Eataly Las Vegas Welcomes Holiday Season with White Truffle Festival,
Vino Days and Thanksgiving Specials
Authentic Italian Experience Available Seven Days a Week for Dine-In or Takeout
Eataly Las Vegas, the authentic Italian marketplace located at Park MGM, welcomes the holiday season with specials available for dining in or a celebration at home
White Truffle Festival
Celebrate white truffle season at Eataly Las Vegas with Urbani Italian imported truffles November 13 – 22. Enjoy seasonal dishes like housemade pasta to gourmet pizza by the slice. Every weekend, guests can enjoy new specials inspired by the truffle season at the Chef’s Table.
LA PIZZA E LA PASTA: Daily, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Agnolotti al Tartufo Bianco, $36: Housemade pasta filled with Urbani white truffle, Parmigiano Reggiano DOP Aged 18 months, housemade white truffle butter, shaved Urbani white truffle
- Truffle Supplement 4 grams for $35.
CUCINA DEL MERCATO: Daily, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Pizza Tartufo E Funghi, $22/slice: Pizza Gourmet with Urbani white truffle fonduta, Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano DOP Aged 18 months, Chanterelle mushrooms, thyme, Urbani shaved white truffle.
- Fresh Urbani White Truffle, price varies and is available by the gram.
CHEF’S TABLE: Friday-Saturday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Carpaccio di Manzo al Tartufo Bianco, $35: Creekstone tenderloin carpaccio, mushroom vinaigrette, smoked egg emulsified with lemon and extra virgin olive oil and Urbani white truffle.
- Tagliolini al Tartufo Bianco, $32: Egg-based pasta, butter sauce and shaved Urbani white truffle.
- Pasta alla Norcina, $29: Eliche Giganti pasta. Housemade sausage ragù, whipped ricotta, finished with Pecorino Romano, extra virgin olive oil, shaved Urbani white truffle.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, customers are invited to Eataly Las Vegas to stock up on their favorite Italian wines with a two-day vino sale. On November 21 and 22, from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., customers will receive 40% off the purchase of six bottles or more from the Eataly wine shop. Those dining in can also enjoy wine by the glass for $10 at Lavazza while Cucina del Mercato will waive corkage fees throughout the weekend. Additional by-the-glass and by-the-bottle specials can be found at restaurants and bars throughout Eataly.
Celebrate Thanksgiving at Eataly Las Vegas at Park MGM
Discover how Italians celebrate Thanksgiving with menu specials at La Pizza e La Pasta and Cucina del Mercato. From turkey sandwiches to fall-themed desserts and market specials, Eataly has something for everyone.
LA PIZZA E LA PASTA:
- Specials from the Market
CUCINA DEL MERCATO:
- Panino al Tacchino, $15: Rotisserie Roast Organic Turkey Panini with caramelized leek, golden raisin stuffing, fresh cranberry sauce on Pala bread.
LAVAZZA AND LA PASTICCERIA:
- Cornetto di Noci e Castagne, $4.90 – Walnut and Chestnut Croissant.
- Torta Noci e Castagne, $5.90 – Walnut Torta with chestnut crema.
For more information about Eataly Las Vegas and its authentic Italian experience available seven days a week, visit, Eataly.com/LasVegas.
ABOUT EATALY USA
Focused on providing high quality, sustainable products for all, Eataly is the largest Italian retail and dining experience in the world, transforming the way consumers experience food, beverage and, culture. At Eataly, guests have the unique opportunity to experience Italian culture through markets, counters, cafés, restaurants and educational offerings that explore the best food and beverage options Italy’s 20 regions and the world has to offer. Since Oscar Farinetti first opened Eataly Torino Italy in 2007, his philosophy has spread to 39 stores across the world, including our US flagship NYC Flatiron (2010), Chicago (2013), NYC Downtown (2016), Boston (2016), L.A. (2017), Vegas (2018), Toronto (2019), Dallas (opening in 2020), Silicon Valley (opening in 2021). To learn more about Eataly, please visit, www.Eataly.com.
About Park MGM
Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas are the newest luxury destinations on the Las Vegas Strip, offering an intimate resort experience on a grand scale. A partnership between MGM Resorts International and New York-based Sydell Group, Park MGM features 2,700 guest rooms and suites; and the Las Vegas extension of Sydell’s NoMad features 293 well-appointed guest rooms and suites. The resort’s remarkable culinary program features NoMad Restaurant and NoMad Bar; L.A. legend Roy Choi’s Korean BBQ concept, Best Friend; Hogsalt Hospitality’s renowned Bavette’s Steakhouse; and the 40,000-square-foot vibrant Italian marketplace, Eataly, among other dining and cocktail experiences. Park Theater, the resort’s entertainment destination, is a 5,200-seat venue home to special engagements by Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Aerosmith and other top entertainers. Park MGM is also home to the unique nightlife concept from LA-based Houston Hospitality, On The Record. Park MGM and NoMad Las Vegas are located in the heart of The Strip, next to the entertainment and dining neighborhood created by The Park and the 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena. Park MGM is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit ParkMGM.com, call toll-free at 888-529-4828 or find us on Facebook or Twitter.