Enjoy the Finest Flavors of Fall as Comme Ça by David Myers Unveils Seasonal 18A Cocktail Menu
Comme Ça by David Myers at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas continues to serve as a visionary in the art of classic cocktails with the addition of 10 new libations to the award-winning 18A cocktail menu, starting Sept. 12.
Guests looking to give back to the local community are invited to raise a glass in support of Communities In Schools of Nevada (CISN) with the Comme Unity Cocktail. This silver rum-based cocktail made with freshly squeezed limes, sugar, cucumber and cracked pepper serves as the perfect back-to-school celebratory cocktail for teachers, parents and charitable community supporters alike. Comme Ça will donate all profits from the purchased cocktails to support CISN’s mission to ensure the more than 25,000 Nevada students currently served stay in school and achieve in life.
Comme Ça’s 18A menu welcomes nine additional drinks created by the restaurant’s talented mixologists, who continue to push the creative boundaries by recreating Prohibition Era inspired cocktails with modern accents and fresh seasonal ingredients. The new cocktail offerings include:
- Too Soon: Autumn may be approaching too soon, but this gin-based cocktail with cynar (an Italian bitter liqueur), fresh lemon juice and simple syrup offers an escape to refreshing summer flavors during the cooler fall months.
- Harvest Fizz: The restaurant’s sultry lounge is the ideal location to enjoy this cocktail featuring gin and egg white with fresh lemon juice and a combination of simple and seasonal syrups.
- Fair Trade: It’s fair to say guests won’t want to trade this cocktail featuring unique quinoa vodka, torani amer liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and lemon zest.
- Midnight Stinger: Revelers looking for a late-night pick-me-up can look to this bourbon-based cocktail made with fernet branca, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh mint. It’s just what the doctor ordered.
- Pêche de Triomphe: A classic French cocktail is reborn with French whiskey, smashed lemon wedges, peach bitters, and lemon and orange zests.
- Mezcal Old Fashioned: “Mad Men” brought the Old Fashioned back to life, and now Comme Ça offers a fresh take on this popular classic by swapping out the whiskey for mezcal.
- Smoking Pistol: Guests can start their night off with a bang while enjoying this smoky mezcal- cocktail with averna, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, islay mist, lemon peel and berry compote.
- Apple Creek: The apple to any cocktail lover’s eye is sure to be this bourbon-based cocktail with montenegro, amaro, fresh lemon juice, apple juice, caramel and a cinnamon sprinkled apple slice.
- Remington Steal: A little sweet and a whole lot of spice are combined to make this cocktail featuring botanivore gin, dry curaçao, amaro nonino and orange peel.
About Comme Ça Las Vegas:
Comme Ça at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is acclaimed Chef David Myers’ second location outside of his popular West Hollywood flagship. Inspired by France’s vibrant neighborhood brasseries, the rustic chic Adam D. Tihany-designed restaurant is located on the third floor of the stylish hotel and serves up hearty brasserie classics in addition to handcrafted cocktails. Lunch is served Friday through Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.; and dinner is served Monday through Thursday from 5:30 to 11 p.m., and Friday through Sunday from 5 to 11 p.m. In 2011, Comme Ça received the Wine Spectator “Award of Excellence;” “Best Restaurant” by Desert Companion and 944 Magazine; and “Best Power Lunch – Las Vegas” by Worth magazine. The acclaimed French brasserie received an “A” in every category by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. In 2013, the restaurant received the award for “Best Oysters” by Las Vegas Weekly in addition to “Best Place to Wow Out-of-Towners” and “Best Sweet with Meat” (for the duck confit cinnamon roll) by Vegas Seven. The restaurant was also named as one of the “20 Most Important Restaurants in Las Vegas” by Las Vegas Weekly.
For reservations or additional restaurant information, please call 877.893.2001 or 702.698.7910 or visit online at www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com or www.commecarestaurant.com. Stay updated on the latest restaurant news and events by following Comme Ça on Twitter (@CommeCaLV) and Facebook (Comme Ca Restaurant Las Vegas).