DOWNTOWN GRAND HOTEL & CASINO’S
DELIRIOUS COMEDY CLUB
ADDS ADDITIONAL SHOWS AT 6 P.M. EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
Live Standup Comedy Presented in The Fremont Room:
Thursday and Sunday: 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 6 p.m., 8 p.m., and 10 p.m.
Due to popular demand, Delirious Comedy Club adds additional showtimes to its back-to-back lineup on Fridays and Saturdays inside The Fremont Room at Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino. After recently welcoming back audiences and spearheading the return of ticketed entertainment in Downtown Las Vegas last month, the Delirious Comedy Club now brings the belly laughs with 10 shows every weekend: Thursday through Sunday at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., with two additional shows at 6 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Delirious Comedy Club performs in The Fremont Room at reduced capacity to allow for necessary social distancing. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit DeliriousComedyClub.com.
An ongoing schedule with the Delirious Comedy Club nightly lineup can be viewed here.
In order to create a comfortable and safer environment for guests, performers, and employees, Downtown Grand has implemented new health safety guidelines and procedures, including:
- Reduced capacity of each show by more than 50% to allow for necessary social distancing inside the showroom. Seating is strictly limited.
- All highly touched surfaces including but not limited to tables, chairs, and more are more regularly sanitized and disinfected after every show.
- All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks except for while eating or drinking.
- The stage and its performers are stationed 25 feet away from audience members.
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer.
- A minimum of six feet between groups is required, including while waiting in line
- All customers will be seated by a host who will keep groups to a maximum of six people, providing they are from the same household, and will selectively seat people throughout the club.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
- All beverages are served in disposable service ware.
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino and The Delirious Comedy Club abide by all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a more safe venue. The complete list of health and safety protocols can be viewed here. For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit deliriouscomedyclub.com.
About Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
Awarded the 2019 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence and the 2020 AAA Inspector’s Best of Housekeeping Award, Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino is a unique hospitality and entertainment destination right in the heart of revitalized downtown Las Vegas. Located on 3rd Street between Ogden and Stewart, Downtown Grand encompasses an entire urban block of hotel, casino and dining amenities. With the opening of its third hotel tower in September 2020, the property features an eight-story, 18-story, and 25-story tower adjoined by a walking bridge elevated over 3rd Street, with 1,124 guest rooms and suites offering luxury accommodations that set a new standard for sophistication and style in Downtown Las Vegas. Downtown Grand’s casino offerings include 25,000 square feet of gaming space with the hottest slot machines, table games and a fully featured sports book powered by William Hill. Restaurants, bars and entertainment options include Freedom Beat, Furnace Bar, Art Bar, Sidebar, The Spare Room Showroom, and the award-winning Las Vegas steakhouse Triple George Grill. Partnering venues include the famous Hogs & Heifers saloon and Pizza Rock, renowned as one of the best pizza restaurants in the city. Downtown Grand features Citrus Grand Pool Deck, a rooftop pool experience with more than 35,000 square feet of entertainment and special event space, an infinity pool, restaurant and bar, semi-private cabanas, a fire pit and a grass seating area.
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino is a member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Connect Collection. All guests of are eligible to enroll in the I Prefer hotel rewards program, which extends points redeemable for cash-value Reward Certificates, elite status, and special benefits such as complimentary Internet to members upon every stay at more than 700 participating Preferred Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. For more information, call (702) 719-5100 or visit DowntownGrand.com.