open Daily from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
A secret entrance behind Easy Donuts reveals a moody cabaret lounge for posh cocktailing on the low, where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders meticulously craft extraordinary drinks.
Easy’s September lineup of live entertainment includes:
- Friday, September 1: The Mods
- Saturday, September 2: Skye Dee Mills
- Sunday, September 3: Mikalah Gordon
- Monday, September 4: The Havana Express
- Thursday, September 7: Blake Lewis
- Friday, September 8: Mikalah Gordon
- Saturday, September 9: Skye Dee Mills
- Sunday, September 10: Joe Soul
- Monday, September 11: Peter Love
- Thursday, September 14: Sunrise Sunset
- Friday, September 15: Mecca and Friends
- Saturday, September 16: Skye Dee Miles
- Sunday, September 17: Justin Carder
- Monday, September 18: Jessica Rosado
- Thursday, September 21: Joe Soul
- Friday, September 22: Mecca and Friends
- Saturday, September 23: Skye Dee Miles
- Sunday, September 24: Blake Lewis
- Monday, September 25: Joe Soul
- Thursday, September 28: Justin Carder
- Friday, September 29: Mikalah Gordon
- Saturday, September 30: Skye Dee Miles
- Sunday, September 31: Mikalah Gordon
About the performers, in alphabetical order:
- Blake Lewis, the season six runner-up of “American Idol,” is known for his eclectic mix of genres.
- The Havana Express is an energetic Cuban group playing the smoothest Latin hits.
- Jessica Rosado, a television morning show host by day, will bring her charisma and charm to the stage with her powerful voice.
- Joe Soul’s voice and guitar skills bring new life to familiar hits in addition to his original songs.
- Justin Carder, an up-and-coming musician, performs original songs and crowd favorites while backed by a talented band.
- Mecca, a former contestant on “American Idol,” brings a unique sound that blends R&B, soul, jazz, pop and more.
- Mikalah Gordon, a Las Vegas native and a finalist on “American Idol,” will bring her sultry voice and unique stage presence to the Easy’s stage.
- The Mods are a soul, jazz and R&B group with an unforgettable sound and lead vocalist.
- Peter Love is a musician and singer performing songs from across multiple decades.
- Skye Dee Mills is an accomplished blues, soul and jazz performer who complements Easy’s mesmerizing vibe.
- Sunrise Sunset is an energetic duo who performs an eclectic mix of tunes from the 1950s to today’s top hits.
Easy’s is a sultry world accessible only to those in the know, where emerald hues and velvet textures enthrall the senses. Theatrical floor-to-ceiling emerald green drapery and velvet upholstered panels frame the recessed performance stage and an explosion of florals on the ceiling is mirrored on the carpet below. Luxurious sofas, featuring sophisticated channel tufting, are paired with comfortable chairs, while dark-stained oak wood and marble coffee tables provide an open invitation for lounging. A luxurious accompaniment to an unforgettable night, Easy’s sole dining option is a nod to fine dining’s most delightful pearl, Beluga caviar service, accompanied by house-made blinis, crème fraiche, chives, lemon wedges and two chilled glasses of Belvedere vodka.
Clique Hospitality is behind some of Las Vegas’ most imaginative cocktail destinations, including The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; as well as Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday from 5 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. More information is available at Easysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
A secret entrance behind Easy Donuts at Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino reveals Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry speakeasy for posh cocktailing on the low. Designed by renowned Italian designer Alessandro Munge and Toronto-based firm Studio Munge, Easy’s is a sultry world where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders meticulously craft extraordinary drinks. Renowned mixologist Eric Hobbie is behind Easy’s inventive cocktail menu, which is punctuated by theatrical “show stoppers” that enthrall the senses and delight the palate. Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. More information is available at Easysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
About Clique Hospitality
Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality, founded by hospitality innovator Andy Masi in 2014, has conceptualized nearly two dozen of the top nightlife and dining destinations in San Diego and Las Vegas. The company’s Las Vegas day and nightlife portfolio includes The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas; and DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The company’s Las Vegas dining portfolio includes Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca and Borracha Mexican Cantina located at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino in Henderson; Side Piece Pizza at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Summerlin; The Still Drafts, Crafts & Eats at The Mirage Hotel & Casino; Tailgate Social Sports Bar & Grill at Palace Station Hotel & Casino; and Proper Eats, the highly anticipated food hall now open at ARIA Resort & Casino with a global collection of cuisine and cocktail offerings. Clique will soon unveil three new, immersive concepts at Durango Casino & Resort in Southwest Las Vegas: Mijo Modern Mexican Restaurant and Bel-Aire Lounge, both opening Fall 2023, and Bel-Aire Backyard, opening late Spring 2024. Clique Hospitality’s San Diego restaurant portfolio includes Joya Kitchen, Lionfish Coastal Cuisine, Serea Coastal Cuisine and Temaki; and day and nightlife portfolio includes Elicit Lounge, Oxford Social Club, Retreat Pool and The Pool House. More information about Clique Hospitality and the company’s full portfolio is available on the website at www.cliquehospitality.com.
About ARIA Resort & Casino:
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on The Strip featuring amenities including world-class dining experiences at Din Tai Fung, Carbone and CATCH, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings, including the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA sets the bar for a new generation of resort experiences. ARIA is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com, call toll free at (866) 359-7757 or find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.